Fox News - a window on the world

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
I was listening to Fox News radio in the car today.

The news had one story that was not US based.

Tragic floods in India kill over 300 ?

Imran Khan elected Pakistan leader ?

Turkish tariffs ?

Yemen atrocities ?

Brexit chaos ?

Italian bridges ?

Nope.

The story was about a gay Afghan refugee who was refused asylum tp Austria because he didnt look gay enough.

It explains a lot.

That's the problem with America ...

Foreigners get all the best disasters.

We will never be as screwed up as they.

I got all that and more on the 11 oclock news this morning. And it is still on.

Turkish tariffs ?

Yemen atrocities ?

Brexit chaos ?

Italian bridges ?

Nope.

The story was about a gay Afghan refugee who was refused asylum tp Austria because he didnt look gay enough.

It explains a lot.

Being Homo is not a reason to get asylum, perhaps in the end he could be a Homo who knows nobody gives a crap, this Kebab was told to GTFO we suggest he goes to Britain where they allow any sort of Economic Migrant or degenerate weirdo to get welfare paid by the British taxpayers.

That's the problem with America ...

Foreigners get all the best disasters.

We will never be as screwed up as they.

America is more fucked up America has SJWs FORCING cake baking and DEMANDING that men with penis are allowed into female bathrooms, America SJWs DEMAND that it is accepted there are no male and female but 50 different genders and if ANYONE says GTFO the SJWs run to SJW Judges to ENFORCE the SJW Agenda, of course the British as they do now copy America with all this LGBTQ Transgender insanity.

Turkish tariffs ?

Yemen atrocities ?

Brexit chaos ?

Italian bridges ?

Nope.

It explains a lot.

Being Homo is not a reason to get asylum, perhaps in the end he could be a Homo who knows nobody gives a crap, this Kebab was told to GTFO we suggest he goes to Britain where they allow any sort of Economic Migrant or degenerate weirdo to get welfare paid by the British taxpayers.
His sexuality wasnt really the point of the post Lucy.

Turkish tariffs ?

Yemen atrocities ?

Brexit chaos ?

Italian bridges ?

Nope.

It explains a lot.

Okay, from the other news items you suggest in the OP the Turkish tariffs and Yemen atrocities more important, they do not want to discuss the Yemen atrocities because they are committed by Saudi Arabia, who are evil but American and British Governments fund and support them as they are frightened of the Arms Deals being awarded to someone else.

Re. Imran Khan interesting situation, how long he will be Prime Minister not sure the Pakistani's have a record of either arresting their Prime Minister's or assassinating them.

Re. Brexit chaos, it is nothing new it is continued chaos.

Turkish tariffs ?

Yemen atrocities ?

Brexit chaos ?

Italian bridges ?

Nope.

It explains a lot.

Okay, from the other news items you suggest in the OP the Turkish tariffs and Yemen atrocities more important, they do not want to discuss the Yemen atrocities because they are committed by Saudi Arabia, who are evil but American and British Governments fund and support them as they are frightened of the Arms Deals being awarded to someone else.

Re. Imran Khan interesting situation, how long he will be Prime Minister not sure the Pakistani's have a record of either arresting their Prime Minister's or assassinating them.

But all of those stories are more important than the plight of one asylum seeker. 320 dead in flooding ?

Turkish tariffs ?

Yemen atrocities ?

Brexit chaos ?

Italian bridges ?

Nope.

It explains a lot.

But all of those stories are more important than the plight of one asylum seeker. 320 dead in flooding ?

They have many floods in India this not the first so it would be considered a non-story. I did hear about this though and also the Turkish tariffs and Imran Khan on the BBC World Service.

Turkish tariffs ?

Yemen atrocities ?

Brexit chaos ?

Italian bridges ?

Nope.

It explains a lot.

They have many floods in India this not the first so it would be considered a non-story. I did hear about this though and also the Turkish tariffs and Imran Khan on the BBC World Service.
Worst flood in a century.
Kerala floods: death toll rises above 324 as rescue effort intensifies

Yes I hear about this on the BBC World Service they had a report about it.

Im not sure that the average Fox customer listens to the World Service.

I agree probably not, they should because if they did then they would get a better grip on what happens on this planet and also the BBC World Service have some excellent documentary programmes I recently I think it was Sunday listened to one they had about the Mathematician Hypatia, perhaps not the very FIRST female Mathematician but the earliest that there is documentation about. I know that when I have been in the American nation that if not for the BBC World Service I would not know what was happening outside America, all American news I have ever seen when in America they present what happens in America and some of the Middle East, Canada and Mexico, you can watch for many hours and then they could have an item about our Continent, so if not for the BBC World Service we would not even know what is happening.

Hypatia | Death, Facts, & Biography

I agree probably not, they should because if they did then they would get a better grip on what happens on this planet and also the BBC World Service have some excellent documentary programmes I recently I think it was Sunday listened to one they had about the Mathematician Hypatia, perhaps not the very FIRST female Mathematician but the earliest that there is documentation about. I know that when I have been in the American nation that if not for the BBC World Service I would not know what was happening outside America, all American news I have ever seen when in America they present what happens in America and some of the Middle East, Canada and Mexico, you can watch for many hours and then they could have an item about our Continent, so if not for the BBC World Service we would not even know what is happening.

Hypatia | Death, Facts, & Biography
Its very insular. I notice in all the sci fi films ever made the aliens always land in the US. Why wouldnt they ?

Forum List

Back