The Press is the enemy

upload_2018-8-17_13-55-52.png

And that's ^ what's going on for quite a while: Deep State through its loyal Media has been brainwashing American audience. No wonder a lot of them can't differ the truth from lies any more.

upload_2018-8-17_13-56-33.png

defending 4000 +/- lies can only be done by calling the people that report your lies, liars.

Why does the press want the names of jurors? funny how it's in this case.

Other than trying to intimidate and scare people, why do you want to know who the jurors are?

CNN, NYT And Other News Outlets Ask Manafort Judge To Release Jurors’ Names, Addresses

The real enemy of the people? It's not the press [Editorial]

Here's the other side to that argument buckeye45_73

I guess freedom of the press is similar to gun rights.
It's not the guns or the press that is the danger,
it's the abuse of them to violate due process and start punishing people without defense or trial.

Other than trying to intimidate and scare people, why do you want to know who the jurors are?

CNN, NYT And Other News Outlets Ask Manafort Judge To Release Jurors’ Names, Addresses

Even your article pointed out this is normal in high profile cases and almost always happens.

Can you provide examples of jurors being intimidated by the press in other cases?
No, that's not true, some jurors come forward for financial gain, like the OJ jury. But I've never seen it where the press wants to know who the jurors are. What is the point of that?

defending 4000 +/- lies can only be done by calling the people that report your lies, liars.
What does that have to do with jurors in this case?

youre an idiot .

Since before the nation’s founding, the idea that the identities of jurors would be known not just to the parties before a court but also to the community at large has been a fundamental principle of the American judicial system.

it's the abuse of them to violate due process and start punishing people without defense or trial.
Disagree, Guns are a right, the press is their own being. Fake press isn’t good for journalism. Fake press means evil press or enemy of the people

That makes little sense. Guns are a tool. the press is people.....not the same. The press makes decisions, guns do not.
But again what does any of this have to do with the press demanding the names of jurors?
Can someone tell me why they need to know that?
Other than publishing their names so then leftwing minions can harass and intimidate them (ala DeVoss, Sanders, ect) I don't see a point.

What does that have to do with jurors in this case?

youre an idiot .

Since before the nation’s founding, the idea that the identities of jurors would be known not just to the parties before a court but also to the community at large has been a fundamental principle of the American judicial system.
really? so why don't they know them already?

Even your article pointed out this is normal in high profile cases and almost always happens.

Can you provide examples of jurors being intimidated by the press in other cases?
No, that's not true, some jurors come forward for financial gain, like the OJ jury. But I've never seen it where the press wants to know who the jurors are. What is the point of that?

From your link...If you do not trust your own link, perhaps you should not use it

Media requests for jurors’ names and addresses is not uncommon in high-profile cases, and federal courts have ruled that the information can be made public except under certain circumstances.

The news outlets cited previous rulings that allow for the release of jurors’ names and addresses except in cases “when there is strong reason to conclude that the jury needs protection from interference or harm, or that the integrity of the jury’s function will be compromised if the jury does not remain anonymous.”

That makes little sense. Guns are a tool. the press is people.....not the same. The press makes decisions, guns do not.
But again what does any of this have to do with the press demanding the names of jurors?
Other than publishing their names so then leftwing minions can harass and intimidate them (ala DeVoss, Sanders, ect) I don't see a point.
Winner winner chicken dinner

From your link...If you do not trust your own link, perhaps you should not use it

Media requests for jurors’ names and addresses is not uncommon in high-profile cases, and federal courts have ruled that the information can be made public except under certain circumstances.

The news outlets cited previous rulings that allow for the release of jurors’ names and addresses except in cases “when there is strong reason to conclude that the jury needs protection from interference or harm, or that the integrity of the jury’s function will be compromised if the jury does not remain anonymous.”
Why do they need the information?

Ok, so what is the point of knowing their names?

Compared to career politicians when it comes to lying...Trump is an amateur.
Everything that a career politician says is a lie… Everything

Nope, both the guns and the press are tools used by people.

People make the decision to pull the trigger or to write the article.

As for why, so they can contact them after the trial and get them on their TVs and in their newspapers to sell ad space

Nope, both the guns and the press are tools used by people.

People make the decision to pull the trigger or to write the article.

As for why, so they can contact them after the trial and get them on their TVs and in their newspapers to sell ad space
Or to give their information to leftists , their pals

Forum List

Back