'The Science Is Settled' - Researchers Made Up Fake Alien Civ. As Part Of Global Warming Study

Reality is so terrifying to you derps that you never stop. You're always looking for something, anything, to shore up your flight from reality.

It's sad is what it is.

THAT ^^^^^ is the HEIGHT of clueless hypocrisy. MAYBE beats the Hillary clueless hypocrisy in my Sig. Topic is on GW scientists INVENTING ALIEN FICTION to wax sad about GW despair. And YOU accuse others of "reality being terrifying" and "always for something , ANYTHING to shore up your flight from reality"..

THANKS !!!! for the definition of "projecting your weaknesses onto others"

:laughing0301: :banana: :laughing0301:

You still pray to your Hillary shrine. Your opinion is ether.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

You are making a total fool of yourself here...………………………….

You live in the Twilight Zone?

:itsok:

Still nothing of value come from you.

Keep showing the world that you have NO cogent arguments to offer.

Cheers.

upload_2018-5-31_16-42-48.jpeg

Especially if your conservative ideology forbids you from pursuing it
'Conservative ideology' has absolutely nothing to do with refusing to call sitting around and making up shit to support your own BS theories and ideology - like these clowns did here - actual 'Science'.

There was nothing 'scientific' about it. THEY MADE UP A BOGUS ALIEN CIVILIZATION THAT NEVER EXISTED.
^doesnt actually understand how science works^

He suspects it might be a dirty word as well.

THAT ^^^^^ is the HEIGHT of clueless hypocrisy. MAYBE beats the Hillary clueless hypocrisy in my Sig. Topic is on GW scientists INVENTING ALIEN FICTION to wax sad about GW despair. And YOU accuse others of "reality being terrifying" and "always for something , ANYTHING to shore up your flight from reality"..

THANKS !!!! for the definition of "projecting your weaknesses onto others"

:laughing0301: :banana: :laughing0301:

You still pray to your Hillary shrine. Your opinion is ether.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

You are making a total fool of yourself here...………………………….

You live in the Twilight Zone?

:itsok:

Still nothing of value come from you.

Keep showing the world that you have NO cogent arguments to offer.

Cheers.

View attachment 196099

Still nothing for you to add to the debate, you at least 10 years old?

Your Pet needs to visit the dentist.

Here is the sum total of Issac Newton's awesome contribution to the threads debate:

"Reality is so terrifying to you derps that you never stop. You're always looking for something, anything, to shore up your flight from reality.

It's sad is what it is."

"You still pray to your Hillary shrine. Your opinion is ether. "

":itsok:"

and the stupid photo of his female pet at post 41.

This is what passes for debate by this warmist goofball.

Like I have said before you are, quoting myself:

"You are making a total fool of yourself here...………………………….

You live in the Twilight Zone?"

Go play in the your sandbox.

I got to reading the Abstract, which is all based on 100% UNVERFIED models, here is a salient part that I find particularly absurd since they are talking about something that doesn't exist:

"Our models conceptualize the problem primarily in terms of feedbacks from the resource use onto the coupled planetary systems. In addition, we also model the population growth advantages gained via the harvesting of these resources. We present three models of increasing complexity: (1) Civilization-planetary interaction with a single resource; (2) Civilization-planetary interaction with two resources each of which has a different level of planetary system feedback; (3) Civilization-planetary interaction with two resources and nonlinear planetary feedback (i.e., runaways). All three models show distinct classes of exo-civilization trajectories. We find smooth entries into long-term, “sustainable” steady states. We also find population booms followed by various levels of “die-off.” Finally, we also observe rapid “collapse” trajectories for which the population approaches n = 0. Our results are part of a program for developing an “Astrobiology of the Anthropocene” in which questions of sustainability, centered on the coupled Earth-system, can be seen in their proper astronomical/planetary context. We conclude by discussing the implications of our results for both the coupled Earth system and for the consideration of exo-civilizations across cosmic history."

bolding mine

Anyone going to swallow this bilge?

