The slow ethnic cleansing of Palestine.

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
Jerusalem road cuts village, drives Arab discontent | Reuters

* Highway to Jewish settlement divides picturesque village

* City council says road needed, serves all communities

By Crispian Balmer

JERUSALEM, March 1 (Reuters) - The mechanical diggers start work soon after dawn, cutting through a leafy village on the outskirts of Jerusalem to build a six-lane highway that has become the latest focal point of Arab-Israeli discontent.

The road leads directly to Jewish settlements, built on occupied land around the foothills of Bethlehem. When finished, it will allow the settlers to speed down to Israel's thriving coastal plains, unhindered by traffic lights or roundabouts.

Their gain is coming at the expense of Beit Safafa, home to some 10,000 people - a largely Arab neighbourhood and a rare oasis of peace and calm in an often troubled region.

"Ever since the Israelis arrived, all they have done is take land away from the village. Now they are cutting it in two with their road," said 38-year-old Ala Salman, whose house rattles with the roar of diggers tearing up the nearby ground.

"Their aim is to force us all away."

Last edited by a moderator:
It's all part of the Israeli genocide against the Palestinians. In 1948 there were approximately 1.2 million Palestinians living in Israel. And now there are just under 6 million of them left.

Population Statistics - Israeli-Palestinian Conflict - ProCon.org

By Crispian Balmer

JERUSALEM, March 1 (Reuters) - The mechanical diggers start work soon after dawn, cutting through a leafy village on the outskirts of Jerusalem to build a six-lane highway that has become the latest focal point of Arab-Israeli discontent.

The road leads directly to Jewish settlements, built on occupied land around the foothills of Bethlehem. When finished, it will allow the settlers to speed down to Israel's thriving coastal plains, unhindered by traffic lights or roundabouts.

Their gain is coming at the expense of Beit Safafa, home to some 10,000 people - a largely Arab neighbourhood and a rare oasis of peace and calm in an often troubled region.

"Ever since the Israelis arrived, all they have done is take land away from the village. Now they are cutting it in two with their road," said 38-year-old Ala Salman, whose house rattles with the roar of diggers tearing up the nearby ground.

It's all part of the Israeli genocide against the Palestinians. In 1948 there were approximately 1.2 million Palestinians living in Israel. And now there are just under 6 million of them left.

By Crispian Balmer

Poor devils!

Israel's latest "war crime" is they are building a <gasp>
HIGHWAY!!!!!!

I am the victim of war crimes too----when I bought my
house----there were no tall buildings around me---NOW
there are giant structures blocking----my----view of
the sky-------THEY ARE DRIVING ME AWAY!!!!!

By Crispian Balmer

Why not give the population of Jews in Israel in 1948? You MJ are the type of poster who accepts the twisting of the facts to serve a Master that would make a Fascist blush...

There were 800,000 Jews in Israel in 1948, now there are 6,000,000...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QHzuYcuIQY]Christians in Palestine - YouTube[/ame]

By Crispian Balmer

Why not give the population of Jews in Israel in 1948? You MJ are the type of poster who accepts the twisting of the facts to serve a Master that would make a Fascist blush...

Yes, many Jews in Europe came to Israel because they were persecuted all over Europe SS Pbel. They needed a safe haven, and thank God the British recognized this.
So my question is, will you ever stop crying about this ?

Yes, many Jews in Europe came to Israel because they were persecuted all over Europe SS Pbel. They needed a safe haven, and thank God the British recognized this.
There wasn't any altruism by the british towards the juden.

Every nation in europe want to cleanse their country of the chosen people.

And shipping the juden to Palestine was a way to get rid of them......... :cool:

And shipping the juden to Palestine was a way to get rid of them......... :cool:
Meanwhile, SunniMan do you really think the majority of Americans are that happy to see your brethren in our midst, especially when they become aware of news such as honor killings and about those two Copts in New Jersey recently beheaded with their hands also cut off by one of your beloved adopted brethren? SunniMan certainly tries to fool everyone about Islam by throwing out "Juden" and "Chosen" when there were Muslims posting on other forums saying that islam is for the entire world, whereas I have never seen any Jews saying on any forum that Judaism is for the entire world. Then of course SunniMan closes his eyes to his fellow Muslims forcing people to convert in Muslim countries. By the way, SunniMan, have you any idea when your Sunni brethren will be finished with their genocide of the Copts in Egypt?

Toastman, you misread me like many others on this board. I support a safe for Jews, especially after the Arabic Nations expelled 800,000 Jews from their contries&#8230;I can not support the present policies of an aggressive Israeli State who refuses to heed the voice of the Palestinians and the World Bodies to accept a permanent peace to the pre-67 borders.

That simple Toast!

I will be rejoicing with you when a just peace is signed and America witnesses no more Terrorist attacks because of aggressive Israeli actions.

For now, I cry me a river for my country who is being hated world-wide.

Toastman, you misread me like many others on this board. I support a safe for Jews, especially after the Arabic Nations expelled 800,000 Jews from their contries&#8230;I can not support the present policies of an aggressive Israeli State who refuses to heed the voice of the Palestinians and the World Bodies to accept a permanent peace to the pre-67 borders.

That simple Toast!

I will be rejoicing with you when a just peace is signed and America witnesses no more Terrorist attacks because of aggressive Israeli actions.

What 'my country' are you talking about?

