The President will Remain Black in 2012

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
But it will be a HIGHLY QUALIFIED BLACK REPUBLICAN (Herman Cain)!!! That will be the last time I will call him black, it will now be the best American candidate will be President in 2012.

We need an economic minded President to get the economy on the right track. We need a guy who knows how to run businesses, big and small. We need a guy that knows business period. We need a number cruncher. Not another community organizer (Obama), failed businessman (Bush) or Career Politician WHO NEVER WORKED ON ANYTHING BUT CAMPAIGNS FORM HIMSELF AND OTHERS (Clinton - Worst President ever)!

Yes, Cain supports some issues at odd with me (abortion and fag marriage - he is against both), but his economic and business success is undeniable and that should matter most to ALL OF US!!!

Look at his accomplishments IN THE PRIVATE SECTOR:
(1) Former president and CEO of Godfather's Pizza for 10 years - Ran a HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL Business
(2) Former president and CEO of the National Restaurant Association (ran a PRIVATE SECTOR Organization to promote and grow an important PRIVATE INDUSTRY)
(3) Former chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City (A MAN WHO ACTUALLY HAS BANKING EXPERIENCE)
(3) He's been vice president of Burger King (More experience running a large GLOBAL CHAIN)
(4) Vice president of Pillsbury Company (Ditto),
(5) A mathematician for the U.S. Department of the Navy (A HIGHLY Successful business man that knows numbers! Slight different than a failed community organizer)
(6) A business analyst for Coca-Cola (Analyst for one of the largest wholesalers in the world - NICE). .
(7) Author of a Best Seller - "They Think You're Stupid: Why Democrats Lost Your Vote and What Republicans Must Do to Keep It" – at the WND Superstore!
(8) Now president and CEO of The New Voice and host of "The Herman Cain Show"
(9) An associate Baptist minister at Antioch Baptist Church in Atlanta.
He is author of several books, including "They Think You're Stupid."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CrOMex1Gfw&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Herman Cain[/ame]

What Cain Supports:
(1) FAIR TAX FAN!!!
(2) Suspend the Small Business Killing Payroll tax!
(3) Alternative to the Fair Tax is cutting taxes
(4) Cutting Spending
(5) Restructure Medicaid, Medicare and Social Security - Don't add new taxes to attempt to fund them.
(6) Maintain Military and Defense spending at, at least 4% of GDP
(7) Maximize US's natural resources - Drill Baby Drill!!!
(8) Promote Alternative Energy - including nuclear
(9) Get off foreign oil
(10) Be Tough on Illegal Immigration!
(11) Repeal Obamacare
(12) Abortion - Against it (I am at odds with him here)
(13) Fag Marriage - Against it (I am also at odds with him here)

Is this man Obama's worst nightmare?

But it will be a HIGHLY QUALIFIED BLACK REPUBLICAN (Herman Cain)!!! That will be the last time I will call him black, it will now be the best American candidate will be President in 2012.

We need an economic minded President to get the economy on the right track. We need a guy who knows how to run businesses, big and small. We need a guy that knows business period. We need a number cruncher. Not another community organizer (Obama), failed businessman (Bush) or Career Politician WHO NEVER WORKED ON ANYTHING BUT CAMPAIGNS FORM HIMSELF AND OTHERS (Clinton - Worst President ever)!

Yes, Cain supports some issues at odd with me (abortion and fag marriage - he is against both), but his economic and business success is undeniable and that should matter most to ALL OF US!!!

(1) Former president and CEO of Godfather's Pizza for 10 years - Ran a HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL Business
(2) Former president and CEO of the National Restaurant Association (ran a PRIVATE SECTOR Organization to promote and grow an important PRIVATE INDUSTRY)
(3) Former chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City (A MAN WHO ACTUALLY HAS BANKING EXPERIENCE)
(3) He's been vice president of Burger King (More experience running a large GLOBAL CHAIN)
(5) A mathematician for the U.S. Department of the Navy (A HIGHLY Successful business man that knows numbers! Slight different than a failed community organizer)
(6) A business analyst for Coca-Cola (Analyst for one of the largest wholesalers in the world - NICE). .
(7) Author of a Best Seller - "They Think You're Stupid: Why Democrats Lost Your Vote and What Republicans Must Do to Keep It" – at the WND Superstore!