The stupidity of the paper is obvious to see, but I predict the usual warmist cadre will come defend the indefensible anyway because it is part of the cult behavior they have to defend..
Extrapolation of theoretical concepts is not your forte. To the scientific mind it makes very logical sense.

I got to reading the Abstract, which is all based on 100% UNVERFIED models, here is a salient part that I find particularly absurd since they are talking about something that doesn't exist:

"Our models conceptualize the problem primarily in terms of feedbacks from the resource use onto the coupled planetary systems. In addition, we also model the population growth advantages gained via the harvesting of these resources. We present three models of increasing complexity: (1) Civilization-planetary interaction with a single resource; (2) Civilization-planetary interaction with two resources each of which has a different level of planetary system feedback; (3) Civilization-planetary interaction with two resources and nonlinear planetary feedback (i.e., runaways). All three models show distinct classes of exo-civilization trajectories. We find smooth entries into long-term, “sustainable” steady states. We also find population booms followed by various levels of “die-off.” Finally, we also observe rapid “collapse” trajectories for which the population approaches n = 0. Our results are part of a program for developing an “Astrobiology of the Anthropocene” in which questions of sustainability, centered on the coupled Earth-system, can be seen in their proper astronomical/planetary context. We conclude by discussing the implications of our results for both the coupled Earth system and for the consideration of exo-civilizations across cosmic history."

bolding mine

The stupidity of the paper is obvious to see, but I predict the usual warmist cadre will come defend the indefensible anyway because it is part of the cult behavior they have to defend..
Extrapolation of theoretical concepts is not your forte. To the scientific mind it makes very logical sense.
The left never leaves fantasy land... logic? BWHAAAAAAAaaaaaaaa

bolding mine

Fantasy forcings that don't work on earth are magical and work every where else in fantasy land...

Here is the sum total of Issac Newton's awesome contribution to the threads debate:

"Reality is so terrifying to you derps that you never stop. You're always looking for something, anything, to shore up your flight from reality.

It's sad is what it is."

"You still pray to your Hillary shrine. Your opinion is ether. "

":itsok:"

and the stupid photo of his female pet at post 41.

This is what passes for debate by this warmist goofball.

Like I have said before you are, quoting myself:

"You are making a total fool of yourself here...………………………….

You live in the Twilight Zone?"

Go play in the your sandbox.

You are learning about him, he ran away from here for like 4 months after Hillary lost.

bolding mine

Bilge is about it. Reminds me of the guy who was in my dorm. Don't know HOW he got into college. He was taking the bare bones "international relations" class that got into "modeling" the worldwide political response to certain actions taken by a govt. Asked me to read his "report" on the model output. Read like France did this and Russia then did that and when China and US did something else --- EVERYONE DIED.. I'm still laughing about it.

That abstract is mind-blowing. Maybe psychedelics involved. Because you don't NEED to get "exo-planety" about resource uses.. Especially when you don't identify whether the resource is hops and barley, dilithium crystals for a warp drive or Lawrencium..

I think they discovered the 3 basic types of linear systems. Stable, unstable and oscillatory. :113: Good job. Tenure mission accomplished.

bolding mine

Rational thinking is NOT your forte since you fail to notice NO actual data was used in the fantasy paper.

Try explaining this babble...………………..,

" We conclude by discussing the implications of our results for both the coupled Earth system and for the consideration of exo-civilizations across cosmic history."

You are that easily snookered by the bullcrap.

bolding mine

Rational thinking is NOT your forte since you fail to notice NO actual data was used in the fantasy paper.

Try explaining this babble...………………..,

" We conclude by discussing the implications of our results for both the coupled Earth system and for the consideration of exo-civilizations across cosmic history."

You are that easily snookered by the bullcrap.

Hey sunset.... you have to look at it this way. Anytime a simpleton wanders into this forum = a win for our side. Plus it ensures this place stays very entertaining.... more opportunities to trainwreck nutty-ass progressive thought.:04::04:

[QUOTE="Crepitus, post: 20043480, member: 69759
He suspects it might be a dirty word as well.[/QUOTE]
This is part of the problem with Global Warming snowflakes - they believe sitting around making up $h!t is the same thing as actual scientific research of REAL things and coming up with actual scientific data.

