The Satanic NIV vs KJV Authorized Bible - Gail Riplinger

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
Of all the theologians, Scholars, Preachers who have done teaching on why the King James Version Bible - the authorized 1611 Bible - Word of God - is under such a vicious attack no one has done a better job than Gail Riplinger, in my opinion! Gail Riplinger exposes the satanic agenda against the King James Version Bible with brilliant clarity and much evidence. When you learn who the main translators of the NIV were? You'll be shocked. When you learn the truth about the "New King James Version" (NKJ) You will be equally surprised! This video is a must see!

Make sure to copy this video and send it to your Pastors, your bible study teachers, to your friends, family, co-workers and let them know that which Bible they are reading? Is a matter of great importance!

Dr. Marten Woudstra, Sodomite, Homosexual, and Chairman of the NIV Old Testament Committee. Dr. Woodstra is the man who inspired the idea for the NIV Bible back in 1962. Who else is a translator of the NIV? Viginia Mollenkot, a Lesbian who authored the Anti-Christ book - Sensuous Spirituality - Out from under Fundamentalism. She worked on the NIV committee! She was one of the translators of the New International Version Bible. Does Satan have an agenda? You had better believe he does!!

Last edited:
Do Not Help Satan Change God s Word

WE MUST NOT HELP SATAN PERVERT GOD'S WORD

Introduction:

There is a philosophy today of making it easier and less complicated. This philosophy is shown in every aspect of the American culture. Fast food, TV dinners, microwave ovens, and pizza delivery. While these things may not compromise anything in our spiritual lives, it does set a pattern of easier and faster. This philosophy is what has helped spread the use of modern Bible versions. These modern Bible versions are not accurate to God's word, but we today think "it's easier". It is easier, easier to learn and teach error.

I. God is not a changing God

A. He says so Malachi 3:6" For I am the Lord, I change not..."
1. Jesus will not change Hebrews 13:8 "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."B. Christ's word will not change I Peter 1:25 "But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you."
1. His word will stand even through the destruction of the earth Matthew 24:35 "Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away."
a. We must hold on to those words of truth II Timothy 1:13 "Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus."
b. The word brings life John 6:63 "It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life."

2. It is man that changes the word to fit their lives and they serve themselves in so doing Romans 1:25"Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen."
a. What occurs to those that change God's word? Revelation 22:18-19 "18. For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: 19. And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book."C. It is Satan that wants to hide from us the simplicity of the Gospel II Corinthians 11:3 "But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ."

D. God tells us numerous times not to change His word

1. Deuteronomy 4:2"Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you."
2. Deuteronomy 12:32"What thing soever I command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it."

3. Jeremiah 26:2 "Thus saith the Lord; Stand in the court of the Lord's house, and speak unto all the cities of Judah, which come to worship in the Lord's house, all the words that I command thee to speak unto them; diminish not a word."

4. Proverbs 30:6 "Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar."

5. John 10:35 "If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken."

6. Paul said there were many that corrupted the word II Corinthians 2:17 "For we are not as many, which corrupt the word of God: but as of sincerity, but as of God, in the sight of God speak we in Christ."

7. Galatians 1:6-12"6. I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: 7. Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. 8. But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. 9. As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed. 10. For do I now persuade men, or God? Or do I seek to please men? For if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ. 11. But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man. 12. For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ."

II. Some ways Satan is perverting God's word today by using man

A. By teaching faith only through modern versions of the Bible: We are not saved by faith alone (James 2:19-26) and this is a common sense, not Greek text, comparison.

1. The New International Version (non inspired version) Romans 10:10 "For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved." John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

a. ALSO NOTE: Christ is the "only begotten son" but not the only son of God!

Romans 8:16-17"16. The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: 17.And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

2. The New American Standard Version Romans 10:10 "for with the heart man believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation."

3. Revised Standard Edition Romans 10:10 "For man believes with his heart and so is justified, and he confesses with his lips and so is saved."

