The sickness of control freaks...

These liberal freaks already regulate our damn toilets, there is nothing they don't want to control including the size shit you can flush.

• Banned
These liberal freaks already regulate our damn toilets, there is nothing they don't want to control including the size shit you can flush.
It is funny, the control freaks want to control every fucking thing from harmless weapons to unpasteurized milk....
The silly fuckers are so unhappy if they can't control every aspect of everyone's life especially those they disagree with… LOL

You have to realize FEAR is the Democrat's main tactic....

Fear of loss of the ability of robbing working people of their paychecks, and fear of the loss of the power to do so.... After all, they don't think THEY shouldn't. have to work a job...

Fear of our ability to stop them, as demonstrated by their efforts to strip us of our First and Second Amendment rights. .. After all, they can only rob us if criminals are the only ones that have guns, and can speak up...

Fear of a fair election, as evidenced by their rampant voter fraud...

And finally, fear of justice, if they lose and the chickens come home to roost..

It is funny, the control freaks want to control every fucking thing from harmless weapons to unpasteurized milk....
The silly fuckers are so unhappy if they can't control every aspect of everyone's life especially those they disagree with… LOL

These liberal dumb fuckers in my state even regulate the rain I shit you not. They regulate how many mushrooms you can pick, how many berries you can pick. Tune in next week when they regulate picking your nose.

These liberal dumb fuckers in my state even regulate the rain I shit you not. They regulate how many mushrooms you can pick, how many berries you can pick. Tune in next week when they regulate picking your nose.
I say it's time we rain on their parade of clowns...

I say it's time we rain on their parade of clowns...

They need to be locked up in mental institutions.

I guess it is in the progressives nature to be a control freak, I guess that's the only way to explain it. LOL

Forum List

Back