The reason this guy became an icon for the Syrian revolution?

Let's face it, Little Boy, you would really be wetting your diapers before you would do anything like this brave man. However, you sit in your room at the mental institution out of harm's way.
LOOK, people how that Sally-trash that claims to be one of you hails the Islamist terrorists.

Wouldn't it be nice, folks, if the Little Boy, found himself a girlfriend in the nut house so that he will be so busy wooing her that he wouldn't have time to post nonsense such as he did above, which only shows us how mentally unbalanced he is.
That would be indeed less of a waste of time than talking to you propaganda bot.

Let's face it. No one is going to mistake you for being a hero or an icon, sitting in a room in the nut house babbling your usual nonsense. Maybe in your dreams you are fighting alongside your best buddy and wiping out all his enemies. Meanwhile, try to find a girlfriend in the nut house and attempt to convince her what a big, brave man you are.
Before your trip to Saudi Arabia begins you can prove your support for the "opposition" in Syria by offering yourself for Sex Jihad. That will be a joy for "activist" Hadi al-Abdullah, who suffered a long lean period of being shot instead of fucked after all their victims fled. Now hurry up, before Hadi gets hit another time that could be his end.
You can post a video of your efforts afterwards that shows us how you "true American" spare no efforts to bring democracy and freedom to the Middle East.

From the Little Boy's post above, I think he is trying to tell us that he is sexually frustrated. It's a shame that he can't sneak out of the nut house and get himself a little action what with Germany being the sex capital of Europe. It is realized that he is a sissy who would never join his pal Assad, but even a sissy can get himself a woman if he has the money to pay her.

Why Germany is now Europe s biggest brothel World news The Guardian

LOOK, people how that Sally-trash that claims to be one of you hails the Islamist terrorists.

Wouldn't it be nice, folks, if the Little Boy, found himself a girlfriend in the nut house so that he will be so busy wooing her that he wouldn't have time to post nonsense such as he did above, which only shows us how mentally unbalanced he is.
That would be indeed less of a waste of time than talking to you propaganda bot.

Let's face it. No one is going to mistake you for being a hero or an icon, sitting in a room in the nut house babbling your usual nonsense. Maybe in your dreams you are fighting alongside your best buddy and wiping out all his enemies. Meanwhile, try to find a girlfriend in the nut house and attempt to convince her what a big, brave man you are.
Before your trip to Saudi Arabia begins you can prove your support for the "opposition" in Syria by offering yourself for Sex Jihad. That will be a joy for "activist" Hadi al-Abdullah, who suffered a long lean period of being shot instead of fucked after all their victims fled. Now hurry up, before Hadi gets hit another time that could be his end.
You can post a video of your efforts afterwards that shows us how you "true American" spare no efforts to bring democracy and freedom to the Middle East.

From the Little Boy's post above, I think he is trying to tell us that he is sexually frustrated. It's a shame that he can't sneak out of the nut house and get himself a little action what with Germany being the sex capital of Europe. It is realized that he is a sissy who would never join his pal Assad, but even a sissy can get himself a woman if he has the money to pay her.

This guy is like a cat with nine lives.

The reason this guy became an icon for the Syrian revolution? Watch these videos

Published May 20th, 2015 - 02:44 GMT via SyndiGate.info

syria-opposition-hadi-abdullah-youtube.jpg

Activist Hadi al-Abdullah from Homs has been near death in several of his YouTube videos. (YouTube)
Maybe the man's persistent when he finds information worth fighting for — or maybe he just has a death wish.

Reporter Hadi al-Abdullah from Homs has a habit of being in the right place at the right time. Or wrong place at the wrong time, depending on how you look at it. He's consistently been seconds away from getting killed but instead manages to earn footage of gold.

The activist became a bit of an icon for the Syrian revolution, and if you've ever seen these videos, you wouldn't be wondering why. A series of clips have shown just how resistant he is to his surrounding danger, unhalting in his attempt to film more.