4. The Living Bible John 3:16 "For God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son so that anyone who believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." Romans 10:10 "For it is by believing in his heart that a man becomes right with God; and with his mouth he tells others of his faith, confirming his salvation. "

5. The New American Catholic Bible Romans 10:10 "For one believes with the heart and so is justified, and one confesses with the mouth and so is saved." Besides adding 9 books to the 66 proven inspired texts!

6. The Good News Bible Romans 10:10 "For it is by our faith that we are put right with God; it is by our confession that we are saved."

7. Kid's Life Application Bible Romans 10:10 "when we believe in God we tell him and he saves us."

a. Using children's Bibles is a way to teach children at a young age that it is OK to paraphrase God's word to make it easier to understand! This will mold them into using more modern versions. Think about it!

8. International Children's Bible Romans 10:10 "We believe with our hearts, and so we are made right with God. And we use our mouths to say that we believe, and so we are saved."

B. Changing the worship. Today's English Version (TEV) and the (NEB) New English Bible have the Lord's day as Saturday in Acts 20:7 instead of the first day of the week.

If you admit the Roman Church were and are tampering liars then why do you not use the Tanakh when reading OT verses in your admittingly corrupted NT?
You say the RCC are liars yet they made a liar out of you when you used their corrupted changing of OT verses which added it's own words or changed Hebrew words or worse blotted out names.

Excellent, HaShev. Her arguments are nonsensical.

Having said that, I admit how much I love the KJV's language, its elegance. I always keep a NIV and a Catholic Version alongside when reading.

Jeremiah has given us yet another example to be cautious about Pentecostal claims the which they can't back up.

I do enjoy the beautiful archaic language of the King James Version.​

The language is not archaic. Consider this. The newer translations have changed the word hell - to hades. Yes, the New King James Bible (NKJ) has removed the word hell 22 times, the word repent 44 times, the word blood (referring to the blood of Jesus Christ) 23 times, heaven has been omitted 50 times, God has been omited 51 times (is His Name archaic too?) The word LORD has been omitted 66 times.
( the Satanists must be delighted with that number!)

Returning to the topic of archaic language - which word is more archaic? Hades or hell? Let the people consider this fact - the world has chosen the word hell to curse others with. Not hades. Should we now say the modern english language of curse words is archaic in order to justify the lie that the King James Version Bible is archaic?

No. It is better to state the truth. The King James Version Bible is not archaic. It's the Word of God and that is why it is being accused of being archaic - the enemies of God desire to destroy it but they cannot destroy it so replacing it with a false book - removing verses entirely - omitting words - changing other words - all in an effort to remove the power of God from the mouth of the believer. The Word of God is the Sword of the Spirit. What better way to disarm the body of Christ than to take away their Sword and give them one with no edge?

As for you. I want you to know that I am praying for you. And that I will continue to pray for you until the LORD opens your eyes to the glorious Gospel of Jesus Christ and coverts your soul.

As for you. I want you to know that I am praying for you. And that I will continue to pray for you until the LORD opens your eyes to the glorious Gospel of Jesus Christ and coverts your soul.

As all other authentic Christian do for you.

If you admit the Roman Church were and are tampering liars then why do you not use the Tanakh when reading OT verses in your admittingly corrupted NT?
You say the RCC are liars yet they made a liar out of you when you used their corrupted changing of OT verses which added it's own words or changed Hebrew words or worse blotted out names.

I do not use the Catholic bible - the authorized King James Bible has nothing to do with the Catholic bible, HaSHev. Watch the video and you will learn the truth about that. You have been fed a lie! Do you know that the Catholic Bible changed the words in their own book (and they used their translators to do the same to the modern versions of the King James Bible) to identify Lucifer as the Morning Star? Yes, you are going by what their book says and not the King James Authorized version 1611 which is the true Word of God. Listen to the video!

As all other authentic Christian do for you.

You cannot say that Sodomy is not a sin and call yourself a Christian, Jake. The Word of God exposes the truth. To be clear, you are an enemy of the Written Word of God and therein you are also an enemy of Jesus Christ. Your hatred of me is for the fact that I am an authentic Christian.

