Zone1 The Real Race Card

I hate to say it, because you’re a liberal and won’t like it, but it’s because liberals* divide people into “oppressors” and “oppressed.” They hold in contempt successful, hard-working, motivated people by seeing them as oppressors, and the lowlife failures as oppressed.

* You will note that the worst of this is coming from liberal schools.
I agree with the Democrats on economic and environmental issues, and with Republicans on the issues of crime, race, and immigration. Most Democrats thought the way I do from 1932 to 1963. Beginning in 1964 the Democrat Party began to move in ways I dislike.

I am pessimistic about human nature and human potential, but I vote Democrat - without enthusiasm - because I believe that the government has an important role to play in society.

On human nature I agree with E.O. Wilson's Sociobiology, the New Synthesis. On human potential I agree with Charles Murray's and Richard Herrnstein's The Bell Curve.

I think Edmund Burke and Karl Marx each had several valid insights, and were mistaken about other matters.

Keep that in mind and you will never be surprised by a stand I take on a political issue.

Last edited:
And scary if you’re Jewish.

I think it’s even worse in England. I have plans to go there next year, and I will leave my Star of David necklace at home - assuming I don’t cancel the trip completely.
This article should make you feel better about England.

-----------

Huge majority of Brits would back deportation of foreign nationals who glorify Islamist terror, GB News poll reveals By Oliver Trapnell, Published: 25/10/2023​

Nearly three-quarters of people think foreign nationals who glorify Islamist terrorism should be deported from the UK, an opinion poll has found.

The poll by People Polling and commissioned by GB News found 74 per cent of people agreed foreign terror supporters should be removed from the UK - 4 per cent disagreed and 11 per cent said they did not know...

The poll, carried out by People Polling, surveyed 1,906 adults across the UK on 23 October.

And scary if you’re Jewish.

I think it’s even worse in England. I have plans to go there next year, and I will leave my Star of David necklace at home - assuming I don’t cancel the trip completely.
Lisa558, this is something else you should like.

------------

Anti-Semites cannot be granted German citizenship under new law - minister​

Reuters
October 25, 20237:48 AM EDTUpdated 4 days ago

BERLIN, Oct 25 (Reuters) - A law under consideration by the German parliament would mean that people who have committed anti-Semitic acts can never be granted citizenship, German Interior Minister Nancy Faeser said on Wednesday.

"Our draft for the new citizenship law, which we will now discuss in the Bundestag, provides a clear exclusion of anti-Semites," Faeser said in a statement issued after she met with Israeli ambassador to Germany, Ron Prosor.

She added that German authorities were "extremely vigilant" with regards to supporters of the Palestinian Islamist group Hamas in Germany, saying that any such person would be "prosecuted with the full force of the law."

------------

I found both of these articles on American Renaissance.

Lisa558, this is something else you should like.

------------

Anti-Semites cannot be granted German citizenship under new law - minister​

Reuters
October 25, 20237:48 AM EDTUpdated 4 days ago

BERLIN, Oct 25 (Reuters) - A law under consideration by the German parliament would mean that people who have committed anti-Semitic acts can never be granted citizenship, German Interior Minister Nancy Faeser said on Wednesday.

"Our draft for the new citizenship law, which we will now discuss in the Bundestag, provides a clear exclusion of anti-Semites," Faeser said in a statement issued after she met with Israeli ambassador to Germany, Ron Prosor.

She added that German authorities were "extremely vigilant" with regards to supporters of the Palestinian Islamist group Hamas in Germany, saying that any such person would be "prosecuted with the full force of the law."

------------

I found both of these articles on American Renaissance.
Thanks. That’s encouraging news.

But you say you found those articles on AR? I thought that was a white suoremacist site that hates Jews. Did AR express support of this new law, or dump on it (and the Jews the law is intended to protect)?

Thanks. That’s encouraging news.

But you say you found those articles on AR? I thought that was a white suoremacist site that hates Jews. Did AR express support of this new law, or dump on it (and the Jews the law is intended to protect)?
The response to the article about England among American Renaissance posters was doubt that the ban on Islamic terrorists would be enforced.

The response to the article about Germany was ambivalent. They do not like Muslims in American Renaissance. Unfortunately, many posters do not like Jews either. Jared Taylor does not encourage that attitude, and is famous for saying, "Jews look white to me."

Jared Taylor gave me the following link to a website that points out that in the United States Jews have the highest average IQ, of 115.

The article was an essay by Professor J. Philippe Rushton, who spoke at six American Renaissance conferences.

American Renaissance attracts white supremacists, but Jared Taylor clams to be a yellow supremacist, because he acknowledges that Orientals tend to be more intelligent than whites, and that they have lower rates of crime and illegitimacy.

Jared Taylor's main interest is in promoting what he calls "white advocacy." He opposes third world immigration to the United States, especially black and Muslim immigration. He would probably like to repeal the civil rights legislation passed during the 1960's, but he has never said so. He is ambivalent about Oriental and Jewish immigration, and wants to encourage white Gentile immigration, especially from countries like South Africa.

You know the system is racist because you're a racist and work in it. So then you ask a question and think that because no one answers that it somehow disproves the claim even as you continue to practice racism.

Cognitive dissonance.
I’m giving your post “that face”. You know like when I-can’t-tell-you-what-a-woman-is-Ketanji-Brown-Jackson get asked a simple question. So, the white-savior-media has to make excuse of lowered-expectations for her. The excuse, is of course racism.

I’m giving your post “that face”. You know like when I-can’t-tell-you-what-a-woman-is-Ketanji-Brown-Jackson get asked a simple question. So, the white-savior-media has to make excuse of lowered-expectations for her. The excuse, is of course racism.
DGAF. Brown Jackson was more qualified than Kavanaugh, Coney-Barrett, and for that matter, she came on the court with more experience than Roberts did when he was at her stage. Why do you racists always assume things are lowered for everybody else but whites?

