The Real Tragedy in Ferguson

Black on black crime is a far bigger issue than police brutality or racial profiling. If all the BLACK community and all the so called "protestors" focused on the real, prevalent issues instead of constantly shifting the blame to whites, we might actually become "post racial". I am not liking these protestors and the black community right now.
The black community in Ferguson or the black communities nationally? Not every black condones what is going on there.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Cause 1: Man shoplifts a few cigars.
Yep
Cause 2: Police notified. They should have just taken a report in case he returned to the store another time.
You don't know they didn't. Stop making up you're own facts
Cause 3: Police actually go on a hunt for a shoplifter...this should not have happened.
Wrong
Cause 4: Something occurs that causes a person with no criminal or violent history to attack a police officer (why? why did he attack? Was he being assaulted by the cops).
You just admitted he stole, we all saw the video. You have no idea if he had a violent history or not, but you choose believe the lies.
Cause 5: He is shot while known to be unarmed, and when there was backup on the scene. Why even carry a taser or baton if 2, 3 or more police officers are unable to subdue one unarmed man with those tools.

K there you go.
Again, making up you're own details helps nothing.

Black on black crime is a far bigger issue than police brutality or racial profiling. If all the BLACK community and all the so called "protestors" focused on the real, prevalent issues instead of constantly shifting the blame to whites, we might actually become "post racial". I am not liking these protestors and the black community right now.
There are no problems in the black community.

Ax de reberend al.

The black community in Ferguson or the black communities nationally? Not every black condones what is going on there.

Most black people obey the law, and respect authority.

A feral few continue to provide the excuse racists need to keep the Sharptons, Jacksons, and Obamas in business.

My question is...what the hell was all that law enforcement protection preparation....and where was it when the shit hit the fan?
Let's see, the original rioting and looting was because the cops and guard made their presence known.

The second round of rioting and looting was because the cops and guard did not make their presence known.

That's how we roll in America, damned if you do, damned if you don't.

It is not the lack of condoning, rather the lack of condemnation in the black community.

It is not the lack of condoning, rather the lack of condemnation in the black community.
Can't speak for black communities everywhere, but within my own, there are some (myself among them) that indeed condemn what's going on there. Obviously such opinions are not in keeping with media narrative though.

I do agree with Mary in that black-on-black crime is the bigger problem however. It has been an ever present one for 40 years now.

Can't speak for black communities everywhere, but within my own, there are some (myself among them) that indeed condemn what's going on there. Obviously such opinions are not in keeping with media narrative though.

I do agree with Mary in that black-on-black crime is the bigger problem however. It has been an ever present one for 40 years now.

The silence is deafening.

W.E.B. DuBois saw and addressed the problems of the black community over 100 years ago.

We see what "Progressives" did to him, and all the others who advocated blacks bringing themselves up instead of asking whitey for aid.

The destruction of the Rosenwald schools in favour of "free" public education is another example of Progressives rounding up the blacks and heading them back to the Progressive Plantation.

A Lynching in the Heartland: Marion, Indiana, August 7, 1930
The mob attacked the jail, beat up the suspects(Before any chance of a trial) and murdered them.

day2ex1_marion_lynching.jpg

tumblr_n4o4aydDId1s7e5k5o1_500.jpg

1963 - Vivian Juanita Malone Jones

The local governor had blocked entry to collage for blacks, but she got in anyway

510px-Vivian_Malone_registering.jpg

It took three federal marshals to make sure Ruby Bridges could get into school - it was an all white school.

article-0-1BA4A0F2000005DC-418_634x422.jpg

In the 30s, you could lynch a black without trial.
In the 60s, you could exclude them from school, just because they were't white.

How the fuck can you expect a group of people to recover from that shit in just one or two generations, more so when many Americans still see them as less than human, so actively discriminate?
The playing field has been leveled. This type of attitude is what is keeping blacks from recovering from the that shit that happened just a few generations ago. Now it's up to black families to raise their kids to respect the law and to take advantage of the educational opportunities afforded to them. If poor Asian immergrants can do it, Blacks should be able to do it too.

The silence is deafening.
If your looking for national condemnation, I'd be surprised if that happened and got traction . As I said, doesn't exactly play into narrative here.

As for me, this was obviously a top discussion over Thanksgiving dinner. Thankfully my family has positive roots in our neighborhood. Are we out protesting the protesters? Nope, but we do push back on the excuses for the violence and we do try to get people to see reason. Some do, some don't.

W.E.B. DuBois saw and addressed the problems of the black community over 100 years ago.

We see what "Progressives" did to him, and all the others who advocated blacks bringing themselves up instead of asking whitey for aid.

The destruction of the Rosenwald schools in favour of "free" public education is another example of Progressives rounding up the blacks and heading them back to the Progressive Plantation.
I agreed with Dubois' assessment largely. It's always been very simple for me: stay out of away from questionable situations and people. As a result, I've been able to educate myself, work hard, and help raise my kid. I only get shot at in indoor soccer and the only muggings I worry about are done to my NFL fantasy team. So while Dubois' assessment is accurate, It told me nothing I couldn't have figured out myself.

The playing field has been leveled

A generation ago, people started to be able to send their kids to the best schools, if they had government agents to help them get there.
These wrongs aren't going to be righted in one, perhaps two generations, especially when so many bigoted bastards are still trying to keep a bunch of people away from nice, clean whites.

Frankly, it's pathetic.

I suspected there was an anti-capitalist theme behind this and now the commies are out passing around flyers. The protesters are just useful idiots in an effort to bring down the economy.

A Lynching in the Heartland: Marion, Indiana, August 7, 1930
The mob attacked the jail, beat up the suspects(Before any chance of a trial) and murdered them.

day2ex1_marion_lynching.jpg

tumblr_n4o4aydDId1s7e5k5o1_500.jpg

1963 - Vivian Juanita Malone Jones

The local governor had blocked entry to collage for blacks, but she got in anyway

510px-Vivian_Malone_registering.jpg

It took three federal marshals to make sure Ruby Bridges could get into school - it was an all white school.

article-0-1BA4A0F2000005DC-418_634x422.jpg

In the 30s, you could lynch a black without trial.
In the 60s, you could exclude them from school, just because they were't white.

How the fuck can you expect a group of people to recover from that shit in just one or two generations, more so when many Americans still see them as less than human, so actively discriminate?
Tend to your own assholes, Mohammed...it should be your life's work.

Forum List

Back