Your ridicule and attacks against me do not move me. If I were of the world as you are you'd love me. But as I am not of this world. I belong to my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ and you despise me as you despise Him.

Last edited:
You need to watch the video in the OP, ForeverYoung. There are some things that you and HaSHev have seriously misunderstood about the KJV Bible and that is one the reasons for this teaching. There has also been a lot of deliberate disinformation. As to God having chosen the King James Version bible Authorized edition to be used by His people? You'll understand why when you watch the video in the OP.

@HaShev,ForeverYoung436 - I have narrowed it down for you so that you can see something here - Madame Blavatsky was the one of the first to perpetuate the lie that Lucifer was the bright and morning star and that Lucifer is "Jesus". As the coming anti-Christ will be coming to deceive the world into believing that he is Jesus the Messiah this is important for you both to understand now. Madame Blavasky was the one who originally brought the swatsika to Europe after one of her trips to Tibet. She was a Russian occultist - a worshipper of Lucifer.

Fast forward this video to the half way point and you are looking for 1:12:32 to begin and keep listening to at least 1:33-50. You will have to continue to listen as she is going to go into the dead sea scrolls and prove an important point here.

Last edited:
"You cannot say that Sodomy is not a sin and call yourself a Christian, Jake. The Word of God exposes the truth." And, a quick correction, despising is you no despisal of our Lord and Savior. Shame on your narcissistic self to even think that, Jeri.

Never did I say homosexuality was not a sin. It is clear to me that you appropriated unrighteously the authority of our Lord and Savior to your personal, mistaken ways. Recognizing you for what you are does not mean I hate you. In fact, I like you for your ruggednes and forthwithness.

You are clearly a modern Saul, in the grasp of modern-day Phariseeism. Your continued defense of the wrong simply means nothing to me, Jeri. I will continue always to pray for you as I hope you are praying for those whom you believe use you wrongly, as I do for you. May you turn from Saul to Paul is my prayer for you.

Now then did you hear the teaching on the Isaiah Scroll? You see the word star does not appear at all. God uses the word star in the Hebrew text approximately 26 times but not once does he use the word star to describe Lucifer. Did you hear her explain that?

Now did you note what she said about the Roman Catholic Latin Vulgate Bible? And her referencing their words in Latin - Lucifer Rising - she makes clear that the Roman Catholic Latin Vulgate Bible has always said that Lucifer is Jesus Christ.

This is a Catholic teaching from the Catholic Latin Vulgate Bible - not the King James Version Bible.

This is where HaSHev got the idea that the morning star refers to Lucifer but by evidence of 20 dead sea Scrolls - Isaiah Scroll we see the evidence that God never used the word "star" to describe Lucifer. Therein God never called Lucifer "morning Star".

"You cannot say that Sodomy is not a sin and call yourself a Christian, Jake. The Word of God exposes the truth." And, a quick correction, despising is you no despisal of our Lord and Savior. Shame on your narcissistic self to even think that, Jeri.

Never did I say homosexuality was not a sin. It is clear to me that you appropriated unrighteously the authority of our Lord and Savior to your personal, mistaken ways. Recognizing you for what you are does not mean I hate you. In fact, I like you for your ruggednes and forthwithness.

You are clearly a modern Saul, in the grasp of modern-day Phariseeism. Your continued defense of the wrong simply means nothing to me, Jeri. I will continue always to pray for you as I hope you are praying for those whom you believe use you wrongly, as I do for you. May you turn from Saul to Paul is my prayer for you.

You have stated by your own actions and words what you believe and who you are, Jake. You are an enemy of Jesus Christ. Were Paul here he would tell you himself. Paul. Not Saul.

You have stated by your own actions and words what you believe and who you are, Jake. You are an enemy of Jesus Christ. Were Paul here he would tell you himself. Paul. Not Saul.
Only in the eyes of the Sauls like you, Jeri, who have not come to the knowledge and wisdom of Jesus christ. If Paul were here, Jeri, he would tell you there is time for you.

Forum List

Back