Meanwhile, SunniMan do you really think the majority of Americans are that happy to see your brethren in our midst, especially when they become aware of news such as honor killings and about those two Copts in New Jersey recently beheaded with their hands also cut off by one of your beloved adopted brethren? SunniMan certainly tries to fool everyone about Islam by throwing out "Juden" and "Chosen" when there were Muslims posting on other forums saying that islam is for the entire world, whereas I have never seen any Jews saying on any forum that Judaism is for the entire world. Then of course SunniMan closes his eyes to his fellow Muslims forcing people to convert in Muslim countries. By the way, SunniMan, have you any idea when your Sunni brethren will be finished with their genocide of the Copts in Egypt?
^^^ Typical Hossfly post.....10 accusations out of context and with no point to be make........ :cool:

I have no doubt the honorable Pro Palestinians will be rushing to chastise Sunni Man for his hateful post.

Annika, sure good to see you here. You made my day.

I have no doubt the honorable Pro Palestinians will be rushing to chastise Sunni Man for his hateful post.

ANNIKA today is JUMAH have some compassion for sunni
He is KHUTBAH JUMAAT primed
(hey you zionists out there----jump on irosie now)

While your knowledge of the attitude regarding Jews of every nation in Europe is invaluable, frankly, i am more interested in the attitudes and perceptions of my fellow Americans.

Excerpted from Blog of Jana Riess, author of Flunking Sainthood:
Why Are Mormons the Third-Most-Hated Religious Group in America? - Flunking Sainthood

"Everyone is talking about the sociology of religion doorstopper American Grace by David Campbell and Bowling Alone author Robert D. Putnam. I read it this summer and am re-reading parts of it now. It’s a great book that will be fodder for several future blog posts about various demographic trends in American religion. ...

Islam tops the list as the most-disliked religion in America, which is not surprising; Buddhism comes in second, which is. The researchers felt that Buddhists scored so low because few Americans actually know a Buddhist (or realize that they already know a Buddhist). However, the researchers then note that Jews, who are also a distinct minority, came out on top in terms of how other religious groups regard them, so small size does not totally explain unpopularity."

By Crispian Balmer

correction: in 1948 there were 1.2 million Palestinians in the British Mandate of Palestine, which included today's Israel, Jordan, and Gaza.

In what is Israel today, there were according to various legitimate estimates approximately 250,000 to 300,000 invading Arabs.

And then you consider that today's Israel has absorbed about 1.5 million Arabs and given them full Israeli citizenship and rights. You realize how the Palestinian claims are all lies and distortion.

By Crispian Balmer

correction: in 1948 there were 1.2 million Palestinians in the British Mandate of Palestine, which included today's Israel, Jordan, and Gaza.

In what is Israel today, there were according to various legitimate estimates approximately 250,000 to 300,000 invading Arabs.

And then you consider that today's Israel has absorbed about 1.5 million Arabs and given them full Israeli citizenship and rights. You realize how the Palestinian claims are all lies and distortion.

As usual you twist, lie, and hide...post some links for your fairy tale...

reported by the Jerusalem Post that the projected population of Israeli Jews is expected to reach between 7.4 to 9.3 million by the year 2035.[24][25]

Israeli Jews - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1800 estimate

6,700[26][27]

1880 estimate

24,000[26][27]

1915 estimate

87,500[26][27]

1931 estimate

174,000[26][27]

1936 estimate

> 400,000[26][27]

1947 estimate

630,000[26][27]

1949 census

1,013,900[28]

1953 census

1,483,600[29]

1957 census

1,762,700[1]

1962 census

2,068,900[1]

1967 census

2,383,600[28]

1973 census

2,845,000[28]

1983 census

3,412,500[28]

1990 census

3,946,700[28]

1995 census

4,522,300[28]

2000 census

4,955,400[28]

2006 census

5,393,400[28]

2009 census

5,665,100[30]

2010 census

5,802,000[31]

2012 census

6,015,000[2][3]

Toastman, you misread me like many others on this board. I support a safe for Jews, especially after the Arabic Nations expelled 800,000 Jews from their contries…I can not support the present policies of an aggressive Israeli State who refuses to heed the voice of the Palestinians and the World Bodies to accept a permanent peace to the pre-67 borders.

That simple Toast!

Pbel, I believe you when you say that Jews need a safe haven, but I think we both know that Israel going back to the '67 borders is out of the question. I want you to watch a video and tell me what you think. Hopefully you want call it a 'Zionist inspired' video lol.
Just give me your honest opinion on this video

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2hZ6SlSqq0]outstanding Explanation: Why Israel can't withdraw to its pre '67 borders line - Please Share - YouTube[/ame]

As usual you twist, lie, and hide...post some links for your fairy tale...

reported by the Jerusalem Post that the projected population of Israeli Jews is expected to reach between 7.4 to 9.3 million by the year 2035.[24][25]

Israeli Jews - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1800 estimate

6,700[26][27]

1880 estimate

24,000[26][27]

1915 estimate

87,500[26][27]

1931 estimate

174,000[26][27]

1936 estimate

> 400,000[26][27]

1947 estimate

630,000[26][27]

1949 census

1,013,900[28]

1953 census

1,483,600[29]

1957 census

1,762,700[1]

1962 census

2,068,900[1]

1967 census

2,383,600[28]

1973 census

2,845,000[28]

1983 census

3,412,500[28]

1990 census

3,946,700[28]

1995 census

4,522,300[28]

2000 census

4,955,400[28]

2006 census

5,393,400[28]

2009 census

5,665,100[30]

2010 census

5,802,000[31]

2012 census

6,015,000[2][3]
Hah? Put on your reading glasses and stop masturbating! I said Israel has absorbed ARAB Muslims, not Jews! Actually the numbers closer to two million.

Forum List

Back