The SCOTUS Rules For Travel Ban

looks like the scum or lefty supporters of immigration , muslim importation are pretty quiet and that makes me sad . I love when they pontificate and declare , this shall not stand [harumph] . Also . i like how The TRUMPS words of dislike , disdain and Truth about muslims can not be used to stop The TRUMP from doing his duty for the USA in the manner that he sees as the best .

but i do remember all the experts saying that exclusion can not be done on religious ground . -------------- [aw chuckle]

Any questions?

Supreme Court upholds President Trump's controversial travel ban - USA TODAY Supreme Court upholds President Trump's controversial travel ban — USA TODAY
Gorsuch is doing more damage to this country that tRump can.

Look on the Bright Side….

Trump will have a few more Supreme Court Picks

In the next 7 and a half years….

This will Make America Great for the next 30 years…

Suck on that.
Not if we take back the Senate. If so I better we wait until after the next general election. It's only fair that the people have their say right?

Any questions?

Supreme Court upholds President Trump's controversial travel ban - USA TODAY Supreme Court upholds President Trump's controversial travel ban — USA TODAY

Suck on that.
Not if we take back the Senate. If so I better we wait until after the next general election. It's only fair that the people have their say right?
-------------------------------------- naw , feck you guys Crep . Course if you were to win then we Deplorables are screwed but my attitude will always be --- frck you guys Crep .

Any questions?

Suck on that.
-------------------------------------- naw , feck you guys Crep . Course if you were to win then we Deplorables are screwed but my attitude will always be --- frck you guys Crep .
Sorry, I forgot how useless it is to try and have a conversation with you.

Kinda like talking to the neighbors 20 year old cat. It looks like it's listening until the drool starts.

Any questions?

Hold that whine for a bit will ya? Trump will get two more picks. I want that whine full blast :)
Lol, you think tRump has the brains to pick any? Gorsuch was bannons. Cheeto Jesus is too busy twittering or whatever.

He still makes time for SPANKING liberal ass.

Long Live President Donald J. Trump....

Any questions?

Hold that whine for a bit will ya? Trump will get two more picks. I want that whine full blast :)
Lol, you think tRump has the brains to pick any? Gorsuch was bannons. Cheeto Jesus is too busy twittering or whatever.

Yeah... No. Not without a little help from his Russian pals.

Any questions?

Trump had the brains to Stomp the Shit out of you and your lying media.

Any questions?

That is one lame ass excuse for getting your ass stomped....

The Russian Bull Shit is being shown for what it is...

Trump will soon stick this up your ass too.

Is life good or what?

I wonder why they're calling it a muslim ban when those islamic strongholds of NK and Venezuela are on the list.

Just another leftist lie. The administration looked at the policies of countries the world over and selected those based on RISK, as agreed by many other nations. It isn't based on "religion" at all. If the Left ever told a truth, their hair would catch on fire.

Any questions?

Yeah..nope. that was Putin.

That is one lame ass excuse for getting your ass stomped....

The Russian Bull Shit is being shown for what it is...

Trump will soon stick this up your ass too.

Is life good or what?
You sound a little desperate.

Everything ok over there in tRumplandia?

Any questions?

Suck on that.

Dream on....

Idiots like maxine low IQ leather face waters are dooming you....

Any questions?

Not a huge win, partisan lines.

It's a HUGE win. A win is a win, deal with it. The LAW is plain (except to the 5th Circuit) The only partisan lines are those drawn by the four leftist activist assholes that somehow got into the SC that ALWAYS vote not to uphold law but to interpret law along party lines. They are an embarrassment to the SC. Hopefully, one or two on them will croak soon so Trump can replace them.

Any questions?

Yeah, well a handful of KY Jelly slathered in your ass crack might help you get over it.
So, you like old guys with greasy ass cracks? You're a perverted little pin-head aren't ya.

So, like any other leftist nimrod with an IQ of 28, you liked Obama because he was black, and looked and acted "cool" and you pick your Justices based on youth and appearance? I prefer experience and professionalism.

Any questions?

Yeah..nope. that was Putin.

Explain how Putin did it....

You know this bull shit of yours exposes your stupidity.

Forum List

Back