The real terrorists

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
I am sure that I will receive a few accusations of supporting terrorists and such, but ask yourself a question. Who are you afraid of?

First of all: F*** you, TSA. You are supposed to be protecting us, but at this point you are… terrorizing us. You have arbitrary and capricious rules that you apply without the aid of common sense. I mean where did TSA officials get their training, Abu Ghraib?
Secondly: F*** you, us. F*** me, f*** you, f*** this country — this country built on liberty — for becoming such a cowardly collection of docile and terrified sheep that we allow this to happen. They’re molesting and humiliating grandmothers, and we do nothing. They’re touching little children, and we do nothing. It’d be better to live in an America that didn’t have planes than live in one that does this to its citizens without public outcry and action.
So honestly, I don’t want to talk about fiscal policy, or unemployment, or stimulus (the President has surprisingly little effect on “the economy,” anyway). I don’t want to talk about health care or abortion — we’ll just wait for Justice Kennedy to tell us what kind of health care we’re allowed to have and whether or not a woman still has the right to choose.
I want to talk about which Presidential candidate has the stones to stand up to and stop the freaking TSA. Can Romney flash Blue Steel and make them stop? If TSA tries to extend it’s authority to Air Force One, will it cause Obama to notice how everybody else travels? Is there any Congressperson who is running on a platform of stopping this madness?

Honestly TSA, WTF Is Wrong With You? « Above the Law: A Legal Tabloid - News and Colorful Commentary on Law Firms and the Legal Profession

Not only that, fuck everyone on this forum who supports the TSA. I do not give a fuck if you personally know anyone who works for them, have family who work for them, or even work for them yourself. This agency needs to be abolished.

I am sure that I will receive a few accusations of supporting terrorists and such, but ask yourself a question. Who are you afraid of?

First of all: F*** you, TSA. You are supposed to be protecting us, but at this point you are… terrorizing us. You have arbitrary and capricious rules that you apply without the aid of common sense. I mean where did TSA officials get their training, Abu Ghraib?
Secondly: F*** you, us. F*** me, f*** you, f*** this country — this country built on liberty — for becoming such a cowardly collection of docile and terrified sheep that we allow this to happen. They’re molesting and humiliating grandmothers, and we do nothing. They’re touching little children, and we do nothing. It’d be better to live in an America that didn’t have planes than live in one that does this to its citizens without public outcry and action.
So honestly, I don’t want to talk about fiscal policy, or unemployment, or stimulus (the President has surprisingly little effect on “the economy,” anyway). I don’t want to talk about health care or abortion — we’ll just wait for Justice Kennedy to tell us what kind of health care we’re allowed to have and whether or not a woman still has the right to choose.
I want to talk about which Presidential candidate has the stones to stand up to and stop the freaking TSA. Can Romney flash Blue Steel and make them stop? If TSA tries to extend it’s authority to Air Force One, will it cause Obama to notice how everybody else travels? Is there any Congressperson who is running on a platform of stopping this madness?

Honestly TSA, WTF Is Wrong With You? « Above the Law: A Legal Tabloid - News and Colorful Commentary on Law Firms and the Legal Profession

Not only that, fuck everyone on this forum who supports the TSA. I do not give a fuck if you personally know anyone who works for them, have family who work for them, or even work for them yourself. This agency needs to be abolished.

Are you going to blow them up?

:eusa_eh:

Thank you for your always insightful and informative contribution to any thread you participate in.

Forum List

Back