The REAL 9/11 Conspiracy!

just tell the truth you would have to google it and even then you would still most likely struggle with it your completely uninformed so you prefer to find humor in those that seek the truth
and by question are you referring to a reference made by 9/11 about waco ??

Um no...apperantly you are the one who struggles with reading problems. go back and read the thread again and maybe you will find it.

apparently.....omg you use the word enough..how many times do I have to correct it...

The biggest conspiracy is yet to be discussed, but is based in the foundation behind the creation of this exact thread.

just tell the truth you would have to google it and even then you would still most likely struggle with it your completely uninformed so you prefer to find humor in those that seek the truth
and by question are you referring to a reference made by 9/11 about waco ??

Um no...apperantly you are the one who struggles with reading problems. go back and read the thread again and maybe you will find it.

apparently.....omg you use the word enough..how many times do I have to correct it...

You will have to correct it until you start behaving in a way that shows me I won't have to use it anymore.

The biggest conspiracy is yet to be discussed, but is based in the foundation behind the creation of this exact thread.

But like all conspiracy's, this one too will be debunked in time.

That's because most conspiracies are based on fanciful stories and preposterous hypotheses...

This one is based on a lie.

you mean the lack of prior knowledge lie or the WMD OR THE 9/11 ..timeline lies
the bush/Cheney story of 9/11 has so many lies to choose from...you need to be specific

That's because most conspiracies are based on fanciful stories and preposterous hypotheses...

you mean the lack of prior knowledge lie or the WMD OR THE 9/11 ..timeline lies
the bush/Cheney story of 9/11 has so many lies to choose from...you need to be specific

No. I'm referring to this thread.

Actually this one is based on satire and sarcasm. Mostly just to see who I can stir up and see how many people would get a twist in their panties…

I wasn’t too disappointed to find out exactly who was dumb enough to fall right into it and get all riled up. I mean really, anyone with 50 cents worth of observational skill should be able to tell that I was practically laughing through the whole thread.

glad you find it all..so..amusing

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pg8FQiJ-Rcw&feature=related]YouTube - Firemen Hearing People Falling Through Glass - Jumping 9/11[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFmNCslvCFA&feature=related]YouTube - Man Trying to climb down the face of building[/ame]

Oh of course, you look like an ass so you have to overlook the obvious and go straight for the tear jerking and guilt tripping. Naturally though, I wouldn't expect a tool such as yourself to really be intellectually honest and see that it is you and your reactions I am finding funny and not the actual events of 9/11. Nope, you see, I know that you are hoping that you can somehow twist that actual fact here and use videos like these to turn some people against me in this thread and hope they will come to your defense.

You are not only an intellectual coward, but you are most likely lonely up there on your high horse.

Oh of course, you look like an ass so you have to overlook the obvious and go straight for the tear jerking and guilt tripping. Naturally though, I wouldn't expect a tool such as yourself to really be intellectually honest and see that it is you and your reactions I am finding funny and not the actual events of 9/11. Nope, you see, I know that you are hoping that you can somehow twist that actual fact here and use videos like these to turn some people against me in this thread and hope they will come to your defense.

You are not only an intellectual coward, but you are most likely lonely up there on your high horse.
its a tactic they use all the time
most people here know what he is and he has very little credibility

I feel secure in the fact that many of the victims families would appreciate my efforts and that few would share your humor

I feel secure in the fact that many of the victims families would appreciate my efforts and that few would share your humor
i think you vastly over estimate the support you would have with the victims families

80,000 New Yorkers have signed the petition. As with every other NYC ballot initiative, the City of New York is denying the will of its people to vote on the issues it considers most important.

NYC CAN responded by filing suit, and on September 9 the City conceded NYC CAN did in fact submit enough valid signatures to put the referendum before the voters. Now NYC CAN is battling to prove the petition is legally valid. On September 28, the referee will report on the petition's legality, and a final determination will be made in the days that follow.

On the eve of the referee's decision, let us take to the streets in the THOUSANDS on behalf of the families, first responders and survivors of September 11th and the 80,000 New Yorkers who signed the petition. As the climate ripens and public opinion continues to swing in favor of a new investigation, this is our opportunity to send a message like never before. If we stand together, we can make history.

NYC Coalition For Accountability Now

NJ Voices: Opinions from New JerseyMust-see stories »
9/11 survivors call for renewed probe as 8th anniversary approaches
By Bob Braun
August 09, 2009, 9:06PM

Noah K. Murray/The star-LedgerLorie Van Auken in a 2006 Star-Ledger file photo. The eighth anniversary of the 9/11 attacks is a month away and some survivors of those lost believe it's a good time to renew an investigation into the events of that disastrous day. New York City disagrees.

"We know we never have learned the truth, it's as simple as that,'' says Lorie Van Auken of East Brunswick, one of the most ardent supporters of the creation of the 9/11 commission in 2002. It was headed by former New Jersey governor Thomas H. Kean.

"Members and staff of the 9/11 commission have said many of the questions raised by the attacks have never been answered.''

Van Auken was a founding member of Sept. 11 Advocates, originally a group of four New Jersey widows whose husbands were killed that day. The group, informally called "the Jersey girls,'' successfully lobbied for the creation of the commission.

The four women formed the core of a "steering committee" that was loosely attached to the panel, and then became lobbyists for enactment of the commission's recommendations and critics of many of its findings after the panel's report was published almost exactly five years ago.

Van Auken is now affiliated with an organization called NYC-CAN -- New York City Coalition for Accountability Now -- that has spent the last few months collecting signatures on a petition designed to require New York's city council to place the creation of an investigating commission on the November ballot.
9/11 survivors call for renewed probe as 8th anniversary approaches | Bob Braun - NJ.com

villagevoice...9/11 survivors call for renewed probe as 8th anniversary approaches
By Bob Braun
August 09, 2009, 9:06PM

After two presidential runs in one year, former Senator Mike Gravel is setting his sites on New York City politics, specifically a grassroots effort to have New York City citizens vote to establish a new September 11th investigation commission.

The petition drive needs at least 30,000 residents to give their signatures in order to place a potential amendment to the city charter on the November ballot. The former Alaska senator and lifelong political loose cannon threw his weight behind the effort to establish a second, privately funded investigation into the events of September 11th, in response to what he called a fatally flawed 9/11 Commission report.
New York - Runnin' Scared - Former Senator Gravel Backs NYC 9/11 Commission

Last edited:

Forum List

Back