Here are just a few of them.

In November 2013, al-Abdullah takes shrapnel to the head from an airstrike (NSFW strike at 16:50):

Continue reading at:

The reason this guy became an icon for the Syrian revolution Watch these videos Al Bawaba

I like these guys better, they are Christians fighting against your guy. It is from an Islamophobic site, however.

"Syrian Christians fight heroically and kill 65 jihadists while destroying their mosque. A small band of Christians have formed an army to fight and kill jihadists who attack the holy sights of Syria. This is an incredible story of heroism, of how a few men can defeat entire armies, and it has never been reported before in the English language, until now."

A great day for Christians in Syria as they fight back against the Obama-backed jihadist rebels BARE NAKED ISLAM

The reason this guy became an icon for the Syrian revolution? Watch these videos

Activist Hadi al-Abdullah from Homs has been near death in several of his YouTube videos. (YouTube)
Maybe the man's persistent when he finds information worth fighting for — or maybe he just has a death wish.

Reporter Hadi al-Abdullah from Homs has a habit of being in the right place at the right time. Or wrong place at the wrong time, depending on how you look at it. He's consistently been seconds away from getting killed but instead manages to earn footage of gold.

The activist became a bit of an icon for the Syrian revolution, and if you've ever seen these videos, you wouldn't be wondering why. A series of clips have shown just how resistant he is to his surrounding danger, unhalting in his attempt to film more.

In November 2013, al-Abdullah takes shrapnel to the head from an airstrike (NSFW strike at 16:50):

Continue reading at:

The reason this guy became an icon for the Syrian revolution Watch these videos Al Bawaba

I like these guys better, they are Christians fighting against your guy. It is from an Islamophobic site, however.

"Syrian Christians fight heroically and kill 65 jihadists while destroying their mosque. A small band of Christians have formed an army to fight and kill jihadists who attack the holy sights of Syria. This is an incredible story of heroism, of how a few men can defeat entire armies, and it has never been reported before in the English language, until now."

A great day for Christians in Syria as they fight back against the Obama-backed jihadist rebels BARE NAKED ISLAM

Of course, Haniyah, you have the option to say whom you feel is better. This is a free world for the both of us if we live in the U.S. where we can choose to say what we want to. However, I will agree that the Christians have really taken it on the chin not only in many Muslim Middle East countries, but in the Muslim world in general. You probably don't read Raymond Ibrahim's reports on what is going on because I don't think they fit your agenda, but I do suggest you read his book.

Crucified Again Exposing Islam s New War on Christians Raymond Ibrahim 9781621570257 Amazon.com Books

I will always support Christians over Muslims, it's in my DNA as racist as it sounds. You, it seems, support Muslims (and Jews) over Christians, and it is your right.
It is not her´s but her regime´s choice whom she supports. This is why she supports Zionists and Islamists who reject the US and Israel, as long as the regime needs willing parrots that claim those terrorists the US funds in Syria are "moderate" rebels.
I am already wondering she isn´t hailing those swastika decorated soldiers of the Ukraine as heroes. I guess, it is due to that she is limited to the ME.
'

Speaking of which, CAPTAIN BLEI-----I do not know your actual background (and, of course, that is your business) ----but you seem attached to Syria and
---more particularly to Baathism. It was Baathists
in the Middle east who eagerly hosted escaped Nazi
war criminals after world war II------and employed
them as writers of BAATHIST propaganda---mostly
the virulent anti semitic stuff that islamo Nazis still parrot. Could you address that interesting issue?
What made Baathists so eager to lick the shit off the
asses of Nazis who escaped the hangman in Nuremburg? How many times a day did you suck off
ALOIS BRUNNER-----the hero you still worship?

