The SCOTUS Rules For Travel Ban

Hold that whine for a bit will ya? Trump will get two more picks. I want that whine full blast :)
Lol, you think tRump has the brains to pick any? Gorsuch was bannons. Cheeto Jesus is too busy twittering or whatever.

He still makes time for SPANKING liberal ass.

Long Live President Donald J. Trump....
Yeah... No. Not without a little help from his Russian pals.

That is one lame ass excuse for getting your ass stomped....

The Russian Bull Shit is being shown for what it is...

Trump will soon stick this up your ass too.

Is life good or what?
You sound a little desperate.

Everything ok over there in tRumplandia?

I am having the time of my life...

Heard any election results?:5_1_12024:

A
Any questions?

Supreme Court upholds President Trump's controversial travel ban - USA TODAY Supreme Court upholds President Trump's controversial travel ban — USA TODAY
Gorsuch is doing more damage to this country that tRump can.
Yeah, well a handful of KY Jelly slathered in your ass crack might help you get over it.
So, you like old guys with greasy ass cracks? You're a perverted little pin-head aren't ya.

So, like any other leftist nimrod with an IQ of 28, you liked Obama because he was black, and looked and acted "cool" and you pick your Justices based on youth and appearance? I prefer experience and professionalism.
Are you stupid? Where did I say anything like that?

Get lost.

Lo
Lol, you think tRump has the brains to pick any? Gorsuch was bannons. Cheeto Jesus is too busy twittering or whatever.

Is life good or what?

LoL, dude you are so thoroughly triggered.

Lo

Is life good or what?

Lol, dude you are getting your ass SPANKED....

Lo

Is life good or what?

Lol, dude you are getting your ass SPANKED....
Nope

Any questions?

Supreme Court upholds President Trump's controversial travel ban - USA TODAY Supreme Court upholds President Trump's controversial travel ban — USA TODAY

Look on the Bright Side….

Trump will have a few more Supreme Court Picks

In the next 7 and a half years….

This will Make America Great for the next 30 years…

Suck on that.
Not if we take back the Senate. If so I better we wait until after the next general election. It's only fair that the people have their say right?

If you take back the Senate then Trump will still send Constitutionalist judges up. If not confirmed by the communists in the Democrat Party then the court will continue as is until such time as Republicans take the majority again.
A Ginsbergless court will be nice Oy Vey! Even without a replacement.
And the decisions will be 5-3 from then on.

Any questions?

Hold that whine for a bit will ya? Trump will get two more picks. I want that whine full blast :)

Trump had the brains to Stomp the Shit out of you and your lying media.
Yeah..nope. that was Putin.

Crepitus feels less like a bitch if it was Putin spanked him.

Any questions?

Not a huge win, partisan lines.

It's a HUGE win. A win is a win, deal with it. The LAW is plain (except to the 5th Circuit) The only partisan lines are those drawn by the four leftist activist assholes that somehow got into the SC that ALWAYS vote not to uphold law but to interpret law along party lines. They are an embarrassment to the SC. Hopefully, one or two on them will croak soon so Trump can replace them.

02D576E2-98A1-4222-BEAD-BC16C7B0CE77.png

Notice anything about the ones that opposed the Constitution? Oy Vey that’s odd.

Can Mr Trump pick ‘em or what? This is your future leftists.

039B1299-E447-4232-9BD0-3B9CB1F1AAC2.jpeg

Any questions?

It's a HUGE win. A win is a win, deal with it. The LAW is plain (except to the 5th Circuit) The only partisan lines are those drawn by the four leftist activist assholes that somehow got into the SC that ALWAYS vote not to uphold law but to interpret law along party lines. They are an embarrassment to the SC. Hopefully, one or two on them will croak soon so Trump can replace them.

View attachment 201391

Notice anything about the ones that opposed the Constitution? Oy Vey that’s odd.

Yes some of them believe in the first amendment. I thank God I am Caucasian and confirmed a RC, but some Protestants would prefer Jews over Roman Catholics, but get along great with Irish Catholics. Its that protesting spirit of Protestants and Irish Catholics.

I would not want to be a minority in the US, a gay, a transsexual, someone who needs health care and can't afford it, disabled and needing disability, hungry , etc.

Is life good or what?

Whoever like Trumps is craving a fatherly image to be an authority over them, you must be white and a protestant, perhaps a WASP.

Any questions?

View attachment 201391

Yes some of them believe in the first amendment. I thank God I am Caucasian and confirmed a RC, but some Protestants would prefer Jews over Roman Catholics, but get along great with Irish Catholics. Its that protesting spirit of Protestants and Irish Catholics.

I would not want to be a minority in the US, a gay, a transsexual, someone who needs health care and can't afford it, disabled and needing disability, hungry , etc.

Hey I can agree. I don’t want to be poor or gay or disabled or hungry either.
Brilliant Penelope ! You putz

sounds good to me . What i liked was that The TRUMPS statements about muslims being a problem before he issued the BAN were no big deal .

I believe they did consider his statements but National Security ruled over it.
No where in the constitution is it written that his powers of immigration are to be tempered by his previous statements, any perceived biases, or feelings. It’s his power to use as he wishes. That is the law.

Any questions?

View attachment 201391

Hey I can agree. I don’t want to be poor or gay or disabled or hungry either.
Brilliant Penelope ! You putz

Not under this administration. You might be one of the above.

Oh I see your avatar, does the statue of liberty say no Islam. NOPE. That is ok , we accept Muslims from Europe and the gulf states, India, and Pakistan.

sounds good to me . What i liked was that The TRUMPS statements about muslims being a problem before he issued the BAN were no big deal .

I believe they did consider his statements but National Security ruled over it.
No where in the constitution is it written that his powers of immigration are to be tempered by his previous statements, any perceived biases, or feelings. It’s his power to use as he wishes. That is the law.
--------------------------------------------------------- I believe that your post is correct . And it should be annoying as all heck to Lady Dragons , 'isis' and other currently QUIET boneheads that are HIDDEN away somewhere on this here fine message board [chuckle] :afro:. I agree with your words 100 percent so thank you Vastator .

Any questions?

Yeah, well a handful of KY Jelly slathered in your ass crack might help you get over it.
So, you like old guys with greasy ass cracks? You're a perverted little pin-head aren't ya.
LOL...nice try, albeit quite lame.

Any questions?

LOL...nice try, albeit quite lame.

Crepitus thinks he is speaking to a member of one of the Democrat special interest groups when he speaks of perverts who like men’s greasy asses.

Any questions?

Look on the Bright Side….

Trump will have a few more Supreme Court Picks

In the next 7 and a half years….

This will Make America Great for the next 30 years…

Suck on that.
Not if we take back the Senate. If so I better we wait until after the next general election. It's only fair that the people have their say right?

If you take back the Senate then Trump will still send Constitutionalist judges up. If not confirmed by the communists in the Democrat Party then the court will continue as is until such time as Republicans take the majority again.
A Ginsbergless court will be nice Oy Vey! Even without a replacement.
And the decisions will be 5-3 from then on.
We should wait until.the next presidential election. The people deserve to be heard. Just ask Mitch.

Trump had the brains to Stomp the Shit out of you and your lying media.
Yeah..nope. that was Putin.

Crepitus feels less like a bitch if it was Putin spanked him.
Dumbing down the forum again? You really should stop that.

Forum List

Back