The Rats are giving up and now hiding and running like rats ... Trump has won !!

GreenAndBlue

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2018
http://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2019/images/03/18/rel4a.-.trump,.economy.pdf

Look thru that poll closely and see how CNN must now try to run and hide like rats

Pretend they never was fake news

Pretent they never did fraud polls to trick voters

Pretend they never committed high treason to try to do a coup against the American voter

Look thru that poll to see still a major problem with the women voting against the men

The men will rise and stop the women's vote before they allow them to elect crooks that destroys the nation

• Banned
And we're not tired of winning yet.

Look
Thru that poll to see
Major problems for the deep
State

The less experienced

The 18 group is the most against trump

The most experienced

The 50-64 is the most FOR trump

Proving trump voters as the most wise

The under 50k income against trump

The over 50 k income supports trump

This means trumps voters can wage boy cott wars against liberal supported companies. Since they are both more wise with more money they will succeed in stopping the deep state

i love that yall are so happy about kissing social programs good bye to put money in trumps pocket....proud americans who have no clue what the constitution says nor do they care about the selling of america and please baby boomers have proven to be the greedy generation voting themselves entitlement after entitlement

• Banned
i love that yall are so happy about kissing social programs good bye to put money in trumps pocket....proud americans who have no clue what the constitution says nor do they care about the selling of america and please baby boomers have proven to be the greedy generation voting themselves entitlement after entitlement

No

The older people are people more experienced in knowing good from bad. Experience makes one learn

This proves educators are totally crooked that totally brainwashes the students

Look how they go against science with abortion...if not crooked 18 yr olds would be more against abortion than other age groups

That proves teachers are corrupt to the core

We have spent 22 trillion dollars on welfare to stop poverty and guess what? Donald J Trump, the President has more people out of unemployment and working since the beginning of this once again great country. Why do we still need welfare when all these people are working? So the illegals that are entering this country can then suck off the government, be new slaves to the government and vote for the Democrats who want them here. Shitfucks like you need leave this country if you dont like what is happening and go live in those countries that the criminals are leaving.

• Banned
Trump is exposing the crooks and bringing the solutions

The polls of the wise of these fraud polls proves this

No honest media will explain why older people vote more against democrats and the deep state

The reason they don't want people to know that experience makes one wise

http://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2019/images/03/18/rel4a.-.trump,.economy.pdf

Look thru that poll closely and see how CNN must now try to run and hide like rats

Pretend they never was fake news

Pretent they never did fraud polls to trick voters

Pretend they never committed high treason to try to do a coup against the American voter

Look thru that poll to see still a major problem with the women voting against the men

The men will rise and stop the women's vote before they allow them to elect crooks that destroys the nation

I'm not opening the PDF but yeah, the Obama recovery continues. Trump has not screwed up the economy with his liberal anti capitalistic competition tariffs.

Honestly he has out performed my projection AND I enjoy making the moral majority admit not of that moral crap they used to talk about with Bill Clinton matters to them in their racism makes right world.

But yeah, go Obama recovery! Pretty soon unemployment will be negative as we will all have 1.1 McJobs.

Forum List

Back