The results are in for Bush II's (R) "cowboy diplomacy"

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
0mpm.jpg

85477825.jpg

"we'll be welcomed as Liberators" :rolleyes: . $2-5 TRILLION in BORROWED TAXPAYER $$$ & 4,000+ casualties later,...

Truth is, Frank57, that EVERYONE in Iraq hated being occupied by infidels & merc infidels especially, for years on end. Sunni's AND Shiites. FACT!!!

Last edited:
so martybegan is a world policeman (and all the costs in blood & treasure that goes along w/it) Republican? Quelle surprise..... NOT!!!

"we'll be welcomed as Liberators" :rolleyes: . $2-5 TRILLION in BORROWED TAXPAYER $$$ & 4,000+ casualties later,...

Truth is, Frank57, that EVERYONE in Iraq hated being occupied by infidels & merc infidels especially, for years on end. Sunni's AND Shiites. FACT!!!

Yes, most of the Iraqi people welcomed us, but that's not what the LMSM Reported.

I was on another board at the time and I posted articles from Iraq and the people there, like the people we freed in Europe were very welcoming to the US troops. The Saddam Loyalists and Democrats -- not so much.

In any event that's pre-Obama. Obama took over and switched sides in the GWOT.

He's handed over all the land from Aleppo to Baghdad to his Jihadist friends.

Im sure the ISIS has poster of Obama as their Prophet and Savior. Praise be His Holy Name

Isn't it funny how, when they thought it was a success, Obama was taking credit. Now that it's falling apart, it's back to Bush.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKSb2ukQxvY]Flashback » Obama: 'We're Leaving Behind A Sovereign, Stable And Self-Reliant Iraq' - YouTube[/ame]

Repubs are now PRO NATION-BUILDING AGAIN? :eusa_doh: You people need to make your minds up.

OH!! I see how it works, if you can score cheap political points against the President (in your minds :tinfoil: ) then its justified :thup:

Repubs are now PRO NATION-BUILDING AGAIN? :eusa_doh: You people need to make your minds up.

OH!! I see how it works, if you can score cheap political points against the President (in your minds :tinfoil: ) then its justified :thup:

Funny, Obama wants everyone to have insurance but he didn't insure the gains we made in Iraq

but of course, they CAN'T ever bring themselves to blame their cult leader, Obama for anything

I saw his approvals dropped again and 55% DISAPPOVES of him and who can blame them

the ole dotty is a rabid Obama cultish fan

Last edited:
this thread is a fail

because what's happening in Iraq right now..ISN'T FUNNY

the results are in; loser left-wing idiots will spend 8 years crying about Bush as if Obama was never elected once let alone twice

Forum List

Back