the results of austerity in england

Your ideas have failed you fool.

There has never been a time when austerity worked like the right claimed

Yea, it does. It's hard. But it makes long term fiscal sense. Pay down your debt... just like paying off your credit card... it's hard while you're doing it, because you have to spend less and work hard and don't see the 'reward' in the short term. You have the intellect of a 4 year old. Twit.

HAHAHAHA

says the idiot who keep saying an Obama revcovery is taking too long.

caught you in a lie

Produce the lie. Liar.

So why is an Obama recovery too slow if your austerity is so painful?

Yea, it does. It's hard. But it makes long term fiscal sense. Pay down your debt... just like paying off your credit card... it's hard while you're doing it, because you have to spend less and work hard and don't see the 'reward' in the short term. You have the intellect of a 4 year old. Twit.

you guys have been claiming austerity would be quiker you fucking dumb ass

you guys have been claiming austerity would be quiker you fucking dumb ass

I'm an individual. 'You guys' is not me. Moron.

I have never said austerity measures would work 'quicker', I have, however, maintained (because it is factually accurate) that austerity is a better long term solution for the nation. I don't support 'quick fixes'.... because they must be paid for eventually. But you are too fucking moronic to see that. You might want to hand your debts over to the next generation.... I do not.

TruthMocker is such a fucking partisan hack that she:

a. cannot differentiate between individuals.
b. thinks everyone who doesn't support her Jackass In Chief is a right wing hack.

Pathetic critter.

awe how cute.

Personal insults in the face of your entire world outlook being crashed to the ground

I'm am highly entertained that TruthMocker just called herself 'dipshit'. :lmao:

The typical Obama voter. Dumber than dirt, and twice as poor.

Failed CG.

IT FAILED!

why do you cling to failed ideas instead of coming to your senses?

being stupid to be loyal to people you love is still just being stupid.

Serious question TM. We already know you are one of those people who stand on the corner ranting into the air incoherently and flailing your arms. Are you the kind that bathes or not?

Failed CG.

IT FAILED!

Short term hardship for long term fiscal gain is a good thing. I appreciate that this is above your intellectual paygrade, but that does not make it less valid. It's very sad that you would sacrifice our children's future for your own selfish desires.

Not one of you here is making any sense.

They did your austerity in a western world economy and it has given them a double dip recession.

IT DIDNT WORK, yet again

and you stand there like so many disgruntled brained sheep and keep pushing these historically failed ideas.

WHY?????????

Failed CG.

IT FAILED!

Short term hardship for long term fiscal gain is a good thing. I appreciate that this is above your intellectual paygrade, but that does not make it less valid. It's very sad that you would sacrifice our children's future for your own selfish desires.

Then why do you claim Obama is taking too long to fix it you fool?

You have lost the right on the facts.

Smart people CHANGE direction to accomodate the facts.

why do you double down on stupid?

Failed CG.

IT FAILED!

Can you provide evidence that I said that?

I'll wait.

Not one of you here is making any sense.

They did your austerity in a western world economy and it has given them a double dip recession.

IT DIDNT WORK, yet again

and you stand there like so many disgruntled brained sheep and keep pushing these historically failed ideas.

WHY?????????

Irony? I think so.

Can you provide evidence that I said that?

I'll wait.

Really you never said that ?

Ok Ill take your word for it.

Now if Obama can give us a better result than england is that good?

Forum List

Back