The Propaganda Trash that Forum Outcasts wanted you to swallow . Which many of you did.

Again you only proof that you got absolutely no idea as to what you babble about.

The Ukraine-Russian war involves some 350,000 front-line combatants along a 800km front-line. Both are foremost employing artillery, and claim a daily loss of around 300 dead combatants/day along the front-line.

The IDF has lost around 2 combatants a day since October 8th, whilst having mobilized around 300,000 reserves, additionally to their 150,000 permanent field force, and killed around 23,000 Palestinians - aka around 300 a day, along a front-line of less then 40km.

However an absolute imbecile like you will claim that; Ukraine and Russia are only using bullets and hand-grenades. And e.g. Ukraine is firing around 4000 artillery shells a day onto vacant terrain, just for the fun of it.

According to the IDF's own statement; more then 12000 targets have been struck so far - solely via artillery and airstrikes.

You are plain stupid.

Again you only proof that you got absolutely no idea as to what you babble about.

If Israel wanted to kill all the Arabs in Gaza, why have they killed so few?
They're a modern, well-equipped army versus a bunch of primitives.

The Ukraine-Russian war involves some 350,000 front-line combatants along a 800km front-line. Both are foremost employing artillery, and claim a daily loss of around 300 dead combatants/day along the front-line.

What does Russian incompetence versus modern western weapons have to do
with the idiotic genocide claims in Gaza?

According to the IDF's own statement; more then 12000 targets have been struck so far - solely via artillery and airstrikes.

12000 targets, how many dead?

You’re the one supporting genocide. You’ll never be able to live this down as long as you and I are here.

You’ll soon deny you supported the mass murder of defenseless women and children.

Sick fuck! Get help!

You need to whine more, stupid twat.

You’ll soon deny you supported the mass murder of defenseless women and children.

Where have you seen the mass murder of defenseless women and children?
I mean since October 7th?

Re: Israel's ordinance.

How much ordinance would it take to kill 100,000 Arabs in the first day?

If Netanyahu doesn't have a genocidal agenda, why is there no exit strategy or End Game?

If he did, why are less than 300 dead per day?
I could kill that many with bullets and hand grenades.

Re: How much ordinance would it take to kill 100,000 Arabs in the first day?

Apparently more than Israel has stockpiled.

I asked if you had read about ordinance delivered from the US to Israel but you didn't answer.

"US Is Quietly Sending Israel More Ammunition, Missiles"​

EXCERPT
  • "Supplying shells for Apache gunships, bunker-buster munitions"
  • "Arms arrive on a ‘near-daily basis,’ Defense Department says" CONTINUED

This is additional evidence that IDF is killing as many Palestinian men, women and, mainly, children as they can.

Re:
If he did, why are less than 300 dead per day?
I could kill that many with bullets and hand grenades.

Again, I asked: "If Netanyahu doesn't have a genocidal agenda, why is there no exit strategy or End Game?"
but you evaded the inconvenient truth that Netanyahu's plan is to commit genocide and steal more land.

If you had ever served in combat, you'd know how absurd your claim is.

Why won't you answer my questions?

I asked if you had read about ordinance delivered from the US to Israel but you didn't answer.

"US Is Quietly Sending Israel More Ammunition, Missiles"​

EXCERPT
  • "Supplying shells for Apache gunships, bunker-buster munitions"
  • "Arms arrive on a ‘near-daily basis,’ Defense Department says" CONTINUED

This is additional evidence that IDF is killing as many Palestinian men, women and, mainly, children as they can.

Again, I asked: "If Netanyahu doesn't have a genocidal agenda, why is there no exit strategy or End Game?"
but you evaded the inconvenient truth that Netanyahu's plan is to commit genocide and steal more land.

Why won't you answer my questions?

Bullshit.

Bullshit again.

You were serious? Seriously? LOL!

My claim is that if Israel wanted to kill all the Arabs in Gaza, they could have killed hundreds of thousands in the first week. Why would combat service make my claim absurd?

You need to whine more, stupid twat.

Why do you love dead babies? Are you a psychopath as well as an ignorant crony capitalist in love with Joe Biden?

1705421016893.png

~S~

Forum List

Back