Continue reading at:

Continue reading at:

Of course, Haniyah, you have the option to say whom you feel is better. This is a free world for the both of us if we live in the U.S. where we can choose to say what we want to. However, I will agree that the Christians have really taken it on the chin not only in many Muslim Middle East countries, but in the Muslim world in general. You probably don't read Raymond Ibrahim's reports on what is going on because I don't think they fit your agenda, but I do suggest you read his book.

Crucified Again Exposing Islam s New War on Christians Raymond Ibrahim 9781621570257 Amazon.com Books

I will always support Christians over Muslims, it's in my DNA as racist as it sounds. You, it seems, support Muslims (and Jews) over Christians, and it is your right.
It is not her´s but her regime´s choice whom she supports. This is why she supports Zionists and Islamists who reject the US and Israel, as long as the regime needs willing parrots that claim those terrorists the US funds in Syria are "moderate" rebels.
I am already wondering she isn´t hailing those swastika decorated soldiers of the Ukraine as heroes. I guess, it is due to that she is limited to the ME.
'

Speaking of which, CAPTAIN BLEI-----I do not know your actual background (and, of course, that is your business) ----but you seem attached to Syria and
the virulent anti semitic stuff that islamo Nazis still parrot. Could you address that interesting issue?
asses of Nazis who escaped the hangman in Nuremburg? How many times a day did you suck off
After the war, many Germans went to many countries. Among them were 2000 scientists who went to the US, the most known is Wernher von Braun who could be labeled a war criminal because he employed forced laborer.

As for Syria, one don´t need to be a Baathist to see that Assad is the head of the good side. Who thinks the "revolution" would/could have taken place without foreign organization, funding and arming of those terrorists, must be very naive.

'

After the war, many Germans went to many countries. Among them were 2000 scientists who went to the US, the most known is Wernher von Braun who could be labeled a war criminal because he employed forced laborer.

As for Syria, one don´t need to be a Baathist to see that Assad is the head of the good side. Who thinks the "revolution" would/could have taken place without foreign organization, funding and arming of those terrorists, must be very naive.

Try again------that Von Braun worked with prisoners does not make him a war criminal and he did valuable
service to the USA-----although he may have been slightly nuts. My brother has worked with NASA too and he is definitely nuts. Your heros in Syria devoted themselves to very sadistic methods of "elimination" of
humans and as their service to the BAATHIST cause
generated overtly flamboyant HATE THE JEW propaganda that is taught thruout the Nazi and Muslim/arab world to this day. Having read the stuff as a child when my mind was like a blank page----
I can recognize your fellow shit after they have written
only a few sentences ALL of you guys are infected
with the stuff------you even use the same "lingo"------It is being taught in grammar schools even in south east asia and Iran and was promulgated in the USA by your
idiot allies

'

Try again------that Von Braun worked with prisoners does not make him a war criminal and he did valuable
service to the USA-----although he may have been slightly nuts. My brother has worked with NASA too and he is definitely nuts. Your heros in Syria devoted themselves to very sadistic methods of "elimination" of
generated overtly flamboyant HATE THE JEW propaganda that is taught thruout the Nazi and Muslim/arab world to this day. Having read the stuff as a child when my mind was like a blank page----
with the stuff------you even use the same "lingo"------It is being taught in grammar schools even in south east asia and Iran and was promulgated in the USA by your
idiot allies
Does that mean that when one worked for the US the forced laborer were prisoners and not people from eastern Europe and everything´s fine? What about Bin Laden, then?

'

idiot allies
Does that mean that when one worked for the US the forced laborer were prisoners and not people from eastern Europe and everything´s fine? What about Bin Laden, then?

you should re-phrase that paragraph, Captain blei----it
makes no sense at all. What does "...when one
worked for the US forced laborer were prisoners...."
mean???? What does "... what about bin Laden,
then..." mean??? Von Braun was a prisoner
who worked as a forced Laborer? Bin Laden too??.

