The Real Reason

The Irish Ram

LITTLE GIRL / Ram Tough
Apr 10, 2011
diagonally parked in a parallel universe
The real reason is no less than treason.
The UN is convincing the world, that the vast land and rich resources once known as the United States of America, should in fact belong to the world. The world loves that idea.
That they can and are convincing Americans of it, is sheer madness and the result of the lack of patriotism being forced on our children by our education system. Parents, you had better stop this. You fund it.
NO TRUMP. NO WALL. NO USA AT ALL.
Meet the future of our country:

The real reason is no less than treason.
The UN is convincing the world, that the vast land and rich resources once known as the United States of America, should in fact belong to the world. The world loves that idea.
That they can and are convincing Americans of it, is sheer madness and the result of the lack of patriotism being forced on our children by our education system. Parents, you had better stop this. You fund it.
NO TRUMP. NO WALL. NO USA AT ALL.
Meet the future of our country:

Too late now.

Antifa will just be wiped out like ISIS is.

When does that start? The wiping of them out? And how is that accomplished?
Does it start when they begin to dismantle our history, statue after statue? Does it start when the invade kindergartens with sexual garbage? When they start letting men into a woman's restroom, locker rooms? When they shut down free speech in our teaching institutions? When they force our children to their knees to be shamed? When they remove our flag?
I see no lull in the destruction of our nation. I shudder to think what their children will consider normal...

When does that start? The wiping of them out? And how is that accomplished?
Does it start when they begin to dismantle our history, statue after statue? Does it start when the invade kindergartens with sexual garbage? When they start letting men into a woman's restroom, locker rooms? When they shut down free speech in our teaching institutions? When they force our children to their knees to be shamed? When they remove our flag?
I see no lull in the destruction of our nation. I shudder to think what their children will consider normal...

It's all by design, find the designers

Trumpies still think the wall is a real thing....that's gonna happen....oh, that's rich....

giphy.gif

Fake or out of context

That is a way to dismiss the unpalatable, but do you think those black hoods were singing the national anthem and some reprobate dubbed in the chant?
And how is a mob out of context? Were they really chanting that at some other rally and someone took them out of context and re positioned them on a different street?
Is there a context in which you think, "no USA" is more appropriate?

Fake or out of context

That is a way to dismiss the unpalatable, but do you think those black hoods were singing the national anthem and some reprobate dubbed in the chant?
And how is a mob out of context? Were they really chanting that at some other rally and someone took them out of context and re positioned them on a different street?
Is there a context in which you think, "no USA" is more appropriate?
Your video only shows up online in the rightwing echo chamber. Like the birther lie, the Jade Helm lie, the Ebola lie, the Benghazi lie, and so many countless others. It's most definitely either fake or out of context.

And if it's actually true and accurate? Then much as I hate to admit it, it's still the better of 2 evils.

Forum List

Back