The reason why Hillary was never indicted and Trump will be Impeached

About the first thing Trump did in office was declare war on all the intelligence agencies. Given how much criminality he's engaged in, that means he's a moron.

The intelligence agencies are going to continue leaking out the evidence, a bit at a time. It won't stop, ever, because there's more than enough damning evidence to last for however long Trump's term is.

What evidence? Give me something that's not an unproven allegation by unnamed or anonymous sources, Mamooth! Since there's SO MUCH "damning evidence" you should have no problem providing some...right?

If there is no evidence as you claim, then what is driving the investigation forward?

Non stop innuendo provided by "unnamed or anonymous" sources?

I give you the same challenge I gave Mamooth, Hutch! Show me some evidence of collusion by Trump. Mamooth claims that there is an abundance of "damning evidence" so it should be a simple matter to provide some examples that AREN'T innuendos by shadowy figures hiding in the dark. Let's see them!

Obviously the evidence you seek has not been made public. Nice straw man.
You need need to listen and watch what those who know the evidence are saying and doing. What do grand juries do?

If it exists then why hasn't it been made public?

And the reason that Hillary wasn't indicted was that the Director of the FBI thought she was too stupid to understand she had broken Federal law!

Then you on the left wonder why she lost the election?
The "what evidence?" narrative y'all are playing right now is gonna be remembered as one of the dumbest yet. Even if no charges are brought forth. They aren't investigating nothing

actually they are investigating nothing. There is no evidence of collusion. The leaks revealed corruption within the DNC, the Hillary campaign, and the media. Those facts MAY have cost her the election. Funny how the truth affects voters, isn't it?

It may be true that Putin hated the Clintons and tried to help Trump. BFD. The USA has tried to influence the elections in other countries for years. Obama personally tried to keep Netanyahu from winning in Israel.

This entire topic is bullshit and should be moved to the conspiracy forum.

About the first thing Trump did in office was declare war on all the intelligence agencies. Given how much criminality he's engaged in, that means he's a moron.

The intelligence agencies are going to continue leaking out the evidence, a bit at a time. It won't stop, ever, because there's more than enough damning evidence to last for however long Trump's term is.

What evidence? Give me something that's not an unproven allegation by unnamed or anonymous sources, Mamooth! Since there's SO MUCH "damning evidence" you should have no problem providing some...right?

If there is no evidence as you claim, then what is driving the investigation forward?

media frenzy and democrat corruption.

The fact that it isn't public is evidence of a cover up.

Seriously? Come on, Iceweasel...there are leaks everywhere in this Administration but you think somehow they've managed to "cover up" something this big?

The reason nothing is being made public is that to do so you'd have to actually provide proof of something happening and despite investigations by the FBI and the intelligence services and all of the main stream media outlets...they have come up with ZERO proof of "collusion" between Trump and Russia! Occam's Razor anyone?

I'm sorry, liberals but the truth is...you're being shown a bright shiny object by your leaders so that you concentrate on THAT rather than ask why they screwed up this last election so badly for your side! That goes for the leaders of the Democratic Party and the people in charge at the main stream media outlets. There was no "collusion" with Russia to steal an election. There was a Wikileaks dump that showed how corrupt Hillary Clinton was! That's it. That's all there is.

You have a choice...you can either chase that bright light like a cat on the floor...or you can wise up and demand better from your leaders. Right now...YOU'RE GETTING PLAYED!

I'm sorry, liberals but the truth is...you're being shown a bright shiny object by your leaders so that you concentrate on THAT rather than ask why they screwed up this last election so badly for your side! That goes for the leaders of the Democratic Party and the people in charge at the main stream media outlets. There was no "collusion" with Russia to steal an election. There was a Wikileaks dump that showed how corrupt Hillary Clinton was! That's it. That's all there is.

You have a choice...you can either chase that bright light like a cat on the floor...or you can wise up and demand better from your leaders. Right now...YOU'RE GETTING PLAYED!

yes, they are getting played. The sad thing is that they don't even realize it.

The fact that it isn't public is evidence of a cover up.

Seriously? Come on, Iceweasel...there are leaks everywhere in this Administration but you think somehow they've managed to "cover up" something this big?

The reason nothing is being made public is that to do so you'd have to actually provide proof of something happening and despite investigations by the FBI and the intelligence services and all of the main stream media outlets...they have come up with ZERO proof of "collusion" between Trump and Russia! Occam's Razor anyone?
It was sarcasm.

It's simple, really.fbi

You see, regardless of how bad you may think HC's transgressions were vis-à-vis having a private e-mail server, she fundamentally understood something when it came to dealing with the FBI. It's this: You don't lie to the FBI if you want to avoid federal charge.

