Without traipsing through the drivel of the O/P
Spoken like a true lazy little liberal who has been backed into a corner by facts.
the object of discussion is that TRUMP LIED about his Russia connections. Repeatedly.
Oh snowflake...it’s not illegal to lie. If it were, both you and Obama would be sitting in prison righ now. :laugh:
Heads up, PatriAss, it's about the lie. It's always about the lie.
Oh snowflake...it’s not illegal to lie. If it were, both you and Obama would be sitting in prison righ now. :itsok:

His lies indicate knowledge of guilt.

No. You claimed Comey said the FISA warrants were obtained illegally. That is a lie.

He also didn't say that the Dossier was the "main" evidence in getting the FISA warrant.

And why all this nonsense about a FISA warrant on Carter fucking Page anyway.

He had been fired from the Trump campaign months prior

No. You claimed Comey said the FISA warrants were obtained illegally. That is a lie.
That’s exactly what he just admitted, you ignorant tool. If the evidence was “unverified”, (as Comey admitted), then the warrants were absolutely obtained illegally. That violates FISA warrant law. Dumb ass.

That’s exactly what he just admitted, you ignorant tool. If the evidence was “unverified”, (as Comey admitted), then the warrants were absolutely obtained illegally. That violates FISA warrant law. Dumb ass.

Again, I'll go with the judgment of judges over some right wing fruitcake on the internet.

Which right wing talking head is filling you with this goofy shit?
If only you were educated and informed, you would actually understand this thread (filled with a dozen or so links).
Five is not a dozen or so.
Um...I have six links just in my opening post alone. Hahahahahahaha!!! :lmao:

No wonder you have zero credibility here, snowflake.

:dance: :dance: :dance:

You said "this thread" not multiple threads.
Dancing emojis aren't going to help you here.

Again, I'll go with the judgment of judges over some right wing fruitcake on the internet.

These assholes are so lost.
They have taken up Trump's war against our judicial system and law enforcement in order to support their very own Jim Jones.
I gotta' hand it to Trump, he's the Barnum and Bailey of the 21st century.
And fucking idiots like P@t-Ass are his audience of slack-jawed mouth breathers.

They have taken up Trump's war against our judicial system and law enforcement in order to support their very own Jim Jones.
And fucking idiots like P@t-Ass are his audience of slack-jawed mouth breathers.

Trump didn't do much to brainwash them. He just spouted the same crazy crap they have been spouting for years.

You should write a letter to the editor. Everybody knows an anonymous poster on the interwebs, such as yourself, knows lots more about it that the judges handling the case.
Awe...you poor desperate little snowflake. I didn’t make the accusation. I simply posted the link to educate you. :itsok:

Pati-Ass lies all the time on this board.
Comey NEVER said the FISA warrants were obtained illegally.
They are quoting Alex Jones and Breitbart.

Trump didn't do much to brainwash them. He just spouted the same crazy crap they have been spouting for years.

True. Got a point. Trump is a symptom and result of a decayed culture. Trump is savvy that way, learning what the stupid, ignorant white people are screeching about and repeating it back to them. Got a point.

You should write a letter to the editor. Everybody knows an anonymous poster on the interwebs, such as yourself, knows lots more about it that the judges handling the case.
Awe...you poor desperate little snowflake. I didn’t make the accusation. I simply posted the link to educate you. :itsok:

Pati-Ass lies all the time on this board.
Comey NEVER said the FISA warrants were obtained illegally.
They are quoting Alex Jones and Breitbart.

Cut them some slack. It's hard for them to separate what they actually hear from what the voices in their heads are saying.

He also didn't say that the Dossier was the "main" evidence in getting the FISA warrant.
That is common knowledge and has been for over 2 years now. And I didn’t claim Comey said that.
And why all this nonsense about a FISA warrant on Carter fucking Page anyway.
Because it illustrates the egregious abuse of power by the Obama Administration. And that’s exactly why you want this to go away. It’s why you want to pretend this is “nonsense”. When in fact, it is on of the biggest scandals in U.S. history. It’s WaterGate all over again - but worse because the assholes used forged “evidence” to obtain FISA warrants illegally.

If only you were educated and informed, you would actually understand this thread (filled with a dozen or so links).

Dancing emojis aren't going to help you here.
Yeah dumb ass....this thread. :lmao:

And that’s why the link is there...fragile little snowflake. :lmao:

1544472140253_jpg-767940.JPG

Yep...in this thread. Six links alone in my opening post (of this thread). 55 links total (before today...in this thread). You just got owned, fascist bitch. Proved to everyone that you are ignorant (and lazy).

And that’s why the link is there...fragile little snowflake. :lmao:

Sorry, but I've already told you that you're nuts several different ways. I don't see much need doing it again, so goodby.

Forum List

Back