The Single Most Significant Advance In Technology

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Every day I get a Trivia Question.....and today's brought a tear to my eye....a tear of thankfulness.

For the first thirty years of its existence, which snack did not have a creamy filling?​

Oreos
Moon Pies
Twinkies
Hostess CupCakes

5302022-2.jpg

Answer: A Hostess CupCake is a chocolate cupcake with chocolate icing and vanilla crème filling. It has been said to be the first commercially produced cupcake and has since become an iconic American brand. The Hostess CupCake was first sold on May 10, 1919. Until 1950, however, the Hostess CupCake did not contain any filling inside the CupCake. That all changed when D.R. "Doc" Rice was tasked with further refining the Hostess CupCake. His advancements culminated in an updated cupcake in 1950, which included a vanilla creme filling and eight distinctive white squiggles across the top.

See, there is a God!!!

Every day I get a Trivia Question.....and today's brought a tear to my eye....a tear of thankfulness.

For the first thirty years of its existence, which snack did not have a creamy filling?​

Oreos
Moon Pies
Twinkies
Hostess CupCakes

5302022-2.jpg

Answer: A Hostess CupCake is a chocolate cupcake with chocolate icing and vanilla crème filling. It has been said to be the first commercially produced cupcake and has since become an iconic American brand. The Hostess CupCake was first sold on May 10, 1919. Until 1950, however, the Hostess CupCake did not contain any filling inside the CupCake. That all changed when D.R. "Doc" Rice was tasked with further refining the Hostess CupCake. His advancements culminated in an updated cupcake in 1950, which included a vanilla creme filling and eight distinctive white squiggles across the top.

See, there is a God!!!
My favorite!

Oreos
Moon Pies
Twinkies
Hostess CupCakes

5302022-2.jpg

See, there is a God!!!

1919? And no filling until 1950?

No wonder we had a world war and a great depression.

Forum List

Back