The Rittenhouse Verdict

Incel Joe is consistent in its repeatedly-expressed position that human beings have no right or justification to defend themselves against attack by subhuman criminal pieces of shit. It will always take the side of its own kind against that of humans.
Incel Joe. Now THAT’s accuracy and it is also funny!

The funny is how you changed his name to sumpin’ more accurate.

Oh, that.

That, of course, is not about the fact that it takes the side of subhuman criminal pieces of shit against that of human beings.

It's difficult to discern what various things about who and what Incel Joe claims to be might have some basis in truth, among all the obvious kwanzaa[/url] that it claims.

It appears to be correct, that it claims to be in its late fifties, and to have never been married. It has repeatedly expressed some very hateful opinions about women, and about marriage; and especially about any women who might be interested in marriage, who it has repeatedly characterized as [i]“bitches that just want half my shit”[/i]. Can you hear the sour grapes in its attitude? From where could an attitude like that possibly come?

Oh, that.

That, of course, is not about the fact that it takes the side of subhuman criminal pieces of shit against that of human beings.

It's difficult to discern what various things about who and what Incel Joe claims to be might have some basis in truth, among all the obvious kwanzaa[/url] that it claims.

It appears to be correct, that it claims to be in its late fifties, and to have never been married. It has repeatedly expressed some very hateful opinions about women, and about marriage; and especially about any women who might be interested in marriage, who it has repeatedly characterized as [i]“bitches that just want half my shit”[/i]. Can you hear the sour grapes in its attitude? From where could an attitude like that possibly come?
He isn’t exactly a role model for —

anyone or anything.

It appears to be correct, that it claims to be in its late fifties, and to have never been married. It has repeatedly expressed some very hateful opinions about women, and about marriage; and especially about any women who might be interested in marriage, who it has repeatedly characterized as “bitches that just want half my shit”. Can you hear the sour grapes in its attitude? From where could an attitude like that possibly come?

I told you where that came from... it came from watching senior NCOs having to take part time jobs because their first wives cleaned them out in a divorce.

You've never met anyone who's gotten screwed on a divorce, they'll tell you things about marriage that will make your hair curl.

I told you where that came from... it came from watching senior NCOs having to take part time jobs because their first wives cleaned them out in a divorce.

You've never met anyone who's gotten screwed on a divorce, they'll tell you things about marriage that will make your hair curl.

I've known enough people who have been divorced. I've found it rather odd, some times, that while my wife and I each have various personal issues that would seem to make it impossible for a marriage between us to be stable, that somehow it has lasted for more than a quarter of a century, now. In the time we've been married, we've known others who seemed to have it together better than we ever did who've been married and divorced and married again to others.

My own sister has been through two disastrous marriages and divorces. Oddly, the breakup of her first marriage coincided in time with the preparations for my marriage, and the breakup of her second marriage coincided with the preparations for our brother's marriage. I've told her that if she ever marries again, she had better make that one last, because she has run out of brothers to ruin our weddings with all the drama over her marriage failing.

I simply do not believe, even taking into account what is apparent about the sort of company with which you have always associated, that you've only seen disastrous, failed marriages, and never any successful marriages. About half of marriages fail, these days. This is deeply tragic and damaging to individuals and to society as a whole. But that's only half of them. At least as many marriages are successful, and bring great benefit to those of us who are fortunate to be in them. I guess you'll never understand that.

Marriage is a crucial part of growing up and becoming a responsible adult. I guess you'll never understand that, either.

I simply do not believe, even taking into account what is apparent about the sort of company with which you have always associated, that you've only seen disastrous, failed marriages, and never any successful marriages. About half of marriages fail, these days. This is deeply tragic and damaging to individuals and to society as a whole. But that's only half of them. At least as many marriages are successful, and bring great benefit to those of us who are fortunate to be in them. I guess you'll never understand that.

I'm going to avoid addressing your first two paragraphs because talking about family is prohibited by USMB rules.

I've never said that I've never seen "successful" marriages. My sister and her husband have been married for 42 years. But the ones I've seen that have gone bad have convinced me that it is something to be avoided, especially since I don't think there's a magic sky pixie who is going to punish me for having sex outside of marriage.

I lived with one woman for 13 years, and most of it was good. She went her way and I went mine. Now, I can imagine if there was a marriage involved there. I'd have been paying for that for the rest of my life. Noooo thank you. Other women I've dated turned out to be complete disasters... I'd hear about what messes they've made of their lives and just shake my head.

