The REAL face of Freedom

• Banned
Your imaginary city? Do you live there?

This actually explains a lot... ( :cuckoo: :eusa_shhh: )
No this isn't a website about Somalia's wild west Bakaara Market in "Mogadishu" led by Adid's warlords nor is it Kimbo Slice's favorite abandoned building to con people out of their lives in.

This is a website about a society...

An no you wouldn't get to own American Pitbulls, Stafforshire Terriers, Rottweilers, Any kind of Shepherd dogs, Dobermans, Boxer dogs, Bulldogs, Mastiffs, Cane Corsos, Presa Canarios, Dogo Argentinos, Dingoes, Wolves, or anything mixed with Dingoes or wolves, or anything on that list.

You also wouldn't get to own Lions, Tigers and Bears Oh My! hahahahaha

No you wouldn't get to own guns....

Beware of dog signs, or signs that threaten to shoot people are also illegal.

And you don't here... nor would you there... get to be addicted to, or use recreational substances and/or certain activities and functions...
Before you are reasonably assumed... to be a fully developed, mature, decently educated adult who is out of school and is self supporting... or is old enough to fit that description.

No... 10 year old children don't get say that don't want a flu vaccine, a hepatitis vaccine, a MMR vaccine, tetanus vaccines, stitches, casts, eye drops, or surgery... etc etc.

No... Old men with 30 years experience as a businessman doesn't get to tell some 15 year old girl how much he claims to love her.

And no you wouldn't get to just turn 18 and go hop in a car and decide to go take a little spin...you need a license and learn how to drive.

And no you wouldn't get to just walk into a sex worker's office and go give her your HIV... you need her instant tests, and background check, and a condom.

No you don't get to go take MMA, become a 300 pound battering ram and bust people up and con people out of their lives.. You need a license and you can only fight in the RING against other equally trained, 300 pound battering ram peers of yours.
:)

No you wouldn't get to just open up a business and advertise your chicken wings and sell people rat legs disguised as chicken wings..
You need a license and inspections and keep your business a certain way...

And You also wouldnt get to have 100 % german white old men working there either... you open up and become the economy, you serve the economy and provide opportunity.

And you're going to pay taxes for your house... $600 a month per $10,000 in selling value, we're not raising a bunch of dummies because you want to hate us all.

Thank you.

Your imaginary city? Do you live there?

This actually explains a lot... ( :cuckoo: :eusa_shhh: )
No this isn't a website about Somalia's wild west Bakaara Market in "Mogadishu" led by Adid's warlords nor is it Kimbo Slice's favorite abandoned building to con people out of their lives in.

This is a website about a society...

An no you wouldn't get to own American Pitbulls, Stafforshire Terriers, Rottweilers, Any kind of Shepherd dogs, Dobermans, Boxer dogs, Bulldogs, Mastiffs, Cane Corsos, Presa Canarios, Dogo Argentinos, Dingoes, Wolves, or anything mixed with Dingoes or wolves, or anything on that list.

You also wouldn't get to own Lions, Tigers and Bears Oh My! hahahahaha

No you wouldn't get to own guns....

Beware of dog signs, or signs that threaten to shoot people are also illegal.

And you don't here... nor would you there... get to be addicted to, or use recreational substances and/or certain activities and functions...
Before you are reasonably assumed... to be a fully developed, mature, decently educated adult who is out of school and is self supporting... or is old enough to fit that description.

No... 10 year old children don't get say that don't want a flu vaccine, a hepatitis vaccine, a MMR vaccine, tetanus vaccines, stitches, casts, eye drops, or surgery... etc etc.

No... Old men with 30 years experience as a businessman doesn't get to tell some 15 year old girl how much he claims to love her.

And no you wouldn't get to just turn 18 and go hop in a car and decide to go take a little spin...you need a license and learn how to drive.

And no you wouldn't get to just walk into a sex worker's office and go give her your HIV... you need her instant tests, and background check, and a condom.

No you don't get to go take MMA, become a 300 pound battering ram and bust people up and con people out of their lives.. You need a license and you can only fight in the RING against other equally trained, 300 pound battering ram peers of yours.
:)

No you wouldn't get to just open up a business and advertise your chicken wings and sell people rat legs disguised as chicken wings..
You need a license and inspections and keep your business a certain way...

And You also wouldnt get to have 100 % german white old men working there either... you open up and become the economy, you serve the economy and provide opportunity.

And you're going to pay taxes for your house... $600 a month per $10,000 in selling value, we're not raising a bunch of dummies because you want to hate us all.

Thank you.
The real face of freedom sure seems to have a lot of rules limiting that freedom.

the united<br />international city<br />of the republic.

Click on it !!!
This is a City in my Micronation called the United Republic of Britannia.

Its not a real city.... but if it were.... That's the billboard of freedom..... not Texas's bullshit about killing dissidents to their nepotism.
lol
Thank you for providing a perfect representation of the left wing vision of society, a FANTASY with all sorts of nonsensical authoritarian rules trying to sell itself under the guise of "freedom". :)

the united<br />international city<br />of the republic.

Click on it !!!
This is a City in my Micronation called the United Republic of Britannia.

Its not a real city.... but if it were.... That's the billboard of freedom..... not Texas's bullshit about killing dissidents to their nepotism.
lol
Thank you for providing a perfect representation of the left wing vision of society, a FANTASY with all sorts of nonsensical authoritarian rules trying to sell itself under the guise of "freedom". :)

I understand that texas is a third world dump, but Welcome to the first world.
But its those rules that actually make it free.

I understand that texas is a third world dump, but Welcome to the first world.
But its those rules that actually make it free.

LOL, still pissed about the OKTexas Tiger mauling you I see, time to move on with your life lest you become even more petty and bitter than you obviously already are. :)

"But like infection is the petty thought: it creeps and hides, and wants to be nowhere--until the whole body is decayed and withered by the petty infection." -- Friedrich Nietzsche

I understand that texas [sic] is a third world dump.........

Texas is one of the great states in my great country. Anyone who hates any part of my country can go fuck themselves and never sully our soil with their unworthy presence.

Forum List

Back