The scandalou LA county measles vaccine experiment: Is the unsuspecting public still being used ....

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
An Anniversary to Remember but Not Worth Celebrating
by Wayne Rohde
Health Impact News

Can I ask you the following three questions?

1. Who are the targeted participants for US clinical trials of vaccines?
  2. Why does our government test vaccines that are 10 to 500 times the potency of licensed vaccines on US citizens?
  3. Why does our government conduct clandestine trials on unsuspecting participants regarding vaccine trials?
This spring will mark the 27th anniversary of one of the cruelest and most deceptive acts the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) has ever conducted.

In partnership with Kaiser Permanente Health System and Los Angeles County Public Health Service, an experimental measles vaccine was given to approximately 1,500 inner city minority children in Los Angeles County. Most of these children were six months of age.

The Experimental Measles Vaccine: Los Angeles County Guinea Pigs
The measles vaccine, Edmonston-Zagreb (E-Z) high-titers, was administered mainly to African-American children in an attempt to curb the measles outbreak in LA County.

The Scandalous LA County Measles Vaccine Experiment: Is the Unsuspecting Public Still Being Used in Secret Vaccine Trials?

================================================================

Oh never fear nor worry our Government would never allow you to be used a rat. LMDAO

An Anniversary to Remember but Not Worth Celebrating
by Wayne Rohde
Health Impact News

Can I ask you the following three questions?

1. Who are the targeted participants for US clinical trials of vaccines?
  2. Why does our government test vaccines that are 10 to 500 times the potency of licensed vaccines on US citizens?
  3. Why does our government conduct clandestine trials on unsuspecting participants regarding vaccine trials?
This spring will mark the 27th anniversary of one of the cruelest and most deceptive acts the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) has ever conducted.

In partnership with Kaiser Permanente Health System and Los Angeles County Public Health Service, an experimental measles vaccine was given to approximately 1,500 inner city minority children in Los Angeles County. Most of these children were six months of age.

The Experimental Measles Vaccine: Los Angeles County Guinea Pigs
The measles vaccine, Edmonston-Zagreb (E-Z) high-titers, was administered mainly to African-American children in an attempt to curb the measles outbreak in LA County.

The Scandalous LA County Measles Vaccine Experiment: Is the Unsuspecting Public Still Being Used in Secret Vaccine Trials?

================================================================

Oh never fear nor worry our Government would never allow you to be used a rat. LMDAO
Kaiser Permanente has been using children to play like little Himmler's for years. Read back through a lot of those studies that they have done using public funds there and it becomes very obvious. Kaiser took a dump as far as providing excellent medical care when they went public and started taking in Welfare medical patients. The poor make excellent guinea pigs for them. When a newborn or infant dies they just claim it wasn't related to the vaccine or whatever they were trying out at the time. Gird up before you start reading as if you have an aware soul it will infuriate you when you see it.

Have you noticed what measles is doing in Minnesota?
What does your immigrant problem in Minnesota have to do with babies in LA other than your too chickenshit to try that crap out with those newly acquired immigrants that the nazi style banking class desired to import?

The babies in LA are immunized. I frankly don't care if objecting parents have to be hog tied and left in the desert to get those kids vaccinated.

I have no sympathy.

The babies in LA are immunized. I frankly don't care if objecting parents have to be hog tied and left in the desert to get those kids vaccinated.

I have no sympathy.
Cool, so when you are "hog tied and left in the desert" we have no need to have sympathy for you.

I have no sympathy.
Cool, so when you are "hog tied and left in the desert" we have no need to have sympathy for you.
I had measles. You could be damn sure I got my son vaccinated. Anti Valders are evil. There is no other word for them. Evil.

I have no sympathy.
I had measles. You could be damn sure I got my son vaccinated. Anti Valders are evil. There is no other word for them. Evil.
Fascist are "evil" no doubt about it. If you want to let someone shoot shit into your kid fine but God didn't give you other people's children to make that call and force their parents to comply with your desires.

• Banned
upload_2017-5-3_15-38-59.png

Ever noticed nobody has ever died from Measles...............eve notice the death they reported last year or so ago the kid died from the " VACCINE" and not the measles. yeah thought so.

I have no sympathy.

You didn't die from it now did you. lol

I have no sympathy.

Dissolving Illusions About the Measles Vaccine

Story at-a-glance-
  • CDC reports that no one in the US has died of measles in the last 12 years. Meanwhile, 98 measles vaccine related deaths were reported to the US government since 2003.
  • During that time period, 694 measles vaccine-related disabilities were reported to the Vaccine Adverse Reporting System (VAERS).
  • Child mortality due to measles is 200 to 400 times greater in malnourished children in less developed countries than those in developed ones; as nutrition improves, complications and deaths radically diminish.
Dissolving Illusions, with contributions from Dr. Mercola, Barbara Loe Fisher and Sayer Ji. If you have a sincere interest in this topic I would strongly encourage you to purchase a copy of this excellent book.

This week's issue of The Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA)1 claims that the consensus scientific view is that childhood vaccines are safe and effective, among CDC's 10 great 20th-century achievements and a World Health Organization "best buy."