Enter Trump...

To put it mildly, Trump lies more easily, more effortlessly, more frequently, and quite frankly, more needlessly than anyone before him. In fact, Trump's lying is so incessantly frequent that it probably rises to the level of compulsive lying. (If you don't know what compulsive lying truly is, please look it up).

What that means is this: If and when Trump is ever interviewed by the FBI, even though I'm not a betting man, I WOULD bet that Trump would lie simply because he can't help himself. Trump would essentially pave the way to his own Impeachment.

Of course, you're not just a bitter Brown Shirt masturbating to a fantasy, the faithless electors will absolutely impeach Trump during the recounts.

You fascists have it all figured out! :thup:

Trump, like Nixon, just can't help him himself. He will continue to step in it until he's impeached. Which won't be long.

Why are you libs so damned stupid?

What could possibly get Trump impeached? Bubba's impeachment guaranteed that no other President will ever be impeached. The fact that he was not removed from office despite irrefutable evidence makes any future attempt null and void.

It's simple, really.fbi

You see, regardless of how bad you may think HC's transgressions were vis-à-vis having a private e-mail server, she fundamentally understood something when it came to dealing with the FBI. It's this: You don't lie to the FBI if you want to avoid federal charge.

Enter Trump...

To put it mildly, Trump lies more easily, more effortlessly, more frequently, and quite frankly, more needlessly than anyone before him. In fact, Trump's lying is so incessantly frequent that it probably rises to the level of compulsive lying. (If you don't know what compulsive lying truly is, please look it up).

What that means is this: If and when Trump is ever interviewed by the FBI, even though I'm not a betting man, I WOULD bet that Trump would lie simply because he can't help himself. Trump would essentially pave the way to his own Impeachment.

Of course, you're not just a bitter Brown Shirt masturbating to a fantasy, the faithless electors will absolutely impeach Trump during the recounts.

You fascists have it all figured out! :thup:

Trump, like Nixon, just can't help him himself. He will continue to step in it until he's impeached. Which won't be long.
He won't be getting impeached, because with more shit coming out everyday, he most likely will decide to not come back to the US to face the music.

On the last day of his trip, instead of flying back to the US, he is going to fly back to Saudi Arabia and ask for asylum.

Here's his latest problem:

Trump asked DNI, NSA to deny evidence of Russia collusion

Trump asked DNI, NSA to deny evidence of Russia collusion - CNNPolitics.com

More fake news from the biggest source of fake news?

It's simple, really.fbi

Enter Trump...

not sure how anyone can say hillary's name and then go on to bitch about someone elses lying.

That's what has Republicans supporting the investigation?

I give you the same challenge I gave Mamooth, Hutch! Show me some evidence of collusion by Trump. Mamooth claims that there is an abundance of "damning evidence" so it should be a simple matter to provide some examples that AREN'T innuendos by shadowy figures hiding in the dark. Let's see them!

You need need to listen and watch what those who know the evidence are saying and doing. What do grand juries do?

Derp!

Because it's ongoing maybe?

And the reason that Hillary wasn't indicted was that the Director of the FBI thought she was too stupid to understand she had broken Federal law!

The "what evidence?" narrative y'all are playing right now is gonna be remembered as one of the dumbest yet. Even if no charges are brought forth. They aren't investigating nothing

Yes, they are investigating nothing because Obama's own people have stated that they had no evidence of any collusion.

How many times do you have to lower the bucket in the well and it comes up empty before you realize the well is dry?

actually they are investigating nothing. There is no evidence of collusion. The leaks revealed corruption within the DNC, the Hillary campaign, and the media. Those facts MAY have cost her the election. Funny how the truth affects voters, isn't it?

It may be true that Putin hated the Clintons and tried to help Trump. BFD. The USA has tried to influence the elections in other countries for years. Obama personally tried to keep Netanyahu from winning in Israel.

It's moved well beyond mere collusion.

Many Republicans do not like Trump either. Too bad, so sad!

Yet you assume that there is indeed evidence. As the famous saying goes "A prosecutor can get a Grand Jury to indict a ham sandwich". You've had Yates, Comey, Clapper and McMaster tell you that there is no "there" there.

To what? Are you an FBI agent? If not, tell us where you gleaned this information, and don't list CNN's or PMSNBC's fake news departments.

Prove it kid. You seem to have some "secret" knowledge, please share it with us?

Many Republicans do not like Trump either. Too bad, so sad!
They've also been briefed on the investigations.

Forum List

Back