The reason this guy became an icon for the Syrian revolution?

Yes, Assad is such a super hero that he has his air force bomb his own civilians.
At first, you piece evaded from a wastewater treatment plant, Assad is not the owner of the people and the air force isn´t bombing the people. You mentally rotten waste product of the society with your Al-Qaeda terror propaganda belong locked away over terror threat, either in a prison or a mental house.

Only a mentally ill person would say something like this...

"Be lucky, those doesn´t exist because they would have dealt with you."

Maybe the Little Man can tell us how they would have dealt with me. Would they have thrown me in one of Assad's prisons and tortured me like the other prisoners?
If these super heroes did actually exist, they would wonder why this mentally unbalanced pipsqueak isn't getting better help in the lunatic asylum.
You will not be imprisoned in Syria. If you once visit Syria, humanity hopes you never will, be sure the government prisons are normal prisons with - in sharp contrast to US prisons - no torture and are paradises compared with the Caliphate your rapist, murderous and cannibal heroes try to create. Surely, you will be arrested and deported back to your home as soon as you illegally enter Syria over terror support and illegal entry.
So how would superheroes have dealt with you? This is a good question. There are various opportunities. The first idea is of course that they would have treated you like you want the Syrians to be treated by your fellow rapist, murderous and cannibal heroes. But they can´t as they are superheroes so I think they just would have put you to US authorities over terror support or, in case of need, would have dealt with you the hard way.

By the way, folks, this mentally unbalanced person is even whining about me on another forum where I am not even posting. If you don't worship his idol Assad, it seems to do something to the Little Boy where he can't restrain himself.
That, of course, is not true and only shows Sally´s exaggerated opinion of herself that even show through her lies. Please, Nusra Sally, show us the post I made about you in another forum.

Take your meds, Little Boy. Pictures have come out about the torture in Syrian prisons; and as you know, many of these pictures have been hanging in the halls of the U.N. If the prisoners in the U.S. were tortured like the prisoners are in Syria, the A.C.L.U. would be screaming at the top of their lungs. And they certainly wouldn't be arrested for complaining about what is happening in prisons as the activists in Syria would be.

As for you mentioning me in the other forum, perhaps you have dementia and forgot. I am sure that others had noticed it. By the way, did you get any sleep last night. I know that there is not much to do in the lunatic asylum, but posting at 3:30 a.m. and then 4:30 a.m. shows that these forums are a big thing in your sorry life. In fact, it looks like you are once again staying up instead of going to bed. They should have bed check in the lunatic asylum to make sure everyone goes to bed at a decent hour and get the proper amount of sleep so they don't give the staff a lot of trouble and have to be put in restraints.

I've spoken of the torture and abuse in syria for decades. That is why I was supportive of syrians seeking a new free government. Syria has bombed 14 hospitals and EU has extended sanction because of war crime. I've seen too much of what syria is capable. It needs to end. Assad has to go.

Yes, Assad is such a super hero that he has his air force bomb his own civilians.
At first, you piece evaded from a wastewater treatment plant, Assad is not the owner of the people and the air force isn´t bombing the people. You mentally rotten waste product of the society with your Al-Qaeda terror propaganda belong locked away over terror threat, either in a prison or a mental house.

Maybe the Little Man can tell us how they would have dealt with me. Would they have thrown me in one of Assad's prisons and tortured me like the other prisoners?
If these super heroes did actually exist, they would wonder why this mentally unbalanced pipsqueak isn't getting better help in the lunatic asylum.
You will not be imprisoned in Syria. If you once visit Syria, humanity hopes you never will, be sure the government prisons are normal prisons with - in sharp contrast to US prisons - no torture and are paradises compared with the Caliphate your rapist, murderous and cannibal heroes try to create. Surely, you will be arrested and deported back to your home as soon as you illegally enter Syria over terror support and illegal entry.
So how would superheroes have dealt with you? This is a good question. There are various opportunities. The first idea is of course that they would have treated you like you want the Syrians to be treated by your fellow rapist, murderous and cannibal heroes. But they can´t as they are superheroes so I think they just would have put you to US authorities over terror support or, in case of need, would have dealt with you the hard way.

By the way, folks, this mentally unbalanced person is even whining about me on another forum where I am not even posting. If you don't worship his idol Assad, it seems to do something to the Little Boy where he can't restrain himself.
That, of course, is not true and only shows Sally´s exaggerated opinion of herself that even show through her lies. Please, Nusra Sally, show us the post I made about you in another forum.

Take your meds, Little Boy. Pictures have come out about the torture in Syrian prisons; and as you know, many of these pictures have been hanging in the halls of the U.N. If the prisoners in the U.S. were tortured like the prisoners are in Syria, the A.C.L.U. would be screaming at the top of their lungs. And they certainly wouldn't be arrested for complaining about what is happening in prisons as the activists in Syria would be.

As for you mentioning me in the other forum, perhaps you have dementia and forgot. I am sure that others had noticed it. By the way, did you get any sleep last night. I know that there is not much to do in the lunatic asylum, but posting at 3:30 a.m. and then 4:30 a.m. shows that these forums are a big thing in your sorry life. In fact, it looks like you are once again staying up instead of going to bed. They should have bed check in the lunatic asylum to make sure everyone goes to bed at a decent hour and get the proper amount of sleep so they don't give the staff a lot of trouble and have to be put in restraints.
The pictures don´t show anything related to Syria or the government. It could be the terrorists providing "evidence" to their supporters in the west. But, honestly, it could be your mafia clan that does way with those who don´t agree with your terror reign. So shut up and eat large Nusra cocks, something you do every day.

I've spoken of the torture and abuse in syria for decades. That is why I was supportive of syrians seeking a new free government. Syria has bombed 14 hospitals and EU has extended sanction because of war crime. I've seen too much of what syria is capable. It needs to end. Assad has to go.
Join Nusra or ISIS, then. I heard, the Syrian airforce provides your "rebels" with lots of explosives these days. Might be not the right time to join in the end. It is the time again, the Syrian dozers have to do away with all the terrorist corpses. Don´t you think, that "revolution" thing is an failed attempt of the West to overthrow Assad, the elected President, and that the West is convulsively trying to keep that bloody war running?
Your lunatic hatred towards Assad does not serve the Syrian people, the life of the Syrians would be far better without that war, something you will refuse to realize. All those who like terrorists to fight Syria and say "Assad mus got" instead of "the terrorists must go", must face the brutally and inhumanity of the "rebels" in their own homes before they can rethink their shit.

The pictures don´t show anything related to Syria or the government. It could be the terrorists providing "evidence" to their supporters in the west. But, honestly, it could be your mafia clan that does way with those who don´t agree with your terror reign. So shut up and eat large Nusra cocks, something you do every day.

Why didn't you take your meds this morning? Look at how vulgar you become when you skip them. I guess you don't mind showing the readers of this forum how mentally ill you are. In fact, lately you seem to br bouncing off the walls of your padded cell. We can't help it if Assad doesn't want your sexual services any more, and this makes you frustrated and vulgar.

Forum List

Back