The Republican Debacle (Debate)

You must be mistaking Hillary for one of your con bimbos. Hillary's one of the smartest women in Washington. Her husband is very smart too.

Being politically savvy does not equate to being smart. Being corrupt and a good liar does not equate to being a good president. Being senile (Hillary's staffers say that she gets confused easily and is quick to anger) does not equate to being the right person to hold the nuclear trigger.

Hillary Clinton is a terrible person and should spend her remaining years in jail.
You guys obviously wouldn't know the first thing about the making of a good president. She isn't senile, if you've ever taken the time to listen to her instead of just parroting talking points, you'd easily see that.

Hillary can discuss any issue with complete understanding of the intricacies and nuances. I mean she is very much on top of things. Not one of your guys or Carly Fiorino will ever win a debate with her.

You must be mistaking Hillary for one of your con bimbos. Hillary's one of the smartest women in Washington. Her husband is very smart too.

Being politically savvy does not equate to being smart. Being corrupt and a good liar does not equate to being a good president. Being senile (Hillary's staffers say that she gets confused easily and is quick to anger) does not equate to being the right person to hold the nuclear trigger.

Hillary Clinton is a terrible person and should spend her remaining years in jail.
You guys obviously wouldn't know the first thing about the making of a good president. She isn't senile, if you've ever taken the time to listen to her instead of just parroting talking points, you'd easily see that.

Hillary can discuss any issue with complete understanding of the intricacies and nuances. I mean she is very much on top of things. Not one of your guys or Carly Fiorino will ever win a debate with her.

:lame2: her own staff says she is easily confused and quick to anger. No one is making this up. Why do you think she has been so quiet? Because the more people see of her the less they like her.

Translation = She can lie with the best of them

She's certainly into technology. Can't handle two email accounts and thinks one requires a dust cloth to wipe a hard drive. I guess though she does have combat experience in Bosnia.

hillie.jpg

GOP had a lot of ideas in the debate . No one mentioned how to pay for them! I thought they were fiscally responsible ?

They pretty much want to gut science, allow infrastructure to fall into the river and to hell with our children's education.

Just say no to republicans.
They were talking about bombing kids last night and the audience applauded.

It's amazing.

I just couldn't believe that either. The woman said put Putin back in the box, and strangle China till they agree with us about N. Korea.

I wonder what the other countries thought of us. Hillary is a hawk as well. We are in a bind as far as I see it. Its like Pnac all over again. No one talks about this was in the plans since 2000 or since 1991.
Red herring; don't attempt to deflect, address the thread topic.

I agree with the OP. Either way I've been around long enough to know the rich dictate both sides and our politicians are mainly bought, the ones who are not are the Rand Pauls. Listening to the GOP up there, they don't sound like they know one Muslim from another, and , the radical Islamist Jihadist, really who are they, paid mercenaries to take over Syria and put the fear of God in the rest of us onlookers. SA and Israel want Iran taken out and to do that one needs to squeeze Russia. (after awhile it all came down to Iran and Russia)

I almost agree that to a great extent "IT" comes down to Russia and Iran---
BRUTAL TOTALITARIAN IMPERIALISM. The alliance if fascinating

They pretty much want to gut science, allow infrastructure to fall into the river and to hell with our children's education.

Just say no to republicans.

It's amazing.

I just couldn't believe that either. The woman said put Putin back in the box, and strangle China till they agree with us about N. Korea.

I wonder what the other countries thought of us. Hillary is a hawk as well. We are in a bind as far as I see it. Its like Pnac all over again. No one talks about this was in the plans since 2000 or since 1991.

I agree with the OP. Either way I've been around long enough to know the rich dictate both sides and our politicians are mainly bought, the ones who are not are the Rand Pauls. Listening to the GOP up there, they don't sound like they know one Muslim from another, and , the radical Islamist Jihadist, really who are they, paid mercenaries to take over Syria and put the fear of God in the rest of us onlookers. SA and Israel want Iran taken out and to do that one needs to squeeze Russia. (after awhile it all came down to Iran and Russia)

The problem is SA wants control of all Arab Muslim countries in the ME, and SA is where all the terrorist come out of. Let me ask , why are Shiite only 20% of Muslims? Are they using birth control , no, the Sunnis are wiping them out slowly but surely, like Israel is doing to the Palestinians.

