The reason why Hillary was never indicted and Trump will be Impeached

Mustang

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2010
39° 44 mins 21 secs N, 104° 59 mins 5 secs W
It's simple, really.fbi

You see, regardless of how bad you may think HC's transgressions were vis-à-vis having a private e-mail server, she fundamentally understood something when it came to dealing with the FBI. It's this: You don't lie to the FBI if you want to avoid federal charge.

Enter Trump...

To put it mildly, Trump lies more easily, more effortlessly, more frequently, and quite frankly, more needlessly than anyone before him. In fact, Trump's lying is so incessantly frequent that it probably rises to the level of compulsive lying. (If you don't know what compulsive lying truly is, please look it up).

What that means is this: If and when Trump is ever interviewed by the FBI, even though I'm not a betting man, I WOULD bet that Trump would lie simply because he can't help himself. Trump would essentially pave the way to his own Impeachment.

It's simple, really.fbi

You see, regardless of how bad you may think HC's transgressions were vis-à-vis having a private e-mail server, she fundamentally understood something when it came to dealing with the FBI. It's this: You don't lie to the FBI if you want to avoid federal charge.

Enter Trump...

To put it mildly, Trump lies more easily, more effortlessly, more frequently, and quite frankly, more needlessly than anyone before him. In fact, Trump's lying is so incessantly frequent that it probably rises to the level of compulsive lying. (If you don't know what compulsive lying truly is, please look it up).

What that means is this: If and when Trump is ever interviewed by the FBI, even though I'm not a betting man, I WOULD bet that Trump would lie simply because he can't help himself. Trump would essentially pave the way to his own Impeachment.

Of course, you're not just a bitter Brown Shirt masturbating to a fantasy, the faithless electors will absolutely impeach Trump during the recounts.

You fascists have it all figured out! :thup:

About the first thing Trump did in office was declare war on all the intelligence agencies. Given how much criminality he's engaged in, that means he's a moron.

The intelligence agencies are going to continue leaking out the evidence, a bit at a time. It won't stop, ever, because there's more than enough damning evidence to last for however long Trump's term is.

About the first thing Trump did in office was declare war on all the intelligence agencies. Given how much criminality he's engaged in, that means he's a moron.

The intelligence agencies are going to continue leaking out the evidence, a bit at a time. It won't stop, ever, because there's more than enough damning evidence to last for however long Trump's term is.

What evidence? Give me something that's not an unproven allegation by unnamed or anonymous sources, Mamooth! Since there's SO MUCH "damning evidence" you should have no problem providing some...right?

And the reason that Hillary wasn't indicted was that the Director of the FBI thought she was too stupid to understand she had broken Federal law!

Then you on the left wonder why she lost the election?

What evidence? Give me something that's not an unproven allegation by unnamed or anonymous sources, Mamooth!

His obstruction of justice is right out in the open. He fired Comey to shut down the investigation.

Since there's SO MUCH "damning evidence" you should have no problem providing some...right?

I haven't even touched on his old behavior. Ripping off everyone he ever did business with, scamming people with Trump U, sexually assaulting multiple women, money laundering for his Russian pals, it goes on and on.

And you love him for all that, as you consider criminality to be a resume-builder.

It's simple, really.fbi

Enter Trump...

I've been sayin' it since 2015: He's a sociopath. Sociopaths lie compulsively to the point where they no longer know what is fact or fiction.

It's simple, really.fbi

Enter Trump...

Of course, you're not just a bitter Brown Shirt masturbating to a fantasy, the faithless electors will absolutely impeach Trump during the recounts.

Trump, like Nixon, just can't help him himself. He will continue to step in it until he's impeached. Which won't be long.

It's simple, really.fbi

Enter Trump...

That he lies even when he doesn't need to is really the telling thing about him. It is in his DNA, as you say he can't help himself.

It's simple, really.fbi

Enter Trump...

Trump, like Nixon, just can't help him himself. He will continue to step in it until he's impeached. Which won't be long.
He won't be getting impeached, because with more shit coming out everyday, he most likely will decide to not come back to the US to face the music.

On the last day of his trip, instead of flying back to the US, he is going to fly back to Saudi Arabia and ask for asylum.

Here's his latest problem:

Trump asked DNI, NSA to deny evidence of Russia collusion

Trump asked DNI, NSA to deny evidence of Russia collusion - CNNPolitics.com

It's simple, really.fbi

Enter Trump...

Then why did the FBI leak information to cost Hillary the election?

The underlings of the FBI wanted to convict her so bad..

And the reason that Hillary wasn't indicted was that the Director of the FBI thought she was too stupid to understand she had broken Federal law!

Then you on the left wonder why she lost the election?
The "what evidence?" narrative y'all are playing right now is gonna be remembered as one of the dumbest yet. Even if no charges are brought forth. They aren't investigating nothing

It's simple, really.fbi

Enter Trump...

You couldn't be more wrong if you tried. I suggest that look into Comeys ties to the Clinton's

Liar. No one lied more than Hillary and Obama. You just happen to love their lies. The dnc even has a public and private position on issues. Hillary got away with murder and you lefties think it proves she's innocent. What you think Trump will do or what will happen is as meaningful as a dog fart.

So you are fine with illegal activity if it suits you? You are an unprincipled stain on the human race.

But go ahead and post the most damaging revelation, I haven't seen anything but shrill bullshit so far.

What evidence? Give me something that's not an unproven allegation by unnamed or anonymous sources, Mamooth! Since there's SO MUCH "damning evidence" you should have no problem providing some...right?

If there is no evidence as you claim, then what is driving the investigation forward?

It's simple, really.fbi

Enter Trump...

Then why did she lie to th FBI?

If there is no evidence as you claim, then what is driving the investigation forward?

Non stop innuendo provided by "unnamed or anonymous" sources?

I give you the same challenge I gave Mamooth, Hutch! Show me some evidence of collusion by Trump. Mamooth claims that there is an abundance of "damning evidence" so it should be a simple matter to provide some examples that AREN'T innuendos by shadowy figures hiding in the dark. Let's see them!

Non stop innuendo provided by "unnamed or anonymous" sources?

I give you the same challenge I gave Mamooth, Hutch! Show me some evidence of collusion by Trump. Mamooth claims that there is an abundance of "damning evidence" so it should be a simple matter to provide some examples that AREN'T innuendos by shadowy figures hiding in the dark. Let's see them!

Obviously the evidence you seek has not been made public. Nice straw man.
You need need to listen and watch what those who know the evidence are saying and doing. What do grand juries do?

Forum List

Back