The Republican Debacle (Debate)

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
New York City
GOP.JPG

Last night's republican debacle (debate) went to show that, Republicans want to start a war with Russia, have zero understanding about the Middle East (Aiding the Kurds while wanting Turkey to get involved with the fight against ISIS? Really? Did someone miss the fact that the Turks are constantly getting attacked by Kurdish terrorists?), want to "grow" the military and re-invade Iraq. It's scary to think that one of these fools might be the nominee.

They pretty much want to gut science, allow infrastructure to fall into the river and to hell with our children's education.

Just say no to republicans.
They were talking about bombing kids last night and the audience applauded.

It's amazing.

One thing is certain from Tuesday night’s Republican debate on CNN: Whatever polling data the Republicans are reading, it’s telling them that GOP primary voters are worried that ISIS is sneaking in through the air ducts and that the only thing that will save them now is thumping your chest really hard and repeating, “Radical Islamic terrorism, radical Islamic terrorism, radical Islamic terrorism” until the magical spell works and the baddies go away.

Oh, and bombing someone. Definitely have to bomb someone.

http://www.salon.com/2015/12/16/gop...ts/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

View attachment 56994
Last night's republican debacle (debate) went to show that, Republicans want to start a war with Russia, have zero understanding about the Middle East (Aiding the Kurds while wanting Turkey to get involved with the fight against ISIS? Really? Did someone miss the fact that the Turks are constantly getting attacked by Kurdish terrorists?), want to "grow" the military and re-invade Iraq. It's scary to think that one of these fools might be the nominee.

Obama and NATO have been allowing Erdogan to bomb the shit out of the Kurds that have been fighting ISIS and letting Turkey smuggle, buy and sell ISIS oil. Now the B team don't have a clue what's going on thats for certain with Turkey and continually referred to Erdogan as our ally despite the fact they've made ISIS wealthy with the oil smuggling but also smuggling antiquities across their border AND funding al Nusra.

A team Paul and Trump were spot on as to how to deal with ISIS.

They pretty much want to gut science, allow infrastructure to fall into the river and to hell with our children's education.

Are you on the same planet as me? R's just passed a huge spending bill for infrastructure.

DONALD TRUMP: "Our country is out of control. People are pouring through the southern border."

THE FACTS: Arrest statistics are widely regarded as the best measure, if an imperfect one, of the flow of people crossing illegally into the U.S. And Trump's suggestion that illegal immigration is increasing at the border is not supported by arrest statistics discussed in recent months by Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson.

Johnson has said that during the 2015 budget year that ended in September, about 330,000 people were caught crossing the Mexican border illegally, a near 40-year low in border arrests. During the 2014 budget year, roughly 486,000 people were arrested.

In recent months there has been a spike in the arrests at the border, but primarily of children traveling alone and families, mostly from Central America.

AP FACT CHECK: Republican debaters go astray

Are you on the same planet as me? R's just passed a huge spending bill for infrastructure.

They spent seven years blocking it. Now it's their asses on the line.

I doubt the left even watched the debate, they go to Huffpo or StinkProgress to get their talking points and then create a stupid thread to bash the right

I heard Trump say the other day that he wouldn't let the terrorist use "our" internet. As if the US controlled the internet. And I also heard him botch the question about the Strategic Triad....he didn't even know what it is.

Man, I sure hope he wins the GOP nomination. That sort of comedy must continue.

View attachment 56994
The questions that CNN asked were designed to give the retarded that impression.
So it worked on you at least.

Private industry already does a better job of getting us into space and back

It's amazing.

I just couldn't believe that either. The woman said put Putin back in the box, and strangle China till they agree with us about N. Korea.

I wonder what the other countries thought of us. Hillary is a hawk as well. We are in a bind as far as I see it. Its like Pnac all over again. No one talks about this was in the plans since 2000 or since 1991.

It's amazing.

I just couldn't believe that either. The woman said put Putin back in the box, and strangle China till they agree with us about N. Korea.

I wonder what the other countries thought of us. Hillary is a hawk as well. We are in a bind as far as I see it. Its like Pnac all over again. No one talks about this was in the plans since 2000 or since 1991.

You prefer Obama's appeasement methods?

Forum List

Back