The Politics of The Media Use of Code Words

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Sawbriars, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Sawbriars

Sawbriars BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +55
  2. Sawbriars

Sawbriars BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +55
    Tell me one story WND lied about or was wrong about? Oh my bad...I forgot you said you could not explain why WND is so evil. heh heh

Irregardless you are one of the liberal dupes the type black thugs routinely victimize........if you want to prevent becoming a victim of black crime....I suggest you read this>>>>>VFR's Rules on How to Protect Yourself from Black Violence and White Political Correctness

3. Sawbriars

Sawbriars BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +55
  4. Sawbriars

Sawbriars BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +55
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2014
  5. KNB

KNB Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +404
    Okay, I will explain to you why WND sucks. It's because it's racist online tabloid bullshit. There's no such thing as a 'knockout game', or at least there wasn't until assholes like you started blogging about it so much. It's just a stupid fucking idea. "Roving mobs of black people" being ignored by the national press. Right. A missing plane was a ratings boost, so you think "roving mobs of black people" is going to slip right past the corporate news editors?

Get over your shit. World Net Daily is crap. I don't need to cite anything to prove it. You've done enough for both of us.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2014
  6. Sawbriars

Sawbriars BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +55
    Sir: With all due respect you are entitled to your opinion but that is all you have.

Now this report came out way back in 1995.....newsflash it has gotten much,much worse......Aussie Journalist on American Race War

7. kaz

kaz Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,520
    Fox solves the bias problem by putting liberals on all over the place to speak for themselves.

The leftwing media is very consistent. There isn't really a difference between ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox (local), CNN, MS-NBC, NY Times, LA Times, Washington Post, ...

8. frigidweirdo

frigidweirdo Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,501
    Well I don't watch any of them, I don't do TV, it bores me. However, I don't trust the left or the right media in the US, or in most other countries.

9. GreenBean

GreenBean Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,742
    The fact of the matter is that Zimmerman was a well meaning Idiot, he was told by 911 dispatcher not to get out of his car , just observe and await the arrival of PD. He chose to get out of the car anyway so he screwed up in that respect. He defended himself when acosted and "stood his ground" - the Courts backed him up on that. Sometimes, rarely nowadays, but sometimes Justice does prevail.

10. Sawbriars

Sawbriars BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +55
    This poster kinda makes me laugh.....another demonstration of how many have failed to learn the facts of the case and particuarly the oft claimed lie that Zimmerman was told by the 911 dispatcher not to get out of his car....when in fact she only suggested that...aka...in her exact woids---(note z was already out of his car when the dispatcher made the suggestion)first... she axed Z if he was following the suspect--Z had gotten out of his car in order to be able to answer the dispatchers previous question of "which direction was the suspect headed" irregarless.....Z replied yes....then the dispatcher replied "we do not need you to do that" and Z replied ok.

Now this has been gone over ad-infinitum some still cannot wrap their heads around it...why....because usually it interferes with that movie running in their head and they will let no truth or facts interefere wid dat. Others perhaps like the above poster have heard the liberals make that mistaken claim that george was ordered not to get out of his car so many times they think it is true......geeeze

And then to compound his error....he makes the erroneous claim about 'standing your ground' which played no role in the Z case whatsoever....the Z case was one of 'simple self defense'....anyone who does not understand the law on self defense really needs to find out about it.....for several reasons....but in todays America....anytime you walk down a stree or in a public place the odds of you having to engage in self defense is increasing expotentially.