With the elevation of vaccination to a sacred cow status, it is no wonder that ever since about 50 visitors to Disneyland in California were diagnosed with measles earlier this year, the whole country has been subjected to a relentless barrage of mainstream media articles blaming unvaccinated children for a minor measles outbreak that, by March 16, 2015, consisted of a grand total of 176 cases.2 in a population of 320 million people.

The way public health officials and the media have been promoting irrational fear about measles and using it to lobby for laws eliminating all non-medical vaccine exemptions or even criminally prosecuting and jailing unvaccinated people, it sometimes feels like we are living in a dystopian science fiction novel.

I have never seen such a well-coordinated disinformation campaign to vilify virtually anyone who would question the effectiveness and safety of complying with the CDC's ever-expanding vaccination schedule.3

While some argue that the media is simply acting to protect the "public health," there has been a near complete abandonment of fair and balanced journalism. Almost every media outlet has swallowed the propaganda produced by Big Pharma and forced vaccination proponents hook, line, and sinker and failed to carefully research or independently analyze the facts.

Let me assure you that this story is far bigger than measles. It is about getting the entire population to accept the concept

Ever noticed nobody has ever died from Measles............

Thank you vaccines.

Oh wait- people have died from Measles- but not since vacinnation became widespread in the United States

Globally, measles deaths hit record lows in 2012, which the WHO attributed to successful immunization campaigns as annual deaths declined to 122,000 from 562,000 in 2002.

Measles - RIVM

Measles
In The Netherlands a measles epidemic occurred from May 2013 until March 2014 in municipalities with low vaccine coverage (below 90 percent) against measles. Many of the people living in these areas belong to the Dutch Orthodox Reformed Church. For religious reasons they do not have their children vaccinated.
Measles outbreak
Over 2600 patients with measles have been reported. Because not everyone who had measles went to the doctor, the actual number of patients, however, was much higher. During the epidemic, 182 children were hospitalised and one child deceased from complications of measles.

Herd Immunity Did NOT Work for Measles
Dr Alexander Langmuir is known as "the father of infectious disease epidemiology." In 1949, he created the epidemiology section of what became the CDC. He also headed the Polio Surveillance Unit that was started in 1955 after polio vaccine safety issues became public. According to Dr Langmuir and many other experts, the measles vaccine was supposed to eradicate the common childhood disease in 1967. But of course that did not happen.

A 1994 study indicated that as vaccination rates increased, measles became a disease in populations where the majority of children had been vaccinated, including in the U.S. This "startling" surprise challenged the theory that vaccine-induced "herd immunity" would provide complete protection against outbreaks of measles. As the CDC has admitted and published reports in the medical literature have documented, measles outbreaks have occurred in school populations in which 71 percent to 99.8 percent of the student body have been vaccinated.14

It may have been "startling" at the time but it became a regular occurrence that measles outbreaks developed in highly vaccinated school populations even though more than 98 percent of the students had previously been vaccinated.15 In the particular case of measles, vaccine-induced "herd immunity" was not well established with widespread use of one dose of measles vaccine and thus did not prevent outbreaks.

Even more recently, a study conducted in the Zhejiang province in China shows that populations, which have achieved a measles vaccination rate of 99 percent through mandatory vaccination programs, are still experiencing consistent outbreaks far beyond what the World Health Organization (WHO) expects. This calls into question whether MMR vaccine really does provide long lasting protection against measles infection.16

Measles Vaccine Does NOT Create Life Long Immunity
One key factor to consider is that measles vaccine does not create lifelong immunity. Vaccines only confer temporary

I have no sympathy.

Says the guy who complains when others impugn his Freedoms. These parents are simply raising their children according to their own beliefs.

I have no sympathy.

Says the guy who complains when others impugn his Freedoms. These parents are simply raising their children according to their own beliefs.
And endangering other children in the process.

I have no sympathy.

And endangering other children in the process.

IF THEY ARE VACCINATED THEY AREN'T DOING SHIT TO OTHER CHILDREN.....................
brainwashed idiots can't figure that out yet.

Herd Immunity Did NOT Work for Measles
Dr Alexander Langmuir is known as "the father of infectious disease epidemiology."
Medical Importance of Measles

Medical Importance of Measles
ALEXANDER D. LANGMUIR, M.D.

During the past 40 years the ecological approach to disease has become a basic concept of epidemiology. Among all diseases measles has stood as the classic example of successful parasitism. This self-limiting infection of short duration, moderate severity, and low fatality has maintained a remarkably stable biological balance over the centuries. Those epidemiologists, and there are many, who tend to revere the biological balance have long argued that the ecological equilibrium of measles is solidly based, that it cannot readily be disrupted, and that therefore we must learn to live with this parasite rather than hope to eradicate it. This speaker, not so long ago, was counted among this group and waxed eloquent on this subject in print.1

Happily, this era is ending. New and potent tools that promise effective control of measles are at hand. If these tools are properly developed and wisely used, it should be possible

And Dr. Langmuir was proven correct

Forum List

Back