The rise of irreligion is the GOP’s real demographic crisis

F&B does not know what he is talking about and apparently wishes to embrace bigotry.

wh is crazy if he thinks Dems, libertarians, etc don't worry about family values. Social right wing evangelicals are not the mainstream family values in this country.

NCC lies with

(1) I have somehow accepted "violence from blacks all the time." Link if you have it, but you don't. There will never be "a much larger movement to free ourselves from you Nazis," because those who oppose you are not Nazis and you don't have the guts and almost all of the military hates you on the far right

(2) give evidence that "Obamacare, illegal immigrant services, refugee policy, disabililty abuse, medicare, Medicaid, ..." are failures, with real data, etc. You can't.

(3) "Hate speech censorship already exists at universities [and] climate change critics California Wants to Outlaw ‘Climate Change Dissent’ - Ice Age Now". OK, show me where to help you protest this.

(4) Show Obama Administration Unveils Proposed Changes to Section 8 Subsidy Program is wrong. If it is that you don't want to rent to people you don't like, tough. If you don't like the neighborhoods, then give us evidence that Sec 8 change have hurt neighborhoods.

(5) You are the king of sweeping assertions (see your rants above).

Wrong, on the sexual abuse aspect, and if that is all you have, then you have admitted your whole rant here is fail and that you are a marginalized white male. My married life is wonderful with four children (three surviving) and a number of grandchildren.

You simply can't live American values in the 21st century and be happy.

1) Where have liberals like you ever stood up and said anything about the black on white crime problem? link to it or admit you lied
The military hates the far right? well you lied again Jakey - Military Times survey: Troops prefer Trump to Clinton by a huge margin military-times-survey-donald-trump-beats-hillary-clinton | MilitaryTimes

2)
Do I really have to link to something showing Obamacare is a fiscal failure? Are that damned uninformed that you don't know that?

3) Glad someone on the left agrees with free speech, however you support those against it, that is illogical

4) I did not say I want to be a landlord, where the hell did you get that? I said people like me deserve to live and be left alone with the diversity NAZIs forcing integration upon us. Section 8s are all about moving blacks into white places because blacks are failures at making communities. I do not want to deal with them.

Last edited:
F&B does not know what he is talking about and apparently wishes to embrace bigotry.

wh is crazy if he thinks Dems, libertarians, etc don't worry about family values. Social right wing evangelicals are not the mainstream family values in this country.

I am an atheist, and I worry much more about democrats values than I do republican values. Democrats want to jam their diversity religion down my throat

The rise of bigotry, both racial and religious, tends to favor democrats. It must be easy for a democrat to run when he/she doesn't have to worry about family values and can express racial bigotry without worrying

Family values like Melania trump posing nude. Ah yes, those wholesome conservative family values.

Get violent, NCC and your guys, and you will get all the violence stats you want from the LEO and miltiary. The mainstream will not accept you guys acting like barbarians.

Need some data "on failed ideas."

Need some data about "the stalinesque censorship" on speech. If you mean holding you guys to traditional definition, terms, and concepts, tough.

PA and CR laws say if you have rental or other business property, you have to treat everyone equally.

NCC sounds like a marginalized white male over forty who has failed to achieve the level of such to which he wished to become accustomed.
That of course isn't what they say at all Jake.
Yep, if you are holding out a public service in the public forum, yeah, you have to be fair with everyone.

You don't like, don't bake cakes.

Nope, that's not what they say Jake

They say

"if you have a business you can't discriminate for the following reasons __________" implying, of course that you CAN discriminate for any other reason. Which of course means the law doesn't state that you must treat everyone equally. Take the businesses lately who are discriminating againt LEO, unless there is a law SPECIFICALLY outlawing that it is legal and allowed.
That is merely your silly interp. Go ahead and say "we don't serve Negros or law officers or Chinese or LGBT or married couples here", and see what happens. I love sillies like you.
Maybe you'll punch them and then activate the "fighting words" defense to ward off arrest.

Jake, you are as stupid as you have ever been.

I DO defend a business owner's right to discriminate, even though I personally don't. Just the same as I defend the rights of two gays to marry even though I'm not gay.

HOWEVER, that has NOTHING to do with the absolute fact that the only discrimination that is illegal is that which is SPECIFICALLY made illegal within the law.

The rise of bigotry, both racial and religious, tends to favor democrats. It must be easy for a democrat to run when he/she doesn't have to worry about family values and can express racial bigotry without worrying

Family values like Melania trump posing nude. Ah yes, those wholesome conservative family values.

why do democrat values so openly support Islam if they are supposed to be anti-religion?

why do democrat values so openly support Islam if they are supposed to be anti-religion?

A Strawman argument. The demons in your head don't constitute a real thing. Most democrats are Christian.