YouTube - Herman Cain

What Cain Supports:
(1) FAIR TAX FAN!!!
(4) Cutting Spending
(5) Restructure Medicaid, Medicare and Social Security - Don't add new taxes to attempt to fund them.
(9) Get off foreign oil
(11) Repeal Obamacare

I trust Blacks as much as I trust Jews!

YouTube - Herman Cain

What Cain Supports:
(1) FAIR TAX FAN!!!
(4) Cutting Spending
(9) Get off foreign oil
(11) Repeal Obamacare

I trust racists as much as I trust Obama. :cuckoo:

YouTube - Herman Cain

What Cain Supports:
(1) FAIR TAX FAN!!!
(4) Cutting Spending
(9) Get off foreign oil
(11) Repeal Obamacare

Never heard of the guy, but he sounds great (so far.

And it's gay marriage, not cigarette marriage. I'm still against it, so I'm with Cain on that. And I'm against abortion.

So far, so good!

I hope I hear more out of this guy.

:D

YouTube - Herman Cain

What Cain Supports:
(1) FAIR TAX FAN!!!
(4) Cutting Spending
(9) Get off foreign oil
(11) Repeal Obamacare

Oh didn't you know? We are ALL Jews in this forum!

We control EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

After obama, I don't think we're going to see another black President for quite awhile. I think obama is going to leave a bad taste in the mouth of voters for blacks for quite some time to come. I could be wrong, but that's just my take.

After obama, I don't think we're going to see another black President for quite awhile. I think obama is going to leave a bad taste in the mouth of voters for blacks for quite some time to come. I could be wrong, but that's just my take.

EVENTUALLY, I hope....you asshats can look beyond the color of peoples' skin and support or decry them based on their ideas and achievements only. Eventually....

Interesting that he was not able to keep one job for too long. I wonder why?

Maybe because he was always talking to others with a "superior attitude"?

EVENTUALLY, I hope....you asshats can look beyond the color of peoples' skin and support or decry them based on their ideas and achievements only. Eventually....

Hey, dip shit, I'm making a prediction. I said nothing of how I feel or how I'd vote.

I like the guy in the OP, and I like Alan Keys. I'd vote for either one of them. But just to add, how in the FUCK do think obama got elected? Because all those ASSHATS looked past the COLOR OF HIS SKIN!

Get a fucking clue moron.

What a JOKE!

Liberals are running around calling ANYONE who disagrees with Obama a racist and WE are the ones fixated on skin color??????????????

Hypocrite!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hey, dip shit, I'm making a prediction. I said nothing of how I feel or how I'd vote.

I like the guy in the OP, and I like Alan Keys. I'd vote for either one of them. But just to add, how in the FUCK do think obama got elected? Because all those ASSHATS looked past the COLOR OF HIS SKIN!

I like this message board. You cannot go back and "massage" your original post now that I have captured it and no amount of bullshit from you now will change anything that you originally typed. I am glad you came out the way you did. No one will ever have to wonder whether you are racist ever again. By the way, syaing things like "I like Alan Keys", or "I have black friends too" only exacerbates your current situation...

Well, he sounds ok but I'd like to see a voting record that proves he would follow through with what he says. You know that has been the problem with the last 2 presidents, they say one thing and do the polar oposite.

I still like RP more but that's because I know where he stands on issues. If this guy is worth a shit and does anything maybe he can be RP's VP or the other way arounds =D... Oh I can dream about RP being president, I mean after people got Bush and then Obama elected that still leaves me less dumb shit crazy than near everyone that voted =D

I like this message board. You cannot go back and "massage" your original post now that I have captured it and no amount of bullshit from you now will change anything that you originally typed. I am glad you came out the way you did. No one will ever have to wonder whether you are racist ever again. By the way, syaing things like "I like Alan Keys", or "I have black friends too" only exacerbates your current situation...

I didn't massage shit, and I hope people do read it. Then they can see what kind of an idiot you are.

YOU LIBERAL HYPOCRITES can't pretend it's been ALL ABOUT RACE since Obama ran for president.

ANYONE who has criticized Obama has been called a racist from the Tea Party to the Republican Party. AND YOU ARE GOING TO PREACH TO US ABOUT BEING COLOR BLIND?????????

BWAHAHAHAAAA!

Nice try hypocrite!

I notice you went right by my post and didn't respond because you knew I had your number.

That isn't going to work. I like forums too. Means I won't let hypocrites get away with it.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back