The Reagan Foundation Demands ‘Trump Train’ Get Rid Of Image Of Late Republican President In MAGA Cap

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
I don't blame the reagan Foundation. I am offended to see reagan's Image on that bus.

The Queen of England has made the same demand.

trump believes he can use anyone's image he wants to without their permission but he is learning he can't.

Using Reagan's image isn't a good idea anyway, since he was part of the problem. The Reagan era was when America started to get sold out to foreign interests at an accelerated rate. His successors continued the process. Trump actually tried to reverse some of that, but it's too little too late.

Well, Reagan was the one who coined that slogan for his 1980 campaign, with the accompanying hat, sooo... it's probably gonna be tough to get rid of all of those images

s-l300.jpg

I don't blame the reagan Foundation. I am offended to see reagan's Image on that bus.

trump believes he can use anyone's image he wants to without their permission but he is learning he can't.

Trump is insufferable.

Some guy named Buddy owns the bus not Trump you stupid phuck.

N o doubt afraid to get fire bombed by blm or Antifa. Lefties are so violent.

Well, Reagan was the one who coined that slogan for his 1980 campaign, with the accompanying hat, sooo... it's probably gonna be tough to get rid of all of those images

View attachment 491463
Did a democrat ever use a slogan like that?

A Democrat coined the slogan "America was never that great"

So, that has 2 words in common with "Make America Great Again." That's as far as the similarities go.

I actually think it's calculated. He knows he can get away with it until cease and desist orders are filed so he co-opts anyone and everyone's image for as long as he can. Just like the songs he kept using at rallies. One time each.

Trump the con man and grifter – nothing new.

I actually think it's calculated. He knows he can get away with it until cease and desist orders are filed so he co-opts anyone and everyone's image for as long as he can. Just like the songs he kept using at rallies. One time each.

The man has no respect for ownership.

Everyone owns their image.

The honest thing to do would have been to ask permission to use the image but then trump isn't an honest man.

The honest thing to do would have been to ask permission to use the image but then trump isn't an honest man.
But you are ! Lolol.

But you are ! Lolol.
Yes, we are.

Deal with it.

Public figure..........‍

Reagan was a neo-Con; the furthest you can get from giving a shit about the US except for the very wealthy.

Get Reagan's racist ass off everything.

Get Reagan's racist ass off everything.
Dig him up, grind his bones to dust and send them into outer space.

Forum List

Back