the presidents speech

I was going to post that later but since you mention it...

WHAT A FUCKING SCUMBAG!

The war cost a trillion dollars over 7 years what the fuck is he complaining about? How do you talk about honor and sacrifice of others than whine about the cost, ESPECIALLY SINCE YOUR ADMINISTRATION PISSED AWAY $850b IN AN EYE BLINK AND GOT NOTHING FOR IT!

We haven't put off ANY tough decisions, we've made the correct economic decisions, going to a green economy will have us living in caves.

Obama is a Marxist and a danger to our freedom. The Marxist Jihad stops in November

You need to get over your personal feelings for Obama the man and remember that he is currently the President of the United States of America making a speech about the draw down of a current military mission. You asked what he meant about rebuilding America..He was obviously talking about rebuilding our economy...Why do you think is he such a scumbag for acknowledging the cost of war?

Your boy Obama is a hazard. He is a fucking scumbag for mentioning the cost because it's just so totally inappropriate, it's disgusting, it's vile. No real leader would ever talk about the honor and sacrifice of soldiers and then whine about the price tag. He implied that the spending was why our economy needs to be "rebuilt" Again, especially after spending nearly that much himself on a failed Stimulus program

We don't need to be "rebuilt" That assumes something is structurally wrong when all that is wrong is that Progressives (Marxists) got voted into office.

Recovery starts in November and Obama is still a fucking scumabg

I think you would have been apoplectic no matter what he said...

And he's not "my boy", he's OUR president. A man I did not vote for, if you must know...

"And so at this moment, as we wind down the war in Iraq, we must tackle those challenges at home with as much energy, and grit, and sense of common purpose as our men and women in uniform who have served abroad. They have met every test that they faced. Now, it’s our turn. Now, it’s our responsibility to honor them by coming together, all of us, and working to secure the dream that so many generations have fought for -- the dream that a better life awaits anyone who is willing to work for it and reach for it.

"

:clap2:

i find the content lacking...if you are gonna do a rah rah troops speech do it....but dont do a subded one

he should have come on strong....and gone hard on the economy.. ...what he planned to do etc.

but he was mealy mouthed

There was a disconnect , his passion is with fiddling with the the bureaucracy not with overseas distractions.
He used to give a good speech always hitting the right tone , He couldnt figure out how to be hopeful and ashamed while being congratulatory and somber,
or what ever salad of emotions he thought he was supposed to be feigning.

You need to get over your personal feelings for Obama the man and remember that he is currently the President of the United States of America making a speech about the draw down of a current military mission. You asked what he meant about rebuilding America..He was obviously talking about rebuilding our economy...Why do you think is he such a scumbag for acknowledging the cost of war?

Your boy Obama is a hazard. He is a fucking scumbag for mentioning the cost because it's just so totally inappropriate, it's disgusting, it's vile. No real leader would ever talk about the honor and sacrifice of soldiers and then whine about the price tag. He implied that the spending was why our economy needs to be "rebuilt" Again, especially after spending nearly that much himself on a failed Stimulus program

We don't need to be "rebuilt" That assumes something is structurally wrong when all that is wrong is that Progressives (Marxists) got voted into office.

Recovery starts in November and Obama is still a fucking scumabg

I think you would have been apoplectic no matter what he said...

And he's not "my boy", he's OUR president. A man I did not vote for, if you must know...

"And so at this moment, as we wind down the war in Iraq, we must tackle those challenges at home with as much energy, and grit, and sense of common purpose as our men and women in uniform who have served abroad. They have met every test that they faced. Now, it’s our turn. Now, it’s our responsibility to honor them by coming together, all of us, and working to secure the dream that so many generations have fought for -- the dream that a better life awaits anyone who is willing to work for it and reach for it.

"

:clap2:
So, he just NOW said "we must tackle those challenges at home"?

WTF?

LMAO!......At least he admits that he's an abject failure on so many levels.

God help us until '12 when we kick his sorry inept as to the curb.

:rolleyes: Yes, I'm sure that's the first time he's ever mentioned the economy...

BTW- You may note that the trillion dollar stimulus package was all lined up and ready to go, no matter who won the election.

Last night's speech was not the State of the Union address for goodness sake, it's an 18 minute speech given specifically about the draw down of our combat mission in Iraq...Can't you hacks put aside your hatred for Obama for five minutes and show some HONOR toward the presidency for the sake of the troops ?

Maybe you'd rather go back to fawning over Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin and their pep rally for God ? :thup:

:rolleyes: Yes, I'm sure that's the first time he's ever mentioned the economy...

BTW- You may note that the trillion dollar stimulus package was all lined up and ready to go, no matter who won the election.

Last night's speech was not the State of the Union address for goodness sake, it's an 18 minute speech given specifically about the draw down of our combat mission in Iraq...Can't you hacks put aside your hatred for Obama for five minutes and show some HONOR toward the presidency for the sake of the troops ?

Maybe you'd rather go back to fawning over Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin and their pep rally for God ? :thup:
I will NOT show honor to a man who continually undermines our troops by projecting strategy. I will NOT show honor to a man who undermines our allies troops by projecting strategy. I will NOT show honor to a man who falsely accuses innocent WHITE cops without facts. I will NOT show honor to a man who repeatedly bashes this great country. I will NOT show honor to a man who in no way deserves it. I will NOT show honor to a man who is nothing more than a racebaiting lil' whiner. I will NOT show honor to a man who has fully proven himself to be nothing more than a propped up Soros sock puppet.

Forum List

Back