The role of the United States in World War I

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Little is known about this, at least in Europe.

Could this be related to the United States of Greater Austria project, which roughly replicated the US polity with weak federal power?

It was because of this project that this war start. Franz Ferdinand, who was killed by Princip, supported this project.

The US could not be neutral on these issues.

I disagree. Very much is know about our role in WW1.

It was to kill Huns and drink French wine.

• Banned
Very much is know about our role in WW1.
What exactly is known?

It is not customary for us to mention you in that war, as if you did not exist at all.

I think that the USA was not only there but also at the origins of the French Revolution too. The slaves in France would not have been able to organize this themselves.

• Banned
Perhaps Taft played a major role in the Austro-Hungarian project, but when the war began, a left-wing Wilson came in who did not help Freedom in Europe, in accordance with the usual policy of left-wing communist agents in the USA

What exactly is known?

It is not customary for us to mention you in that war, as if you did not exist at all.

I think that the USA was not only there but also at the origins of the French Revolution too. The slaves in France would not have been able to organize this themselves.

What is known?

The US stayed out for the first 3 years, but was an important supplier to Britain and others.
In 1917 the US was sending 10,000 men a day to the Western Front.
65,000 Americans died in WWI
The Zimmerman telegram prompted the US entry into the war, which was supported by the public.

• Banned
What is known?

The US stayed out for the first 3 years, but was an important supplier to Britain and others.
In 1917 the US was sending 10,000 men a day to the Western Front.
65,000 Americans died in WWI
The Zimmerman telegram prompted the US entry into the war, which was supported by the public.
What is known about the participation in project of United States of Greater Austria?

Former Princeton professor Woodrow Wilson promised American mothers that he would never send their sons to fight in a foreign war. Wilson had a debilitating stroke that was kept hidden from Americans so who was running the Country?

Forum List

Back