I don't see a problem with divorce. Divorce is a great thing, except that it makes it very easy to screw the man if he doesn't get a good lawyer. I've known married people who SHOULD get divorced, but won't because of kids or because the property settlements would be kind of awful.

Marriage might have made more sense in the past when women didn't earn their own money, but today, it makes a lot less sense.

You mean the bullet hole that was put into him by a racist?

Um... yeah, its kind of weird you get all excited over the death of a black child.
Thug life ain't easy, yo!

Doesn't require much in the way of brains either.

Poor stupid, dead thug.

It's kind of weird you get all upset over the death of a stupid, violent criminal.

None that justified killing him.

Trayvon's death was event one in BLM... So, um, yeah, it had real meaning.

But just keep pretending that this is a problem you can ignore or minimize. That worked out so well for you in 2020.
Yes the law does mess up sometimes, but it usually is gotten to the bottom of sooner or later. You support a group that has alledgedly taken the law into their own hands on occasion, and therefore they allegedly attempt to bully the justice system into submission through intimidation and mob justice.

Nothing wrong with seeking justice, but it has to be done decently and in order. Not by what this nation saw through out 2020 and before. We saw out right lawlessness on a grand scale, and then we saw the justice system undermined by Democrat operatives and con artist for political outcomes, and ultimately for votes.
You mean the bullet hole that was put into him by a racist?

Um... yeah, its kind of weird you get all excited over the death of a black child.
You got proof that Zimmerman was a racist ? He may have been a long ranger neighborhood watch rent-a-cop, but if you've got transcripts of him being an unapologetic racist, then post them.

Now as far as Trayvon goes, no one is sure if he was misidentified as a suspicious person by his actions, the time it was, the community he was in or even his style of clothes that he was wearing, but the witnesses telling of the account of the interaction between him and Zimmerman undoubtedly was enough to sway the jury. You attempting to trash the jury as being racist without proof is just another lashing out by you when you can't even show proof of that, but you race bait as a means to stir up trouble.

Not sure why the platform messes up, and put my first part of the comment under your name. Duh.

Thug life ain't easy, yo!

Doesn't require much in the way of brains either.

Poor stupid, dead thug.

It's kind of weird you get all upset over the death of a stupid, violent criminal.

When was Trayvon ever convicted of anything. I mean, I know they tried to slander him by saying he had a screwdriver in his school locker (GASP).

Unlike Zimmerman who

1) Punched an undercover Cop

2) Broke a woman's leg at a party he was doing security at

3) Was arrested for beating his wife

4) was arrested for beating his girlfriend.

Well, you get the idea... model citizen.

When was Trayvon ever convicted of anything. I mean, I know they tried to slander him by saying he had a screwdriver in his school locker (GASP).

Unlike Zimmerman who

1) Punched an undercover Cop

2) Broke a woman's leg at a party he was doing security at

3) Was arrested for beating his wife

4) was arrested for beating his girlfriend.

Well, you get the idea... model citizen.

You don't need to be a model citizen to defend yourself against a stupid, violent thug.

Nothing wrong with seeking justice, but it has to be done decently and in order. Not by what this nation saw through out 2020 and before. We saw out right lawlessness on a grand scale, and then we saw the justice system undermined by Democrat operatives and con artist for political outcomes, and ultimately for votes.

Actually, Trump probably used the riots more to get votes than Biden did.

Black people asked nicely for police and justice reform for years. From the beating of Rodney King to the shooting of Trayvon and onwards. And what they got was prosecutors and juries giving the racists a pass time after time.

Frankly, I wish taking a knee had worked, but it didn't, did it?

Now as far as Trayvon goes, no one is sure if he was misidentified as a suspicious person by his actions, the time it was, the community he was in or even his style of clothes that he was wearing, but the witnesses telling of the account of the interaction between him and Zimmerman undoubtedly was enough to sway the jury.
So he deserved to be stalked, hunted down and shot for wearing "the wrong clothing".

1641147849332.png

You attempting to trash the jury as being racist without proof is just another lashing out by you when you can't even show proof of that, but you race bait as a means to stir up trouble.

You mean other than it was a jury of mostly white people... Tell you what, from now on, let's have a jury of mostly black people and see how it goes for one of these racists.

Forum List

Back