A Strawman argument. The demons in your head don't constitute a real thing. Most democrats are Christian.

democrats are the ones who support muslim immigration and are the first the defend islam when somebody points out their violent and primitive nature, are you denying that?

are you also going to defend your assertion that conservatives gravitate towards violence? or are you conceding that was a lie?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

democrats are the ones who support muslim immigration and are the first the defend islam when somebody points out their violent and primitive nature, are you denying that?

are you also going to defend your assertion that conservatives gravitate towards violence? or are you conceding that was a lie?

You talk as if about 20% is a conversation with other people and 80% is just your own memes regurgitating themselves over and over. They keep you warm and I wouldn't want you to be left out in the cold. Have a good weekend Spock. Live long and Fresca.

You talk as if about 20% is a conversation with other people and 80% is just your own memes regurgitating themselves over and over. They keep you warm and I wouldn't want you to be left out in the cold. Have a good weekend Spock. Live long and Fresca.
Sounds like you're bitchin out.

NCC lies with

(1) I have somehow accepted "violence from blacks all the time." Link if you have it, but you don't. There will never be "a much larger movement to free ourselves from you Nazis," because those who oppose you are not Nazis and you don't have the guts and almost all of the military hates you on the far right

(2) give evidence that "Obamacare, illegal immigrant services, refugee policy, disabililty abuse, medicare, Medicaid, ..." are failures, with real data, etc. You can't.

(3) "Hate speech censorship already exists at universities [and] climate change critics California Wants to Outlaw ‘Climate Change Dissent’ - Ice Age Now". OK, show me where to help you protest this.

(4) Show Obama Administration Unveils Proposed Changes to Section 8 Subsidy Program is wrong. If it is that you don't want to rent to people you don't like, tough. If you don't like the neighborhoods, then give us evidence that Sec 8 change have hurt neighborhoods.

(5) You are the king of sweeping assertions (see your rants above).

Wrong, on the sexual abuse aspect, and if that is all you have, then you have admitted your whole rant here is fail and that you are a marginalized white male. My married life is wonderful with four children (three surviving) and a number of grandchildren.

You simply can't live American values in the 21st century and be happy.

1) Where have liberals like you ever stood up and said anything about the black on white crime problem? link to it or admit you lied
The military hates the far right? well you lied again Jakey - Military Times survey: Troops prefer Trump to Clinton by a huge margin military-times-survey-donald-trump-beats-hillary-clinton | MilitaryTimes

2)
Do I really have to link to something showing Obamacare is a fiscal failure? Are that damned uninformed that you don't know that?

3) Glad someone on the left agrees with free speech, however you support those against it, that is illogical

4) I did not say I want to be a landlord, where the hell did you get that? I said people like me deserve to live and be left alone with the diversity NAZIs forcing integration upon us. Section 8s are all about moving blacks into white places because blacks are failures at making communities. I do not want to deal with them.
(1) The military will not support a far right wing uprising. Anyone who believes that is delusional. 39% of the military support Johnson, 30% support Trump, 19% support Clinton. You don't know your numbers, do you.

(2) Fiscal failure? The rising annual costs have flattened over the last three years. 16 million are covered who weren't. Even Aetna, never a major player in ACA, made money. You don't know your numbers, do you.

(3) I support free speech, which does not include all manner of expression, which I think you think it should.

(4) Prove "blacks are failures at making communities." There are place in black Baltimore you would want Sec 8 housing to move into. Philadelphia. And so on. So you don't like integration: who cares.

I am an atheist, and I worry much more about democrats values than I do republican values. Democrats want to jam their diversity religion down my throat
No one is making you believe anything.

Jake, you are as stupid as you have ever been. I DO defend a business owner's right to discriminate, even though I personally don't. Just the same as I defend the rights of two gays to marry even though I'm not gay. HOWEVER, that has NOTHING to do with the absolute fact that the only discrimination that is illegal is that which is SPECIFICALLY made illegal within the law.
See, that is why your kind are left behind in the dust history. A businessman must obey the law. He is responsible for everything he does and everything he does not do. You simply do not know the law.

Jake, you are as stupid as you have ever been. I DO defend a business owner's right to discriminate, even though I personally don't. Just the same as I defend the rights of two gays to marry even though I'm not gay. HOWEVER, that has NOTHING to do with the absolute fact that the only discrimination that is illegal is that which is SPECIFICALLY made illegal within the law.
See, that is why your kind are left behind in the dust history. A businessman must obey the law. He is responsible for everything he does and everything he does not do. You simply do not know the law.

no shit stupid , at NO time did I suggest otherwise. What I DID say was that the law does NOT make all discrimination illegal. And it doesn't.

no shit stupid , at NO time did I suggest otherwise. What I DID say was that the law does NOT make all discrimination illegal. And it doesn't.
Not the point. Now you are just crying. And it appears you got the other point. Good for you.

Sounds like you're bitchin out.

Yes I have my bitch here and I'm out. Tell your mom to turn up the a/c in the basement for you and bring you some skittles.

Peace

ah, once again a non-answer and a deflection, you have a great weekend liar

Forum List

Back