The Short List Is Too Long By 2

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
***2016 LiveWire*** Report: Romney in Tears over Trump Nomination
by Breitbart News
11 Jun 2016

***2016 LiveWire*** Report: Romney in Tears over Trump Nomination - Breitbart

Losers like Mitt Romney are easily discounted, while his running mate in 2012 is Speaker of the House. Tying Paul Ryan to Mitch McConnell who dump on Donald Trump begs one question: Will congressional Republicans suck President Trump’s ass the way they line up to get a tongue up every Democrat president’s bunghole? Republican presidents never had it so good.

Hell, Democrat ass-kissers had to beat back Republicans with a big stick just to get within sucking distance of Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, and the Chicago sewer rat. Agent 006 & 7/8ths reported that Democrat presidents wear pants with the seats cut out when they know Republicans are coming over.

As for Donald Trump, I recently said I would vote for him:

Just to be clear on this. Had Trump not staked a claim on sovereignty, I would not go near him if I was wearing a Hazmat suit:

A Spotlight Shines Through

After reading that Rice Cakes and Newt Gingrich are on the short list I am pricing Hazmat suits if I have to change my mind:

Trump's VP Choices: Newt Gingrich, Jeff Sessions, Condi Rice?
By Todd Beamon | Saturday, 11 Jun 2016 07:12 PM

Trump's VP Choices: Newt Gingrich, Jeff Sessions, Condi Rice?

Well if it is Condi, the left wing nuts will love that whooping post to beat on for a while. :whip:

I would be very surprised to see Rice wanting anything to do with Trump.

Possible, I guess.
. Why would you say that ? Be more specific.
Because attaching yourself that closely to someone like Trump can be very, very bad for your reputation and your career.

And by "someone like Trump", I mean an abrasive, divisive, obnoxious, undignified, vulgar national personality.

They are essentially personality polar opposites. He needs her far more than she needs him.

Possible, I guess.
Because attaching yourself that closely to someone like Trump can be very, very bad for your reputation and your career.

And by "someone like Trump", I mean an abrasive, divisive, obnoxious, undignified, vulgar national personality.

They are essentially personality polar opposites. He needs her far more than she needs him.
. Do you think that with a personality like Barney the purple dinosaur has, a candidate like Bernie or Hillary with her crazy unstable self will somehow unravel all the bad that the corrupt politician's have done to this nation over time ? Condi might be glad she would be serving with a real man instead of watching a candy man or a butt kissing woman destroy the nations strength any farther than it already has been. Yep we should name Bernie the candyman, because he wants to give away free stuff to the young folks for their votes. With Obamy it was phones and you name it, and with Bernie it's college tuitions and who knows what else.

Last edited:

Possible, I guess.

. Do you think that a personality like Barney the purple dinosaur has, will unravel all the bad that the corrupt politician's have done to this nation over time ? Condi might be glad she would be serving with a real man instead watching a candy man or a butt kissing woman destroy the nations strength any farther than it already has been. Yep we should name Bernie the handyman, because wants to give away free stuff to the young folks for their votes. With Obamy it was phones and you name it, and with Bernie it's college tuitions.
She might, but as I said, I'd be surprised.

To Mac1958: No surprise to me.

1. Rice Cakes is a United Nations-loving internationalist.

2. Rice was mentored by Madeleine Albright’s father.

3. Secretary of State Rice was fourth in the presidential line of succession. She would jump at the chance to move up to number two in the event anything happens to President Trump.

4. Rice has been bouncing from one public trough job to another throughout her adult life. Vice President positions a professional parasite one heartbeat away from saving the world.

5. Democrats will love Rice more as vice president than they did as secretary of state.

To Mac1958: Trump never held a government position, yet you and your kind are claiming he will do more harm to this country than did the Chicago sewer rat who was elected PRESIDENT —— but governed as though he was a spiritual leader, king, emperor, sultan, czar, and a divine god all rolled into one. You and your kind never stood up to anything the sewer rat did to this country, but you feel that railing against things Trump MIGHT DO makes you a patriotic American if you vote for Hillary Clinton.
They are essentially personality polar opposites.
To Mac1958: They certainly are if you compare Trump’s position on sovereignly to Rice’s internationalism.
He needs her far more than she needs him.
To Mac1958: Impeachment insurance is the only time a president needs a vice president à la Joe Biden.

To Mac1958: No surprise to me.

1. Rice Cakes is a United Nations-loving internationalist.

2. Rice was mentored by Madeleine Albright’s father.

3. Secretary of State Rice was fourth in the presidential line of succession. She would jump at the chance to move up to number two in the event anything happens to President Trump.

4. Rice has been bouncing from one public trough job to another throughout her adult life. Vice President positions a professional parasite one heartbeat away from saving the world.

