The Queen has Covid

Well here is another snapshot of what is happening in my state. Again, look at the % of hospitalization by vaccination. Nearly 50% vaxxed/unvaxxed. This will continue to get worse as the vaccines wear off, and the boosters too.

Why not use your link from England? You seem to like to cheery pick information from lots of sources, only ever showing that which you think helps your case.

Why do you do that?

Maybe it caused brain damage?

If these people buy cars like they defend failing medical treatments, then they would have a Ford Pinto as their first car and drive it for the rest of their lives figuring "Hey, it worked at first! It got me around my college campus, didn't it??"

"Dude you have sunk $20K in that car in repairs alone."

"Yeah but it could be worse--I could be driving a BICYCLE!!"

Really, this is how they defend the vaccines, like they all work for Pharma or something. If they don't, it's shameful.

(Folks, you bought a bad car. It's okay. Trade it in and move on.)

If these people buy cars like they defend failing medical treatments, then they would have a Ford Pinto as their first car and drive it for the rest of their lives figuring "Hey, it worked at first! It got me around my college campus, didn't it??"

"Dude you have sunk $20K in that car in repairs alone."

"Yeah but it could be worse--I could be driving a BICYCLE!!"

Really, this is how they defend the vaccines, like they all work for Pharma or something. If they don't, it's shameful.

(Folks, you bought a bad car. It's okay. Trade it in and move on.)

Why not use your link from England? You seem to like to cheery pick information from lots of sources, only ever showing that which you think helps your case.

Why do you do that?

It's cases FIRST, as the vaccines wear off, then they stop being effective for hospitalizations, then ICU admits, then ventilators, then death. They WEAR OFF and they're not innocuous. People are having all kinds of problems with the vaccines.

Why do you think even Israel, the first country to mandate boosters, is now backing off boosters?

Why do you do that?

Here, healthcare workers **not wanting to get the booster**. Gosh. I guess if you work in an ICU, and you see that 5 out of you 13 patients are either vaccinated or boosted--and there are heavy rumblings about ALL the effects of vaccine injuries coming in--gosh, you may not want to get that booster, right? Or if you work in a hospital and see that nearly half of covid patients are vaccinated.

People can mouth platitudes to go along, but when it comes to money, say, or injecting themselves with stuff? Watch what they DO.

It's cases FIRST, as the vaccines wear off, then they stop being effective for hospitalizations, then ICU admits, then ventilators, then death. They WEAR OFF and they're not innocuous. People are having all kinds of problems with the vaccines.

Why do you think even Israel, the first country to mandate boosters, is now backing off boosters?

B109C519-CBC8-4BA5-9182-097BDD70B0E6.jpeg

Twice vaccinated and boosted, of course.

Prayer's up for Queen Elizabeth. I love the woman because she said good things about America when Eisenhower was alive, and I saw her on tv a few times thanking America for fighting the good fight in WWII. Of course, it helped that Eisenhower was top of the class on strategy for winning the war.
The Queen has had her share of heartaches in the past with family, and I wish all of them well. She may get well. She has a strong constitution. Prayers up.

Oh, yes, and she got 3 standing ovations when she was the only monarch from England to ever address our Congress (1991):
1645394722022.png

Last edited:
Sorry, no

uhhh...yeah. He got helo lifted to one of the top hospitals in the country and had an entire medical team that did nothing but treat him with stuff you and I would never be able to get our hands on.

Do you know how rare it is for British Monarchs to abdicate?

Edward VIII- Because of a marriage scandal and he was a Nazi
James II - who was driven off the throne by his daughter and an invasion
Richard II - who was forced off the throne and murdered
Edward II - who was forced off the throne and probably murdered
Edward VIII was not a Nazi. He abdicated the throne after one year because of his marriage to an American divorcee, and he died of old age, with a lifespan of 1894-1972. His life was devoted to the woman he loved, and it was considered one of the sweetest love stories of all time. The Nazis are the people who bombed the Royal family's home. That was stupid, because they were among the nicest people in the world. Elizabeth II, his successor, has always been in favor of British satellite countries to become self-governing; and she had a strong love for good education for the people of Britain; she rallied members of the Royal family to do good deeds, and her international friends to live in peace with others when differences were petty, and she was a faithful head of the Church of Britain, and encouraged peace on earth, conservation of the seas for mankind, and was generous to creative musicians, gifted artists, and encouraged scientific excellence. What a wonderful person she has always been. I hope this dear queen of a human being is on her way to recovery and keeps up her charities, which the world has enjoyed her entire life long.

So tell us how The Price of Roving Gnome Covid Trolls or Dr.Fauci
earned his $ 435,ooo salary { Most of anyone serving in U.S. Government }
By Trolling every network sometimes multiple times a day to make his
Covid pitch.
Caught Lying under oath before Congress.
I don't know what you are asking me exactly.

PS> It's still the weekend for me.

Last edited:
SweetSue92 LOVED , laughed out loud . Good stuff.

I like how the ford pintos looked when I was a kid but apparently they are shitty cars. lol

You have proof? My mom had Covid before vaccines, 94 years old and she isn’t dead.

We do you make up so many lies?
Yep, my elderly family members in their mid to late 80s had COVID and lived, then they got something that was almost as bad, and lived again, and nope they weren't vaxed. Most survive it, but just like a bad strain of the flu, some don't make it.

Forum List

Back