The Republican National Convention Live Critique

Ahhhh...I see.

The GOP is slowly trying to pivot to take SOME responsibility.

Interesting.

"Puts promises on the record, and calls THAT the record."

Nice one Eddie, nice one.

Waitaminute...so Condi's actually a lesbian?

I didn't know that, but it would make sense.

Waitaminute...so Condi's actually a lesbian?

I didn't know that, but it would make sense.

PageOneQ | Republican source: Lesbian rumors ruined Condoleezza Rice's VP chances

McCain's inner circle argued "furiously" for Rice to be his running mate instead of one-time top contenders Mitt Romney, Mike Huckabee and Tim Pawlenty. However, according to the RNC source, persistent rumors about Rice's sexual orientation took her out of the running. "In Washington circles," the source said, "it's just assumed Rice is gay and nobody really cares. But in the glare of the media spotlight, those rumors were bound to get magnified a thousandfold and the mainstream media would have had an excuse to reveal the facts that would have caused conniption fits among the Republican base."

Paul Ryan just finished one of the most dishonest speeches I ever heard.

I didn't notice anything too dishonest, the usual RW talking points.

One of the better speeches.

Emotionally resonating.

Al Sharpton is also saying that none of them told the truth, although the speeches SOUNDED good.

:lol:

Emotionally resonating.

12 million jobs?

Obama and Medicare?

Didn't mention "voucher".

On about "rights", nothing about the 60's, where the "real" rights for a huge portion of America happened.

Never talked about helping the poor.

His speech is going to be "fine combed" and closely looked at. There was no unity. If anything, this speech divided the country even more.

Emotionally resonating.

12 million jobs?

Obama and Medicare?

On about "rights", nothing about the 60's, where the "real" rights for a huge portion of America happened.

His speech is going to be "fine combed" and closely looked at. There was no unity. If anything, this speech divided the country even more.
Tone makes a difference I guess.

It wasn't the scorcher from Fats Christo.

Condi is being interviewed. She said that race is much less important. That the birther movement is only an extreme.

Emotionally resonating.

12 million jobs?

Obama and Medicare?

Tone makes a difference I guess.

It wasn't the scorcher from Fats Christo.

Pinned-Image.jpeg

Let me make sure I understand this.

Here is a black, lesbian standing in front of the Republican Party and America saying we should vote for a party that is 90% white which has indulged in "voter suppression" targeting other black people and their American and constitutional right to vote and the Republican leader she is promoting has insulted the entire membership of the NAACP "in person".

Then, she makes this quote, "You can come from humble circumstances and do great things" which completely describes President Obama but NOT Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan or George Bush who were all born into wealth and privileged".

And now she is talking about failing schools whose budgets, the Republican leadership has slashed across the nation.

And she is still going. Hopefully, no one there throws her nuts as she walk off the stage.
I don't think Ryan came from privilege though.

His pops died when he was young. Well, that's about all I know of his youth, not sure if he's a silver spooner or not.

Paul Ryan. a guy who paid for college with his fathers Social Security check that wants to end social security for everyone else.

Ed is taking it to sCott Walker...Get' em' Ed!!!

It never fails, whenever a RWer actually gets called on their lies on the spot they ALWAYS, ALWAYs, ALWAYS back down.

WoW!!!

Could you believe that interview with Scott Walker? The GM Plant in Wisconsin closed after Obama promised to keep it open. Then it was pointed out it was closed in 2008. Obama didn't become president until 2009. He said Obama made the promise. It was pointed out, how could he, he wasn't president.
Oh my God.

And the Republican's entire convention is built around "out of context" words made by Obama.

Worse, Mitt Romney made an almost identical speech at the Olympics.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zSWm2qZ8Oc]Romney to Olympians: 'You Didn't Get Here Solely On Your Own' - YouTube[/ame]

Could you believe that interview with Scott Walker? The GM Plant in Wisconsin closed after Obama promised to keep it open. Then it was pointed out it was closed in 2008. Obama didn't become president until 2009. He said Obama made the promise. It was pointed out, how could he, he wasn't president.
Oh my God.

And the Republican's entire convention is built around "out of context" words made by Obama.

Worse, Mitt Romney made an almost identical speech at the Olympics.

Romney to Olympians: 'You Didn't Get Here Solely On Your Own' - YouTube
If Republicans didn't lie...they'd have nothing to say.

Forum List

Back