I do believe that Von Braun may very well have been
"philosophically" a Nazi----he was a bit cracked.---
but there is no evidence that he was involved in the kind
of sadistic murders that excite Baathists and after world
war II he did not devote his life to the Nazi cause as did
the beloved guests of Syria

'

idiot allies

How could it be? irosie forgot how English works. Sad.

'

idiot allies

How could it be? irosie forgot how English works. Sad.

so you cannot explain the jibberish you wrote. Ok----

"rosie forgot how English works..." ,,, pathetic captain
blei

Look at Sally´s heroes, the murderers, rapists and cannibals of the "Syrian revolution"!

This mentally ill Little Man certainly does love that Assad guy who thinks nothing of barrel and chemical bombing his own people. And let us not forget the terrible torture his civilians undergo in his lover's jails. Actually I think the Little Man is jealous of the icon because a sissy like he is could never be an icon to anyone.

Look at Sally´s heroes, the murderers, rapists and cannibals of the "Syrian revolution"!

This mentally ill Little Man certainly does love that Assad guy who thinks nothing of barrel and chemical bombing his own people. And let us not forget the terrible torture his civilians undergo in his lover's jails. Actually I think the Little Man is jealous of the icon because a sissy like he is could never be an icon to anyone.

His uncle, brother in law, cousin and and an assortment if generals, officers and ministers have turned against him. Half his countries population is displace or refugees and he has caused tens of trillions in damage to his country.......
but he is so loved and admired?

This is the story iron priest wants to stick with?

His uncle, brother in law, cousin and and an assortment if generals, officers and ministers have turned against him. Half his countries population is displace or refugees and he has caused tens of trillions in damage to his country.......

Aris, you know how some kids have heroes like Superman or Batman. The Little Boy has Assad as his hero.

the latest coming out of Syria is the use of CHLORINE GAS-----for those who do not know----chlorine gas is easy to make------it simply requires "chlorox" -------more to the point ----common household bleach. Placed in barrel bombs and released in civilian areas in burns out the very delicate tissues of the ALVEOLI <<<<that is the lining of the air pockets of the lungs ----
it is especially effective against children who die in excruciating misery of respiratory failure over DAYS!!!!

the latest coming out of Syria is the use of CHLORINE GAS-----for those who do not know----chlorine gas is easy to make------it simply requires "chlorox" -------more to the point ----common household bleach. Placed in barrel bombs and released in civilian areas in burns out the very delicate tissues of the ALVEOLI <<<<that is the lining of the air pockets of the lungs ----
it is especially effective against children who die in excruciating misery of respiratory failure over DAYS!!!!
When Al-Qaeda produces more propaganda lies, the ecstasy driven, drooling scum can only jubilate.

Has anyone seen this scum on USMB mentioning Al-Qaeda´s crimes in Syria?

Aris, you know how some kids have heroes like Superman or Batman. The Little Boy has Assad as his hero.
Let´s face it. Assad is the best choice for all the kids. He dealt with far more villains than all the superheroes together. Be lucky, those doesn´t exist because they would have dealt with you.

Let´s face it. Assad is the best choice for all the kids. He dealt with far more villains than all the superheroes together. Be lucky, those doesn´t exist because they would have dealt with you.[/QUOTE

Yes, Assad is such a super hero that he has his air force bomb his own civilians.

Only a mentally ill person would say something like this...

"Be lucky, those doesn´t exist because they would have dealt with you."

Maybe the Little Man can tell us how they would have dealt with me. Would they have thrown me in one of Assad's prisons and tortured me like the other prisoners?
If these super heroes did actually exist, they would wonder why this mentally unbalanced pipsqueak isn't getting better help in the lunatic asylum.

By the way, folks, this mentally unbalanced person is even whining about me on another forum where I am not even posting. If you don't worship his idol Assad, it seems to do something to the Little Boy where he can't restrain himself.

Let´s face it. Assad is the best choice for all the kids. He dealt with far more villains than all the superheroes together. Be lucky, those doesn´t exist because they would have dealt with you.[/QUOTE

Yes, Assad is such a super hero that he has his air force bomb his own civilians.

