...The Proud Boys Jury Got it right.....

You will be caught. The braggarts always get caught. Do you hear the knocking on the door? Wonder who in among your close ones or friends turned you in.
Wow. You have to be among the biggest idiots here. News flash asshole. I wasn’t in DC that day. Pathetically deflecting from the disgusting crap you defend being shown to children. Now GFY like you were told to by multiple people.

Wow. You have to be among the biggest idiots here. News flash asshole. I wasn’t in DC that day. Pathetically deflecting from the disgusting crap you defend being shown to children. Now GFY like you were told to by multiple people.
Yes, you would say that. OK, I will let you go.

She was told repeatedly not to climb through the window but she did and she was shot dead by a Capital Cop. Wouldn't it be a safer world if a store owner was entitled to shoot looters who were told repeatedly not to break and enter? Double standards are the rule in a democrat administration.

So climbing through a window unarmed is a crime that deserves the death penalty?

Is this the same liberal left that said that Zimmerman didn't have a right to use deadly force on Travon because Travon was unarmed while beating the guy senseless on his back?

So climbing through a window unarmed is a crime that deserves the death penalty?
Sure, when it is in the midst of a violent insurrection riot in the capitol of the country.

They LEO showed great restraint in not shooting hundreds.

Should it happen again, no one should be surprised if the insurrectionists are all machine gunned.

Sure, when it is in the midst of a violent insurrection riot in the capitol of the country.

They LEO showed great restraint in not shooting hundreds.

Should it happen again, no one should be surprised if the insurrectionists are all machine gunned.

The only violence was shooting an unarmed white woman. How many shots did the "violent insurrectionists" fire?

Hundreds showed great restraint not shooting capitol police. Oh thats right, the protesters didn't have guns, only the police. Yet it was a "violent insurrection designed at overthrowing the gov't." LOL IT would be the ONLY insurrection that happened without a gun against an armed force.

Is it considered violent when police move barricades so protesters can access the capitol?

Last edited:
The only violence was shooting an unarmed white woman. How many shots did the "violent insurrectionists" fire?

Hundreds showed great restraint not shooting capitol police. Oh thats right, the protesters didn't have guns, only the police. Yet it was a "violent insurrection designed at overthrowing the gov't." LOL IT would be the ONLY insurrection that happened without a gun against an armed force.

Is it considered violent when police move barricades so protesters can access the capitol?
Yes, the hundreds of convictions show the insurgents broke the law.

Please don't use the same old lies. It is not a good look on you.

One would need to be in a media blackout to have not heard or seen reports on the latest convictions on the 'Seditious Conspiracy' trial.
This jury like two others before them also considering the 'Seditious' charges.....found the defendants guilty. This time members of the 'Proud Boys'.

Eugene Robinson in a column today offers one of the most trenchant observations I've seen.
Let me offer a taster of quotes by him:

"That means three different sets of jurors have concluded that Jan. 6 was no spontaneous riot.
It was planned, organized, incited and led by individuals and groups in a conspiracy against our democratically elected government.

"We are still trying to process what happened on that shocking and unprecedented day. The wheels of U.S. justice are designed to grind slowly, and it has been frustrating to see accountability parceled out in dribs and drabs over two long years. The Proud Boys verdict ends the last remaining case involving charges of seditious conspiracy — so far. We do not know what charges, if any, Smith might bring against Trump and members of his inner circle."

"About 140 U.S. Capitol Police and D.C. police officers were injured, some to the point of disability. Capitol Police Officer Brian D. Sicknick, who was horrifically assaulted by the mob, died the following day after a series of strokes. Four other police officers who had defended the Capitol died by suicide in the weeks and months after the insurrection. One rioter — Ashli Babbitt — was shot dead as she and other rioters tried to smash their way into the House chamber. Three other rioters died during the chaotic melee.

Trump now lionizes Babbitt as some kind of heroic martyr. He complains that the Justice Department is persecuting patriotic Americans who were doing nothing more than exercising their right to peacefully protest.
That is an outrageous, disgusting lie, and it is unconscionable that so many Republicans — including members of Congress whose lives were threatened that day — let him get away with it.
Jurors are getting it right. Leaders of the insurrection should face the most serious charges and suffer the most severe punishments. Now we wait to see whether the man without whose incitement Jan. 6 never would have happened — Donald Trump — is made to face his day in court as well."

Lol, you were there, right?

"So like all of you vermin, you parrot what others have told you."

Well, I don't know much about this 'vermin' stuff you seem to mention regularly; however, I do read newspapers (or their online versions) daily.
My favs are The Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Washington Post.
And from them and their differing views I think I am relatively well-informed.
To be sure, there are many other sources ..., often just online, often occasional, often just something that catches my eye......and all of those also feed into my communications inputs.

As far as this "parroting" stuff that you seem to dwell upon ---- well, what I do often enough is offer reportage that I have read that I find cogent, relevant, and insightful.
I do that because I cannot be everywhere, all places, all of the time.....hence I need to rely upon others---often professional journalists --- whos reportage seems credible to me.
Now, more specifically, the OP of this thread: The insights offered by a columnist about the convictions of leaders of the Proud Boys ---
--- I found that germane and informative to the more 'just-the-facts' reportage that was new and current that day as the jury came in with a guilty verdict.
And from that perspective, my offering those insights to the forum as context for the 'just-the-facts' reportage had value.
Of course, I am quite content to let you, poster 'miketx', and all other posters and lurkers of this chatboard be the judge of that.
That's the way chatboards work.
IMHO

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Poster, you seem somewhat angry and hostile in much of your commentary to the USMessageBoard.
Ofttimes with what seems very little provocation.

Are you OK, Mike?

Well, I don't know much about this 'vermin' stuff you seem to mention regularly; however, I do read newspapers (or their online versions) daily.
My favs are The Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Washington Post.
And from them and their differing views I think I am relatively well-informed.
To be sure, there are many other sources ..., often just online, often occasional, often just something that catches my eye......and all of those also feed into my communications inputs.

As far as this "parroting" stuff that you seem to dwell upon ---- well, what I do often enough is repeat reportage that I have read that I find cogent, relevant, and insightful.
I do that because I cannot be everywhere, all places, all of the time.....hence I need to rely upon others---often professional journalists --- whos reportage seems credible to me.
Now, more specifically, the OP of this thread. The insights offered by a columnist about the convictions of leaders of the Proud Boys --- I found that germane and informative to the more 'just-the-facts' reportage that was hot that day as the jury came in with a guilty verdict.
And from that perspective, my offering those insights to the forum as context for the 'just-the-facts' reportage had value.
Of course, I am quite content to let you, poster 'miketx', and all other posters and lurkers of this chatboard be the judge of that.
That's the way chatboards work.
IMHO

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Poster, you seem somewhat angry and hostile in much of your commentary to the USMessageBoard.
Ofttimes with what seems very little provocation.

Are you OK, Mike?
Classic deflect. Longest lie I ever saw.

Mike, I was serious.
Are you OK?

There appears to be a pretty strong sense of grievance in your life.....or, at minimum, in your communications.
Oh thank you! I don't have anyone to talk to. The voices are confusing me and won't stop. The faces on the walls are frightening and they change before my eyes! And the terrors...the terrors keep coming back...bright lights...floating in space...ivory soap...brillo pads, scaping and scouring the nuanced fabric of my imploding mind. Wearing only white gloves, setting at my desk in second grade...the rusted Volvo station wagon, miss Stewart casting her presence, draining, taunting and flummoxing, please, help me for God's sakes!

Forum List

Back