5. Democrats will love Rice more as vice president than they did as secretary of state.

To Mac1958: Trump never held a government position, yet you and your kind are claiming he will do more harm to this country than did the Chicago sewer rat who was elected PRESIDENT —— but governed as though he was a spiritual leader, king, emperor, sultan, czar, and a divine god all rolled into one. You and your kind never stood up to anything the sewer rat did to this country, but you feel that railing against things Trump MIGHT DO makes you a patriotic American if you vote for Hillary Clinton.
They are essentially personality polar opposites.
To Mac1958: They certainly are if you compare Trump’s position on sovereignly to Rice’s internationalism.
He needs her far more than she needs him.
To Mac1958: Impeachment insurance is the only time a president needs a vice president à la Joe Biden.
I have no idea what Trump might do as President, and that's a big part of the problem.

What I do know is how he has behaved during the campaign, which has been a national embarrassment that his followers are choosing to ignore.

Obama is irrelevant to the point, even if he does serve as a deflection device.

I have no idea what Trump might do as President, and that's a big part of the problem.
To Mac1958: I cannot blame you for being suckered by Taqiyya the Liar, but you must know and agree with everything he did AFTER he was sworn in. Now, you have a second chance. Do you know what Hillary Clinton will do? Her campaign strategy appears to be nothing more than attacking Trump’s personality? The sewer rat is even campaigning for her on that strategy.
What I do know is how he has behaved during the campaign, which has been a national embarrassment that his followers are choosing to ignore.
To Mac1958: Stopping illegal immigration, not making bad deals with foreign governments, bringing jobs back to the country is only ignored by everyone except his supporters.
To Mac1958: Which point is that? I know that you prefer not mentioning the sewer rat at all. However, I do not reply within your guidelines. If you insist on responding in my threads be prepared for whatever I decide is relevant.

To Mac1958: I cannot blame you for being suckered by Taqiyya the Liar, but you must know and agree with everything he did AFTER he was sworn in. Now, you have a second chance. Do you know what Hillary Clinton will do? Her campaign strategy appears to be nothing more than attacking Trump’s personality? The sewer rat is even campaigning for her on that strategy.
To Mac1958: Stopping illegal immigration, not making bad deals with foreign governments, bringing jobs back to the country is only ignored by everyone except his supporters.
To Mac1958: Which point is that? I know that you prefer not mentioning the sewer rat at all. However, I do not reply within your guidelines. If you insist on responding in my threads be prepared for whatever I decide is relevant.
My opinion of Trump is based on my observations of his behavior.

You're certainly entitled to ignore or defend that behavior, fine by me.

Tying Paul Ryan to Mitch McConnell who dump on Donald Trump begs one question: Will congressional Republicans suck President Trump’s ass the way they line up to get a tongue up every Democrat president’s bunghole?
Yesterday evening, Lou Dobbs nailed Paul Ryan to the barn door. It is about time media mouths laid into guys like Ryan regardless of their political preferences.

Dobbs: Speaker Ryan is a tool for the Democrats

Had the public voted for the speaker’s job Ryan would not have gotten 10 votes from conservatives and establishment Republicans, yet Ryan somehow got it in his noggin that they want to hear his views on anything.

p.s. Ryan was John Boehner’s boy; so nobody be should be surprised by what they got.

Yeah, I've heard Newt's name batted about as Trump's VP for a few weeks now.

How funny is that? An old white guy who is older than Trump, and Trump is older than Hillary!

In four years, Trump and Newt won't even remember where they left their shoes.

Paul Ryan is playing it smart. First, Trump will be declared incompetent due to senility. "Get those gay Mexican Muslims off my front lawn!"

Then Gingrich will wander off and later be found in a 7-Eleven claiming to be high school president.

And so the Speaker will become President.

Yesterday evening, Lou Dobbs nailed Paul Ryan to the barn door. It is about time media mouths laid into guys like Ryan regardless of their political preferences.
Watch Lou Dobbs tonight to see if he nails Ryan again:

JANESVILLE, WI– American mothers, whose children were killed by illegal aliens, say that House Speaker Paul Ryan and members of his security detail fled from his guarded estate on Saturday as they attempted to present Ryan with the photos of their murdered children, and show him the true cost of his open borders agenda.

On Saturday, four “angel moms” held a press conference in front of Ryan’s personal border wall. The mothers explained that they deserved to be able to give their children the same security that Ryan gives his children.​

Paul Ryan Flees Grieving Moms Trying To Show Him Photos Of Their Children Killed By His Open Borders Agenda
by Julia Hahn
25 Jul 2016

Paul Ryan Flees Grieving Moms Trying To Show Him Photos Of Their Children Killed By His Open Borders Agenda - Breitbart

Forum List

Back