The screamer reaches settlement with United Airlines

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I knew they would get this done quickly and without disclosing the amount.

United Airlines reaches settlement with David Dao after doctor was violently dragged off flight

United Airlines has a reached a settlement for an undisclosed sum with the passenger who was dragged from a Chicago flight earlier this month in an incident that sparked international outrage.

Dr David Dao, a 69-year-old Vietnamese-American doctor, was hospitalized after Chicago aviation police dragged him from the plane to make space for four crew members on the flight from the city's O'Hare International Airport to Louisville, Kentucky.

Terms of the settlement were not disclosed.
United Airlines reaches settlement with David Dao after doctor was violently dragged off flight

The settlement likely states no admission of guilt, and the screamer can't make the rounds of talk shows or publish a book of the incident.

That was quick.
Maybe I'll limber up the ole vocal chords and tear ducts and fuck with United

The way the airlines have been treating passengers over the past several years is reprehensible. While I wouldn't have responded the way Dao did, his actions forced a well-needed policy change with United.

That was quick.
Maybe I'll limber up the ole vocal chords and tear ducts and fuck with United
I am so kicking myself that I didn't take the $800 per head Alaska Airlines offered us when we flew to Portland after our Disneyland visit...they offered people $800 apiece if they'd give up a seat and take a United Flight. This was just a day or so before the chicom dude got beat up.

Seriously. $2400 and get to witness something remarkable!

The guy shouldn't have gotten a single penny.

He was totally in the wrong for not cooperating with the security personal.

And now he is being financially rewarded for his disruptive behavior. .... :cuckoo:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back