The Price Of A Birthday Card! No Inflation My Behind!!!

There's also this site I use.
You can customize the card with writing, or add internal images......like of the family or the kids.
You can write your own verse if you want.......or add to the one there.

You can sign it any way you want.

They will mail it to the recipient if you so choose.

Nice cards, not cheap at all.

I've been using them for 10 years now, and everybody loves the cards they get!!!

Just remember to order it a week before it needs to be there...........ESPECIALLY around holidays!!!!!!

There's also this site I use.
You can customize the card with writing, or add internal images......like of the family or the kids.
You can write your own verse if you want.......or add to the one there.

You can sign it any way you want.

They will mail it to the recipient if you so choose.

Nice cards, not cheap at all.

I've been using them for 10 years now, and everybody loves the cards they get!!!

Just remember to order it a week before it needs to be there...........ESPECIALLY around holidays!!!!!!

That's good to know. I did go to the most expensive grocery store in town, but only because I was driving by it. I'll have to try your link out next time around.

That's good to know. I did go to the most expensive grocery store in town, but only because I was driving by it. I'll have to try your link out next time around.

They have all kinds of cards for all kinds of reasons.

If you want to test it out, you can send a friend a card........they have some humorous ones, and also have some Trump ones.

I've found some birthday cards I like, but I changed the Birthday title on the front of the card and changed the verse to fit for a friends card.

If you want a custom created card.......you can ask most of their card designers for help in doing so. I've never done that, but there might be an extra charge.

Forum List

Back