Now Comrade Trump says he was just being sarcastic about inviting Russian hacking

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

But when he said it, he was asked, "doesn't this give you pause" and he said NO. He either meant what he said on the idiot does not know what "doesn't this give you pause" means. I think both.

You RW Comrades will continue to defend a man that definitely has a serious mental issue. JUST INCREDIBLE!

If Trump had been, or was, the least bit aware or educated about the seriousness of cyber attacks and hacking from Russia and China in recent years he would not have even thought about making it a joke or making a sarcastic remark. His comment is just one more indication of how unqualified and dangerous he is or would be if he ever became a President.

Chế biến các món ăn giàu chất kẽm dành cho trẻ biếng ăn, căn do các bé biếng ăn là do thân thể của bé thiếu chất kẽm, do đó, khi thấy con mình biếng ăn, các mẹ nên lên thực đơn các món ăn giàu kẽm cho bé. Bài viết này của

What does this thread have to do with baby anorexia?

Chế biến các món ăn giàu chất kẽm dành cho trẻ biếng ăn, căn do các bé biếng ăn là do thân thể của bé thiếu chất kẽm, do đó, khi thấy con mình biếng ăn, các mẹ nên lên thực đơn các món ăn giàu kẽm cho bé. Bài viết này của

What does this thread have to do with baby anorexia?
Its a thread bomb. You can catch a copy of it here.
Hi Def Society - Episode 2 (Worst Jobs)

Comment 107.

If Trump had been, or was, the least bit aware or educated about the seriousness of cyber attacks and hacking from Russia and China in recent years he would not have even thought about making it a joke or making a sarcastic remark. His comment is just one more indication of how unqualified and dangerous he is or would be if he ever became a President.
---------------------------------- yeah , Trump really has you liberal scared but me , not scared at all Camp .

just to add to your concern , TRUMP is starting to get Security Briefings shortly Camp .

---------------------------------- yeah , Trump really has you liberal scared but me , not scared at all Camp .
Don't worry about me, it's the military and intelligence community that is publicly voicing concern about Trump being a loose cannon and danger.

if the TRUMP is elected you and I will hopefully see a purge of ALL the ' P.C. ' military crew and sub par advisors that you approve of Camp .

Forum List

Back