Side note, the Christians are with Hezbollah in Lebanon, and SA is only getting Lebanon backing if its true is because, the PM is a Sunni who is also a brutal monarch.

It's amazing.

The problem is SA wants control of all Arab Muslim countries in the ME, and SA is where all the terrorist come out of. Let me ask , why are Shiite only 20% of Muslims? Are they using birth control , no, the Sunnis are wiping them out slowly but surely, like Israel is doing to the Palestinians.

Side note, the Christians are with Hezbollah in Lebanon, and SA is only getting Lebanon backing if its true is because, the PM is a Sunni who is also a brutal monarch.

The very first muslim I knew well and from whom I got very candid information
about what a MUSLIM LEARNS as a child------was a Shiite from New Dehli----
quite ardently Shiite. (it was more than 45 years ago so sorta UNTAINTED
by recent politics----he was also a surgeon so fairly well educated for south-east
Asia) You are expressing SHIITE POV. are you a Shiite muslim?.
Interestingly----after that a lot of the muslims I knew well were ALSO Shiites----
but from Iran. ---mostly before the "cultural revolution" in Iran------they would
have considered your opinions INSANE----but then most of them considered
the "cultural revolution" insane (obviously---all this stuff happened in the USA)
------Shiite islam has always been a minority opinion in DA UMMAH---learn some
real history. ALI LOST------ABU BAKR won -----even fartimah gave
up the fight

by recent politics----he was also a surgeon so fairly well educated for south-east
Interestingly----after that a lot of the muslims I knew well were ALSO Shiites----
but from Iran. ---mostly before the "cultural revolution" in Iran------they would
the "cultural revolution" insane (obviously---all this stuff happened in the USA)
up the fight

yes well by that analogy then the Protestants are like the Shiite, but in realty not, since the Shiite are more progressive like the RCC in theology, and the Protestants are more literal like the Sunni. The Sunni's are the ones who held the Med. Sea at bay, piracy and also the ones that fought in the crusades. The SA Wahhabi's want to spread their power everywhere, Iran is much more progressive than SA will ever be, intelligence and humanity wise.

Actually if you would dwell deeper in history you will find there were two coups and the one in 1979 was also a coup when the Shah said he would not extend the 25 year agreement with Britain which was up in 1979.

SA has been sitting pretty, with the US as its protector, while Iran has been in a war with Iraq for almost 10 years followed by 25 years of sanctions and yet they are still more progressed than SA.

up the fight

yes well by that analogy then the Protestants are like the Shiite, but in realty not, since the Shiite are more progressive like the RCC in theology, and the Protestants are more literal like the Sunni. The Sunni's are the ones who held the Med. Sea at bay, piracy and also the ones that fought in the crusades. The SA Wahhabi's want to spread their power everywhere, Iran is much more progressive than SA will ever be, intelligence and humanity wise.

Actually if you would dwell deeper in history you will find there were two coups and the one in 1979 was also a coup when the Shah said he would not extend the 25 year agreement with Britain which was up in 1979.

SA has been sitting pretty, with the US as its protector, while Iran has been in a war with Iraq for almost 10 years followed by 25 years of sanctions and yet they are still more progressed than SA.

you are beyond confused-----the SHIITES are nothing like "the protestants" -----
SHIITES shit developed at the INCEPTION OF ISLAM------ie with the death of
the rapist pig Muhummad-------they were the minority POV then as they are now.
But they were not PROTESTING a dogma. With the death of the pig----there were two factions-------Pro ALI vs Pro Abu Bakr Feel free to ask questions---try to make your questions, at least, somewhat logical. What are you calling "DEEP IN HISTORY"?? what is your real mother-tongue------what does "dwell deeper in history...." mean in your native garble? The coups in Iran for YOU describe the inception of the SHIITE SECT?

Forum List

Back