The prison industry is evil!

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
Check out the private prison industry who take advantage of black men. I think they are modern day slave masters! They are sociopaths! All they care about is creating more new slaves! They do not care about creating more scientists and engineers! These rich old men are a blight on humanity! They hold humanity back! The modern peaceful educated millennials will supplant them! They will be remembered for the human filth they are!

All of this said in my General Hux voice.
forceawakens24-xlarge.jpg

American cops are evil. I watched that show, "cops". They arrested this little boy and said he'd go to prison for 6 months. He was living in his car but had a JOB!

they searched his car and got him for a smidgen of pot.

So.
when he gets out of jail he'll have no car, no job, and HIV. They've destroyed his entire life

his entire fuken life.

America is evil. I wish the Nazis had have stomped them with the aid of the ahabs.

The Prison Industrial Complex. It's big business. Big Brother is locking more Citizens away in cages than ever before. The U.S. now ranks #1 in the world for imprisoning Citizens per capita. So you better watch yourself, he's locking Citizens up for even minor infractions. But hey, what else would you expect in a Police State?

Prison should only be for truly serious crimes. Putting people in prison for using or selling drugs is a crime. Drug users need treatment, not punishment.

American cops are evil. I watched that show, "cops". They arrested this little boy and said he'd go to prison for 6 months. He was living in his car but had a JOB!

So.
when he gets out of jail he'll have no car, no job, and HIV. They've destroyed his entire life

his entire fuken life.

America is evil. I wish the Nazis had have stomped them with the aid of the ahabs.

Actually, the Nazis were never really defeated. Many survived and became part of the American Government. Many were brought over to the U.S. after the war. In fact, we owe all of our missile technology and Space Program to Nazis. So the Nazis never really went away. They continue to live on in the U.S. Government.

Prison should only be for truly serious crimes. Putting people in prison for using or selling drugs is a crime. Drug users need treatment, not punishment.

Yeah, we do have an archaic barbaric justice system. Our prisons are jammed-packed full of people who shouldn't be there. Our Government is imprisoning Citizens at an alarming rate. I mean, only nations like China, North Korea, and Burma compare. It really is tragic.

So.

his entire fuken life.

Actually, the Nazis were never really defeated. Many survived and became part of the American Government. Many were brought over to the U.S. after the war. In fact, we owe all of our missile technology and Space Program to Nazis. So the Nazis never really went away. They continue to live on in the U.S. Government.

"...Clevinger had once conducted two nights a week in Captain Black’s intelligence tent with the corporal in eyeglasses who was probably a subversive. Captain Black knew he was a subversive because he used words like “panacea” and “utopia,” and because he disapproved of Adolph Hitler, who had done such a great job of combating un-American activities in Germany."

Yeah, we do have an archaic barbaric justice system. Our prisons are jammed-packed full of people who shouldn't be there. Our Government is imprisoning Citizens at an alarming rate. I mean, only nations like China, North Korea, and Burma compare. It really is tragic.
Its a capito-communist state.

Those are some pretty ignorant claims, even for an uneducated fool like you.

So.

his entire fuken life.

"...Clevinger had once conducted two nights a week in Captain Black’s intelligence tent with the corporal in eyeglasses who was probably a subversive. Captain Black knew he was a subversive because he used words like “panacea” and “utopia,” and because he disapproved of Adolph Hitler, who had done such a great job of combating un-American activities in Germany."

The Nazi element in our Government likely killed the Kennedys. They pulled off a coup d'etat. But don't get me started. I could go on all day about the Nazi influence in our Government. However, it would only attract the loyal Government Goose Stepper crowd. Been down that road too many times. Not worth it.

Those are some pretty ignorant claims, even for an uneducated fool like you.

How so? All U.S. missile technology and its entire Space Program was created by Nazis. They were extremely influential in the U.S. Government after the war. Their legacy in our Government lives on today. There is still a Nazi element within our Government.

In fact, i think it was Eisenhower who warned and was very concerned with the growing Nazi influence within the U.S. Government. Our Government went on to adopt many Nazi domestic policies.

Patriot Act = Reichstag (Hindenburg) Decree

Homeland Security = Gestapo

No Nazi influence on the U.S. Government? You so sure about that?

In fact, i think it was Eisenhower who warned and was very concerned with the growing Nazi influence within the U.S. Government. Our Government went on to adopt many Nazi domestic policies.
You seem to have extreme right and extreme left politics in your country. Australia is super centrist in comparison. The only way Australia is right wing is wih it's immigration policies: if you don't have money you can't immigrate.

How can you force treatment on drug users without capturing them and then imprisoning them in the first place?

THINK!

Forum List

Back