Maybe the Little Man can tell us how they would have dealt with me. Would they have thrown me in one of Assad's prisons and tortured me like the other prisoners?
If these super heroes did actually exist, they would wonder why this mentally unbalanced pipsqueak isn't getting better help in the lunatic asylum.

By the way, folks, this mentally unbalanced person is even whining about me on another forum where I am not even posting. If you don't worship his idol Assad, it seems to do something to the Little Boy where he can't restrain himself.

Ironcross is just dead weight sinking to the bottom of the ocean. There is no help for him.

Ironcross is just dead weight sinking to the bottom of the ocean. There is no help for him.

It's a shame, Aris, that a country which probably has some world class psychiatrists, that no one seems to be able to help him.

At first, you piece evaded from a wastewater treatment plant, Assad is not the owner of the people and the air force isn´t bombing the people. You mentally rotten waste product of the society with your Al-Qaeda terror propaganda belong locked away over terror threat, either in a prison or a mental house.

You will not be imprisoned in Syria. If you once visit Syria, humanity hopes you never will, be sure the government prisons are normal prisons with - in sharp contrast to US prisons - no torture and are paradises compared with the Caliphate your rapist, murderous and cannibal heroes try to create. Surely, you will be arrested and deported back to your home as soon as you illegally enter Syria over terror support and illegal entry.
So how would superheroes have dealt with you? This is a good question. There are various opportunities. The first idea is of course that they would have treated you like you want the Syrians to be treated by your fellow rapist, murderous and cannibal heroes. But they can´t as they are superheroes so I think they just would have put you to US authorities over terror support or, in case of need, would have dealt with you the hard way.

That, of course, is not true and only shows Sally´s exaggerated opinion of herself that even show through her lies. Please, Nusra Sally, show us the post I made about you in another forum.

At first, you piece evaded from a wastewater treatment plant, Assad is not the owner of the people and the air force isn´t bombing the people. You mentally rotten waste product of the society with your Al-Qaeda terror propaganda belong locked away over terror threat, either in a prison or a mental house.

You will not be imprisoned in Syria. If you once visit Syria, humanity hopes you never will, be sure the government prisons are normal prisons with - in sharp contrast to US prisons - no torture and are paradises compared with the Caliphate your rapist, murderous and cannibal heroes try to create. Surely, you will be arrested and deported back to your home as soon as you illegally enter Syria over terror support and illegal entry.
So how would superheroes have dealt with you? This is a good question. There are various opportunities. The first idea is of course that they would have treated you like you want the Syrians to be treated by your fellow rapist, murderous and cannibal heroes. But they can´t as they are superheroes so I think they just would have put you to US authorities over terror support or, in case of need, would have dealt with you the hard way.

That, of course, is not true and only shows Sally´s exaggerated opinion of herself that even show through her lies. Please, Nusra Sally, show us the post I made about you in another forum.

Take your meds, Little Boy. Pictures have come out about the torture in Syrian prisons; and as you know, many of these pictures have been hanging in the halls of the U.N. If the prisoners in the U.S. were tortured like the prisoners are in Syria, the A.C.L.U. would be screaming at the top of their lungs. And they certainly wouldn't be arrested for complaining about what is happening in prisons as the activists in Syria would be.

As for you mentioning me in the other forum, perhaps you have dementia and forgot. I am sure that others had noticed it. By the way, did you get any sleep last night. I know that there is not much to do in the lunatic asylum, but posting at 3:30 a.m. and then 4:30 a.m. shows that these forums are a big thing in your sorry life. In fact, it looks like you are once again staying up instead of going to bed. They should have bed check in the lunatic asylum to make sure everyone goes to bed at a decent hour and get the proper amount of sleep so they don't give the staff a lot of trouble and have to be put in restraints.

Forum List

Back