The Resignation of an International Freedom Fighter

As one famous person already said, "history will absolve me." The Great African Leader and International Freedom Fighter has finished his race. And wishing Colonel Muammar Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi a well-deserved rest and good health!

Libya has the lowest percentage of government debt to GDP of all nations...3%.

Momar was attempting to develop a new petro-currency.

And now he is the world's worst dictator.

Even worse now, then when he supported terrorism that brought killed hundreds of people, even worse than when he drew that line of death.

Interesting coincidence, isn't it?

He kills people and supports terrorist, no problem. He gets to run Libya for decades longer

He tries to attack the USD as the petro-currency, and he's on the run that year!

It's a very BAD idea to piss off the world's international BANKSTERS, folks.

Editec, I am at least glad to know that you know Colonel Gaddafi was in fact attacked by Western nations because he announced he would repudiate both the euro and dollar as trading currencies in Africa. And per all else, I believe no one has spoken well about terrorism than Edward Herman - Terror Integral Real Terror Herman

In conclusion, people of developing nations would not be after the US or noted imperialistic developed nations had these so-called developed nations not invaded their territories.

All I really know is what I read in the papers.

Naturally MOTIVE is often the most difficult thing to understand and or prove.

I do not think that Momar is a good guy, but neither do I think that the MASTERS who loathe him and are actively working on his downfall have pure motivations, either.

But he DID threaten the USD's petrodollar dominance, did he not?

That ALONE was about a thousands times more threatening to the WEST's MASTERS than all the terrorism ever visited upon the WEST.

So the TIMING of this anti-Momar revolution was, if nothing else, highly coincidental.

Libya has the lowest percentage of government debt to GDP of all nations...3%.

Momar was attempting to develop a new petro-currency.

And now he is the world's worst dictator.

Even worse now, then when he supported terrorism that brought killed hundreds of people, even worse than when he drew that line of death.

Interesting coincidence, isn't it?

He kills people and supports terrorist, no problem. He gets to run Libya for decades longer

He tries to attack the USD as the petro-currency, and he's on the run that year!

It's a very BAD idea to piss off the world's international BANKSTERS, folks.

Editec, I am at least glad to know that you know Colonel Gaddafi was in fact attacked by Western nations because he announced he would repudiate both the euro and dollar as trading currencies in Africa. And per all else, I believe no one has spoken well about terrorism than Edward Herman - Terror Integral Real Terror Herman

In conclusion, people of developing nations would not be after the US or noted imperialistic developed nations had these so-called developed nations not invaded their territories.

All I really know is what I read in the papers.

Naturally MOTIVE is often the most difficult thing to understand and or prove.

I do not think that Momar is a good guy, but neither do I think that the MASTERS who loathe him and are actively working on his downfall have pure motivations, either.

But he DID threaten the USD's petrodollar dominance, did he not?

That ALONE was about a thousands times more threatening to the WEST's MASTERS than all the terrorism ever visited upon the WEST.

So the TIMING of this anti-Momar revolution was, if nothing else, highly coincidental.

You are correct in your deduction that Gaddafi threatened the "petrodollar" dominance of Western nations by informing them he will repudiate their currencies as trading currencies for his goods. (Sigh)

I am indeed glad to know that more people are beginning to see that a "terrorist" to the US or its Western allies may just be a person resisting their unfair practices, as in fact has been the case in several instances.

Thank you, Editec, for chiming in! Good day!

New Topics

Forum List

Back