The powers that be as well as most of us are stuck in partisan mode...what now?

Screw partisan mode. Speak the truth. That's all that matters.

Ummm, that was kinda my point. I know you strive for being straight forward and all but you are who again? And me?

No one, that's who. We need leadership with this mindset. Thus my thread and disgust.

We might need it, but it seems that when we get it we shrug it off as 'too radical'. 'crazy', 'out of the mainstream', 'kooky', etc., etc., ad infinitum.

There's ONE candidate out there telling the TRUTH, and only 20% of the people will put down their corporate-logoed ear plugs long enough to HEAR him.

You guys are going to get what you deserve, unfortunately you're going to force the REST of us to suffer through it right along with you. Thanks for NOTHING, idiots.

We should move away from a Democratic system of elected officials, and replace it with a lottery system of drafted officials.

I wondered how long before the one man to save the world group would show up.

Shit Gramps, he's the ONLY one that's DIFFERENT. All the rest, including Obama, want to increase government control in one way or another. The Dems want social control, the Reps want business control, and Ron Paul wants SELF control.

Shit Gramps, he's the ONLY one that's DIFFERENT. All the rest, including Obama, want to increase government control in one way or another. The Dems want social control, the Reps want business control, and Ron Paul wants SELF control.

Yes, I agree with him on most fiscal issues. Unfortunately that's about it.

Yes, I agree with him on most fiscal issues. Unfortunately that's about it.

Well, our fiscal situation is a bomb with very little fuse left. I think that should be our #1 priority, and we can work out the rest after we've avoided going down the financial tubes.

Forum List

Back