The Scum Also Rises...Chapter 4

Originally posted by jimnyc
Not angry, just posting a follow up to see if you planned on being a bit more forthcoming this afternoon or not. It appears not.

What's the point? You'll just say the examples presented are well reasoned conservative arguments. And if anyone posts info that contradicts your own narrow, blinkered version of reality you just get all pissy and whiny like the liberals.

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
What's the point? You'll just say the examples presented are well reasoned conservative arguments. And if anyone posts info that contradicts your own narrow, blinkered version of reality you just get all pissy and whiny like the liberals.

That makes no sense. You claim we have made posts from sites to the equivalent of moveon.org. We'll discuss the content of the article, what facts it contains, and the background of the site and their agenda. Please do link us directly to the posts in question on this board that you are speaking of.

Cite examples of 'RNC tactics' where you made the comparison of them using soft money for advertising. Either the sources are there to backup your claims or they aren't.

You seem pretty smart when you are copying and pasting your 'scum' articles, but then when it comes to you using your own words you revert back to stupidity.

Originally posted by Bullypulpit

"Hillary clinton calls George Bush a Homesexual after his recent speech. Media refuses to comment and actually told hillary to restate her comment so as to not get in trouble."

I dont need a fucking link. You go find it. Its a fact cause i said it is.

Originally posted by insein
"Hillary clinton calls George Bush a Homesexual after his recent speech. Media refuses to comment and actually told hillary to restate her comment so as to not get in trouble."

I dont need a fucking link. You go find it. Its a fact cause i said it is.

Well, we all know, by this point, that Hillary is an ignorant cow. But I doubt shes that effing ignorant. Since you say it's so, if you wish for it hard enough, it just might come true. Just click your heels together three times and say, "There's no place like home...There's no place like home...There's no place like home..."

Dorothy...Wake up.

Forum List

Back