The Russians are coming! The Russians are coming!

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
The Democrats will do anything conceivable to undo the election that Hillary lost to Donald Trump. This latest attempt to promote the idea of intervention by Russia is ludicrous. The truth is that John Podesta lost his cellphone. He wasn't hacked. He was stupid.

Here we are, a country that will physically depose a foreign country's government crying about imagined influence of Russians on our election of a President. The liberals are grasping at straws for justification to revolt against the outcome of an election that was lost to them by way of the complacency and arrogance of their inept candidate.

VIDEO : Julian Assange CONFIRMS Russians NOT Responsible for Wikileaks Documents

The reality that has torn apart the democrats party is beyond their capacity to deal with it.....their biggest tool is propaganda, and it's ineffective against Trump.....

The reality that has torn apart the democrats party is beyond their capacity to deal with it.....their biggest tool is propaganda, and it's ineffective against Trump.....

seems to me that the biggest tool was the deterioration of the democratic
party--------hopefully not permanent but right now-----IN A HOPELESS
state. Some doctoral candidate should base his dissertation on the
phenomenon. -------

The Democrats will do anything conceivable to undo the election that Hillary lost to Donald Trump. This latest attempt to promote the idea of intervention by Russia is ludicrous. The truth is that John Podesta lost his cellphone. He wasn't hacked. He was stupid.

Here we are, a country that will physically depose a foreign country's government crying about imagined influence of Russians on our election of a President. The liberals are grasping at straws for justification to revolt against the outcome of an election that was lost to them by way of the complacency and arrogance of their inept candidate.

VIDEO : Julian Assange CONFIRMS Russians NOT Responsible for Wikileaks Documents

You better believe it. They actually believe that the Russians are coming. Talk about a bunch of gullible fools.

The recount didn't work so they think this Russian bullshit will even though the FBI says it didn't happen.

The generals on Trumps staff are all war mongers and the businessmen are all aiming to make the rich richer.

These folks who just can't and won't believe they lost. They are all living in a dream world.

You can't cure stupid and oh so gullible.

You better believe it. They actually believe that the Russians are coming. Talk about a bunch of gullible fools.

The recount didn't work so they think this Russian bullshit will even though the FBI says it didn't happen.

The generals on Trumps staff are all war mongers and the businessmen are all aiming to make the rich richer.

These folks who just can't and won't believe they lost. They are all living in a dream world.

You can't cure stupid and oh so gullible.

the Russians are-----right now----causing problems to earthlings

phenomenon. -------
The Russians have hacked your account!

phenomenon. -------

sheeeesh------they are THAT stupid? I got nuthin' that would interest them. Playing with the Iranians and Syrians has scrambled their minds?

phenomenon. -------

sheeeesh------they are THAT stupid? I got nuthin' that would interest them. Playing with the Iranians and Syrians has scrambled their minds?
Playing?

phenomenon. -------

Playing?

yes----playing----kinda like adolf played with il duce

phenomenon. -------

Playing?

Oh no! They are fighting terrorism despite sinister sanctions imposed of them!

phenomenon. -------

Playing?

Adolf will be gone in 38 days....

phenomenon. -------

Playing?

right----for people fighting terrorism-----they certainly CREATE rivers of blood

phenomenon. -------

Playing?

by his own bloody CLAW?

Playing?

by his own bloody CLAW?
Naaa....just his Bruno Mollys running out the door of the WH.....

Playing?

by his own bloody CLAW?
Naaa....just his Bruno Mollys running out the door of the WH.....

oh----well six of one, half dozen of the other......

Playing?

right----for people fighting terrorism-----they certainly CREATE rivers of blood
It´s either the blood of the people or the blood of the terrorists. Good that it is the blood of the terrorists.

Once Trump destroyed the Dem's PC shield it was over, the dam burst and destroyed the Democratic party. With their world turned upside down they are flailing, spitting, and foaming at the mouth.

Forum List

Back