They believe 'Science' is the same thing as making $h!t up and pulling whatever BS they need to justify their conclusions from the nether-regions of their anal orifices.

Inventing a non-existent, never-existed alien race and speculating what that race would do to combat Global warming would mean you would have to invent every detail about that alien race - biological, physiological, psychological, spiritual make-up, habits, tendencies, preferences, biases, etc...everything. Once you did all of that the you could comprehend and imagine - based on those things - what this race might or might not due.

In the end, you 'deduce' a result based on your own input, not input you actually discovered / that existed without / prior to you inputting your own 'biased' information...based on a species YOU created / designed instead of one that actually existed previously.

The entire 'experiment' / deduction is tainted from the very start by 'your' own inputs that set the condition of the theory.

Again, it's not researching anything - its making $h!t up.

[QUOTE="Crepitus, post: 20043480, member: 69759
This is part of the problem with Global Warming snowflakes - they believe sitting around making up $h!t is the same thing as actual scientific research of REAL things and coming up with actual scientific data.

They believe 'Science' is the same thing as making $h!t up and pulling whatever BS they need to justify their conclusions from the nether-regions of their anal orifices.

Inventing a non-existent, never-existed alien race and speculating what that race would do to combat Global warming would mean you would have to invent every detail about that alien race - biological, physiological, psychological, spiritual make-up, habits, tendencies, preferences, biases, etc...everything. Once you did all of that the you could comprehend and imagine - based on those things - what this race might or might not due.

In the end, you 'deduce' a result based on your own input, not input you actually discovered / that existed without / prior to you inputting your own 'biased' information...based on a species YOU created / designed instead of one that actually existed previously.

The entire 'experiment' / deduction is tainted from the very start by 'your' own inputs that set the condition of the theory.

Again, it's not researching anything - its making $h!t up.[/QUOTE]
Standing by my original assessment.

Fantasy forcings that don't work on earth are magical and work every where else in fantasy land... Your papers basis is fatally flawed from the very beginning...

Last edited:
"How do aliens solve climate change?"

With skimpier costumes.

alien%C3%ADgena-sexy.jpg

Fantasy forcings that don't work on earth are magical and work every where else in fantasy land... Your papers basis is fatally flawed from the very beginning...
Yeah, you aren't changing my opinion.

You remember triggered snowflakes / Libs declaring the discussion on Global Warming was OVER because 'The Science Is Settled'?!

Despite no evidence on life on other planets, liberal 'scientists' tried to 'to model the “possible histories of alien planets, the (non-existent) civilizations they grow, and the climate change that follows” in a paper about Global Warming' ... NO $H!T!

These guys sat around and made up $h!t about non-existent aliens and their non-existent civilizations and how they could have / would have dealt with Global Warming in a paper to address Global Warming.

Well there ya go - we now know what Liberals mean when they declare, "The Science is Settled!"

Bwuhahahaha....

ACTUAL PAPER: How Would Aliens Solve Global Warming?

The actual paper was titled:

The Silurian Hypothesis: Would it be possible to detect
an industrial civilization in the geological record?

Hypotheses and speculation are a part of it. Trumplodytes, innit?

You remember triggered snowflakes / Libs declaring the discussion on Global Warming was OVER because 'The Science Is Settled'?!

Despite no evidence on life on other planets, liberal 'scientists' tried to 'to model the “possible histories of alien planets, the (non-existent) civilizations they grow, and the climate change that follows” in a paper about Global Warming' ... NO $H!T!

These guys sat around and made up $h!t about non-existent aliens and their non-existent civilizations and how they could have / would have dealt with Global Warming in a paper to address Global Warming.

Well there ya go - we now know what Liberals mean when they declare, "The Science is Settled!"

Bwuhahahaha....

ACTUAL PAPER: How Would Aliens Solve Global Warming?

The actual paper was titled:

The Silurian Hypothesis: Would it be possible to detect
an industrial civilization in the geological record?

Hypotheses and speculation are a part of it. Trumplodytes, innit?

Really, the "data" flowed in heavily to produce this gem...,

Forum List

Back