The Resignation of an International Freedom Fighter

LAfrique

VIP Member
May 16, 2011
Today, International Freedom Fighter, Colonel Muammar Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi, retires as president of Libya. Born June 7, 1942, Colonel Muammar Gaddafi, an Arabized Berber of Libya, at the tender age of 27, seized power in Libya through a military coup to become Libya’s president for 42 years.

During his tenure as president of Libya, some people considered Colonel Muammar Gaddafi a tyrant, while some considered him a dictator. While Colonel Muammar Gaddafi may have been a national tyrant (and the result of African tradition), the Colonel is however not a dictator: The uninformed simply mistook African tyranny for dictatorship. And while flamboyant and opinionated, Colonel Muammar Gaddafi was nonetheless a perceptive African leader:

There were two major elements in Libya against Colonel Muammar Gaddafi:
There was the Libyan element made up of various interest groups seeking to oust their chieftan president whom they were fed-up with (a cause I have always supported), and there was the neighborhood NATO Gatlin boys who had taken advantage of the civil unrest in Libya to oust an African leader who would not bow to them (a mission I strongly and without apologizes oppose). It is no secret that the situation in Libya would never have escalated to its catastrophic state where hundreds unnecessarily perished had the NATO Gatlin boys not "intervened."

When NATO went against Colonel Muammar Gaddafi, the Gatlin boys obviously assumed they were going against some defenseless coward. But like Kenny Rogers’ Tommy, Colonel Muammar Gaddafi took all of them on so that none was left standing unmaimed! For months, NATO members suffered financial setbacks, pleaded amongst themselves for more financial commitment with some so frightened by the financial burden they took their presidents to court over their absurd involvement in Libya.

The people of African and other developing nations are very capable of handling their oppressive government if left alone. These people often have real problem with their government only when they and/or their government is propped by some so-called developed nation.

All having said, Colonel Muammar Gaddafi has wrought great honor to Africa in defeating the UN and decomposing NATO and enemies of Africa whose only interest in Africa is to further plunder. While Colonel Muammar Gaddafi maybe considered a national tyrant, Colonel Muammar Gaddafi is nonetheless an International FREEDOM FIGHTER! And for this, Colonel Muammar Gaddafi will forever be in my book as a Great African Leader and International Freedom Fighter.

Last edited:
Lol! Amazing how terrorist sympathisers are prone to calling bullying murderers freedom fighters! But what else would one expect from LAfrique. :cuckoo:

Libya has the lowest percentage of government debt to GDP of all nations...3%.

Momar was attempting to develop a new petro-currency.

And now he is the world's worst dictator.

Even worsem now, then when he supported terrorism that brought killed hundreds of people, even worse than when he drew that line of death.

Interesting coincidence, isn't it?

He kills people and supports terrorist, no problem. He gets to run Libya for decades longer

He tries to attack the USD as the petro-currency, and he's on the run that year!

It's a very BAD idea to piss off the world's international BANKSTERS, folks.

Last edited:
Today, International Freedom Fighter, Colonel Muammar Gaddafi, retires as president of Libya. Born June 7, 1942, Colonel Muammar Gaddafi, an Arabized Berber of Libya, at the tender age of 27, seized power in Libya through a military coup to become Libya’s president for 42 years.

During his tenure as president of Libya, some people considered Colonel Muammar Gaddafi a tyrant, while some considered him a dictator. While Colonel Muammar Gaddafi may have been a national tyrant (and the result of African tradition), the Colonel is however not a dictator: The uninformed simply mistook African tyranny for dictatorship. And while flamboyant and opinionated, Colonel Muammar Gaddafi was nonetheless a perceptive African leader:

There were two major elements in Libya against Colonel Muammar Gaddafi:
There was the Libyan element made up of various interest groups seeking to oust their chieftan president whom they were fed-up with (a cause I have always supported), and there was the neighborhood NATO Gatlin boys who had taken advantage of the civil unrest in Libya to oust an African leader who would not bow to them (a mission I strongly and without apologizes oppose). It is no secret that the situation in Libya would never have escalated to its catastrophic state where hundreds unnecessarily perished had the NATO Gatlin boys not "intervened."

When NATO went against Colonel Muammar Gaddafi, the Gatlin boys obviously assumed they were going against some defenseless coward. But like Kenny Rogers’ Tommy, Colonel Muammar Gaddafi took all of them on so that none was left standing unmaimed! For months, NATO members suffered financial setbacks, pleaded amongst themselves for more financial commitment with some so frightened by the financial burden they took their presidents to court over their absurd involvement in Libya.

The people of African and other developing nations are very capable of handling their oppressive government if left alone. These people often have real problem with their government only when they and/or their government is propped by some so-called developed nation.

All having said, Colonel Muammar Gaddafi has wrought great honor to Africa in defeating the UN and decomposing NATO and enemies of Africa whose only interest in Africa is to further plunder. While Colonel Muammar Gaddafi maybe considered a national tyrant, Colonel Muammar Gaddafi is nonetheless an International FREEDOM FIGHTER! And for this, Colonel Muammar Gaddafi will forever be in my book as a Great African and International Freedom Fighter.

Dream on dipshit.

Lol! Amazing how terrorist sympathisers are prone to calling bullying murderers freedom fighters! But what else would one expect from LAfrique. :cuckoo:

Colin, I am not a sympathizer. I am a keen observer and a born-Thinker, and I simply tell it like it is.

Last edited:
Libya has the lowest percentage of government debt to GDP of all nations...3%.

Momar was attempting to develop a new petro-currency.

And now he is the world's worst dictator.

Even worse now, then when he supported terrorism that brought killed hundreds of people, even worse than when he drew that line of death.

Interesting coincidence, isn't it?

He kills people and supports terrorist, no problem. He gets to run Libya for decades longer

He tries to attack the USD as the petro-currency, and he's on the run that year!

It's a very BAD idea to piss off the world's international BANKSTERS, folks.

Editec, I am at least glad to know that you know Colonel Gaddafi was in fact attacked by Western nations because he announced he would repudiate both the euro and dollar as trading currencies in Africa. And per all else, I believe no one has spoken well about terrorism than Edward Herman - Terror Integral Real Terror Herman

In conclusion, people of developing nations would not be after the US or noted imperialistic developed nations had these so-called developed nations not invaded their territories.

Ernie S, I am simply reporting facts. Now, you, of course, do not have to heed.

Colin, I am not a sympathizer. I am a keen observer and a born-Thinker, and I simply let it like it is.

Bullshit, everything you post here is rhetoric and lies.:cuckoo:

L'Afrique does not lie. I simply bring it to you (and the slow to think) like it is.

Well, no one would say I did not inform you all. Wishing Colonel Muammar Abu Minar al-Gaddafi good rest and good health!

Colonel Muammar Gaddafi, while I may not agree with some of your views, you nonetheless did very well with your handling of Western imperialists. Thank you, for putting up a heroic fight!

Last edited:
Colonel Muammar Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi defeated the UN and decomposed NATO! The Colonel has fought a good fight and on August 22, 2011, retired.

The Gaddafi-financially maimed NATO Gatlin boys are fantasizing about looting in Libya to help them recoup. But, there is yet surprise awaiting the bandit Gatlin boys in Libya.

The Great African Leader and International Freedom Fighter has finished his race. Again, wishing Colonel Muammar Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi some good rest and good health!

Forum List

Back