You just can't face the fact that whites invented the race card and play it now as you just have.

It's funny how oblivious so many people are. There is a card in America that is more valuable than the Visa Platinum card. It's the white card and the white card was officially created in America as a nation starting with this:

The Constitution of the United States is the supreme law of this land.Included in the constitution is the three-fifths compromise. The Three- Fifths Compromise is found in Article 1, Section 2, Clause 3 of the United States Constitution. It says: “Representatives and direct Taxes shall be apportioned among the several States which may be included within this Union, according to their respective Numbers, which shall be determined by adding to the whole Number of free Persons, including those bound to Service for a Term of Years, and excluding Indians not taxed, three-fifths of all other Persons.”

Stories tell us how the so-called founders struggled for several years to figure out how much of a person blacks would count as a human. Starting in 1783, our wise and omniscient founders began to try figuring out how to count enslaved people as a population for representation. By1787, they figured it out. This ridiculous “conclusion” allowed humans to count as three-fifths of a person because they were slaves. Whites still counted as whole people.

So in 1787 the white card was created and it is now 236 years old..
Get hit by a car.

It's funny how oblivious so many people are. There is a card in America that is more valuable than the Visa Platinum card. It's the white card and the white card was officially created in America as a nation starting with this:

The Constitution of the United States is the supreme law of this land.Included in the constitution is the three-fifths compromise. The Three- Fifths Compromise is found in Article 1, Section 2, Clause 3 of the United States Constitution. It says: “Representatives and direct Taxes shall be apportioned among the several States which may be included within this Union, according to their respective Numbers, which shall be determined by adding to the whole Number of free Persons, including those bound to Service for a Term of Years, and excluding Indians not taxed, three-fifths of all other Persons.”

Stories tell us how the so-called founders struggled for several years to figure out how much of a person blacks would count as a human. Starting in 1783, our wise and omniscient founders began to try figuring out how to count enslaved people as a population for representation. By1787, they figured it out. This ridiculous “conclusion” allowed humans to count as three-fifths of a person because they were slaves. Whites still counted as whole people.

They didn’t count me at all back then. Bastards! I guess founding fathers expected all people not alive yet to be aborted.

I use my white card all the time. I got 7 job offers (5 of them with six figure salaries), two 2023 SUVs, a house, a million dollars to put in my bank account, free health care for 7 years, and free college tuition room and board for all my children. Just out of curiosity, what does a black card get you?

Crap. I grabbed the wrong card. I grabbed the Jewish Immigrant card. I think it was the gold card. Now I don’t even know what a white card gets either. Anybody know?

I agree with the Democrats on economic and environmental issues, and with Republicans on the issues of crime, race, and immigration. Most Democrats thought the way I do from 1932 to 1963. Beginning in 1964 the Democrat Party began to move in ways I dislike.

I am pessimistic about human nature and human potential, but I vote Democrat - without enthusiasm - because I believe that the government has an important role to play in society.

On human nature I agree with E.O. Wilson's Sociobiology, the New Synthesis. On human potential I agree with Charles Murray's and Richard Herrnstein's The Bell Curve.

I think Edmund Burke and Karl Marx each had several valid insights, and were mistaken about other matters.

Keep that in mind and you will never be surprised by a stand I take on a political issue.
libs on economics? lol youre kidding?

IM2 is still living in the past and outraged by history that no longer applies today

They didn’t count me at all back then. Bastards! I guess founding fathers expected all people not alive yet to be aborted.
Yeah right. If you were white, you counted.

IM2 is still living in the past and outraged by history that no longer applies today
I live in the present looking a modern white racism where there are whites like you who lie and pretend that racism is a thing of the past while practicing it. Then we are told as blacks that we should be republican because of things republicans did in the past. History does apply to today. That's why those like you refer to the founders and constitution. The constitution is a document made in the past, so it no longer applies today.

I live in the present looking a modern white racism where there are whites like you who lie and pretend that racism is a thing of the past while practicing it. Then we are told as blacks that we should be republican because of things republicans did in the past. History does apply to today. That's why those like you refer to the founders and constitution. The constitution is a document made in the past, so it no longer applies today.
You certainly do babble a lot of nonsense as you conflate events 150 years ago to your current demand today for a free shoeshine and cash

I don’t recommend wasting the time or even bothering to make the effort to count how many times lil im.2 has started a race baiting thread in his cocoon of safety (a “protected” zone thread).

But I suspect the number is closer to a hundred than it is to a mere couple of dozen.

🙄

Lil im.2’s abysmal ignorance of history is likely not entirely his own fault.

Largely, perhaps. But he is probably not alone in his inability (and unwillingness) to grasp that the 3/5’s compromise was reached — by the non slave state representatives at the Constitutional Convention — to help minimize the voting power of the slave states in the soon-to-be Union. The goal was to set the stage to eventually eliminate the entire institution of slavery.

So the OP constitutes a very ignorant claim about the origin of the alleged white race card.

I live in the present looking a modern white racism where there are whites like you who lie and pretend that racism is a thing of the past while practicing it.

Suppose I am a racist that practices racism and I want to be a little more racist. What kind of actions could I take that would make me more racist?

For example on an average day I may only do 4 or 5 racist things around 9am -11 am but only manage to get one or two racist acts in during the afternoon. Can you recommend ways to improve my stats to say 15-20 racist acts per day? My goal in life is to keep every black person from succeeding. I think I have stopped a lot but I just want to stop more. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Alas! I may be stuck in life as only a mediocre racist.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back