Status
Not open for further replies.

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

About time!

About time!

Thank goodness.

I'm afraid there will be a bad ruling coming. These rulings are meant to offset those bad rulings.

I hope I'm wrong but I've seen them do it before.

“The SCOTUS is finally Progressive”

Actually not.

This is a very conservative, reactionary Court – and will be for at least the next 30 years.

There is a chance that the court can get a little moderate.

Clarence Thomas Isn't young. If he dies while we have a democratic president there is a chance that we can get a moderate on that court.

If he retires or dies while we have a republican yes, there will be no hope for that court.

Actually not.

This is a very conservative, reactionary Court – and will be for at least the next 30 years.
A conservative reacti0onary court?

I always picture them as a stealthy pseudo-conservative incognito kind of court, but that is just me.

Actually not.

Clarence Thomas Isn't young. If he dies while we have a democratic president there is a chance that we can get a moderate on that court.

If he retires or dies while we have a republican yes, there will be no hope for that court.
The hell you will!

Conservatives will keep Clarence Thomas alive longer than Ginsberg.

Two can play at this game

I'm pretty sure the days of nominating Supreme Court Justices are over.

About time!
All the SCOTUS say was that laws that are intended to protect based on gender apply regardless of what you think their gender really is.

About time!
Well hold on there, Astro! I thought you liberals declared that Trump's appointees were ultra conservatives who would veer the Court sharply to the right? What happened with THAT narrative?

What's quite obvious is that Republican Presidents tend to seat moderates on the Supreme Court and Democratic Presidents always seat far left Justices to the Court!

Actually not.

who wins in november really matters

both for the SC and trade with china

without 4 more years America is in big trouble

About time!

Thank goodness.

I'm afraid there will be a bad ruling coming. These rulings are meant to offset those bad rulings.

I hope I'm wrong but I've seen them do it before.
With regard to the LGBTQ ruling, this mandates that companies have to accept LGBTQ applicants, "if they are qualified and better and more qualified than others applying for the same position. The ruling doesn't mean that an LGBTQ applicant is to be hired over more qualified individuals. That said, if companies hire individuals that visually strike onlookers as, to be somewhat polite, odd. Men with beards wearing dresses and other off-center individuals, such companies may be perceived in the US as "enlightened." But remember, there are nations that do business with ours that have extremely conservative beliefs (I'm not talking Christian beliefs) and such individuals would be perceived as deviant and thus the foreign companies might happily take their business elsewhere, causing a loss of the bottom dollar. I'm just pointing out a reality that will probably occur and you can't force foreign companies to comply with your ideology. Also, I'm not saying they shouldn't be hired. After all, the Supreme Court made its ruling. I'm just saying that in international business, there will likely be some business income loss.
Of course, just because the Supreme Court makes a ruling doesn't mean that, that is the end of it. The Supreme Court made its rulings on gun control long ago, yet the Marxist left continues trying to bring gun cases before it.

It is okay , because within the next 10 years, there will be a new constitution and country, where insane lefties will be either sent to Cuba or shot on sight...

Actually not.

who wins in november really matters

both for the SC and trade with china

without 4 more years America is in big trouble
Nothing will change no matter who is president.

Are you in anticipation for the occurrence?
Thats a typical lib response

but it wont work with me

sooner or later anarchist libs like YOU will happily promote a new civil right for perverts

anything to tear down traditional society

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back