The Politics of The Media Use of Code Words

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Sawbriars, Mar 25, 2014.

1. KNB

KNB Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +404
    Maybe the races of the suspects and victims don't matter because the crime is what matters, and that is what the news is supposed to focus on. You seem to be mad at the media for not helping to start a race war.

Also, there aren't any "liberal" media. It's almost all owned by the richest 1%. None of it is designed to properly inform the public.

LIST OF SUBSIDIARIES
    Subsidiaries of the Company
    EX-21.1 SUBSIDIARIES OF THE COMPANY
    Subsidiaries of Viacom Inc.
    List of subsidiaries
    Subsidiaries of Registrant

2. Sawbriars

Sawbriars BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +55

3. ClosedCaption

ClosedCaption Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,797
    You mean like when the police ID'd Zimmerman as a white hispanic they were trying to fool the media who also called him the same and the police was doing the medias bidding?

4. KNB

KNB Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +404
    If you are seriously comparing black teenagers to Nazi wermacht then you are the reason why the human race cannot advance.

I didn't "claim" anything. I stated a fact and provided proof. Read those links. Do you see the lists of subsidiaries? Add them all up. All of that is owned by only 6 corporations, News Corporation being one of them. The seventh, Bertelsmann, a German company that printed Nazi propaganda during World War II, is now the world's largest publisher of English-language books. Those 6 corporations are not "Liberal". They are wealthy businesses designed to profit as much as possible by selling mindless shit to a languid public. NONE of the corporate news channels are going to tell the American people what they really need to know to be informed voters.

You are right that "FOX is the best of them", if you define "best" as "the most profitable for playing to the lowest common denominator of the viewing population."
    News Corp Reports First Quarter Results For Fiscal 2014 | News Corp
    http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/07/business/media/time-warners-profit-rises-lifted-by-tv.html?_r=0
    http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/08/business/media/disney-reports-13-increase-in-profit.html
    http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/03/business/media/with-nickelodeon-on-the-mend-viacoms-earnings-soar-20.html
    http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/01/business/media/comcast-profit-jumps-26-on-growth-of-broadband.html

Last edited: Mar 25, 2014
  5. Sawbriars

Sawbriars BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +55
    Are you really that stupid? Just axin mah man...bwaaaaaaaaaaaaa

But really? Is your racism showing much? Just axing mah man. heh heh

Irregardless let me break out mah color crayon.......aka................first of all there is no such thing as a white hispanic....that was an invention by the media when their intial report of Z being a white guy was shot down....that was their comeback...in order to try and preserve the lie that Z was a white racist.

Sanford police Investigator Chris Serino questioned Zimmerman about his identity three days after he mortally wounded black wanna be gangsta.

The questions came up as Serino, who is Puerto Rican and Italian-American, delved into the 28-year-old man's attitudes about race and ethnicity.

Zimmerman's responses offer a glimpse into his multifaceted self-perception. It was a perspective that differed greatly from the one that had been playing out across the country.

After the initial outcry over Trayvon's death, Zimmerman's father hand-delivered a letter to the Orlando Sentinel explaining his son was a "Spanish-speaking" minority who grew up in a multiracial family.

Media organizations then scrambled to reclassify Zimmerman as a white Hispanic and claimed: Hispanics can be of any race. bwaaaaaa

"Every time I see my photo, I ask myself, 'What is a white Hispanic?' I've never heard that before," Zimmerman told his sister, Susie, in Spanish during an April 22 phone call from the Seminole County Jail. "They can see in my photo. There is nothing white about me. I don't understand."

Public records show he consistently identified as Hispanic, but the only time he was listed as white was in the Feb. 26 Sanford police report. That is the story most people heard.

6. ClosedCaption

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,797
    Dam brah so you saying that the police made up the whole white hispanic category then told the media to get on board? The media and the police are against the white man? Even the white police officer who labeled him?

The white police is looking to take down the white man with the help of the white media?

That is insidious

7. Sawbriars

Sawbriars BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +55
    KGB Lamely replied:

"you are seriously comparing black teenagers to Nazi wermacht then you are the reason why the human race cannot advance."

First of all ....no you and your ilk are precisely the reason America is unravelling......irregardless....Yes I am saying the horrendous crimes perpetrated by Black Thugs is very, very similar to how the nazis indiscriminately attacked, beat up, assaulted and killed Jews on the streets of Germany....very, very similar and in fact many of the victims of these black thugs in America are Jewish.

'Knockout' Attacks on Tension Between Blacks and Jews

Sucker punch: Brooklyn Jews targeted in ?knockout? attacks | JPost | Israel News

8. Sawbriars

Sawbriars BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +55
    The Police Dept. listed him as white.

The media made up the 'white hispanic bullshit' later.....and then the police dept. under pressure from above went along and re-arrested Z after they had already invesigated him and found no probable cause to detain him and released him.

The media helps perpetuate the politics and myth of 'black victim-hood'...the hype, the media story and one that most media outlets ran with (the only exception being fox) was one of a evil white racist killing a unarmed black teenager innocently muching on skittles as he walked home....and then they showed a outdated photo of trayvon when he was like l2 yrs. old. Outrageous but most people ate it up...particuarly negroes and liberals.

9. KNB

KNB Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +404
    "Irregardless" is not a word. The word is "regardless". Regardless of that, you can thank stupid racists and the big government/corporate media for creating "the knockout game". Someone saw a video without sound or context of someone hitting someone else on the street, then some racist wrote a blog about it being part of a racist black conspiracy to hurt poor sweet innocent little white people, then the national news reported on the blog as if it were real news, and then the "knockout game" became real because stupid people heard about it on the news and thought, "Hey, I'll do that." But the rate of violent crime in urban areas is a result of poverty, not race.
    Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) - Criminal Victimization, 2012

10. ClosedCaption

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,797
    So the police labeled him a white hispanic because the media made them do it while booking Zimmerman? They jumped in a time machine and told the police they would arrest a hispanic guy and to call him white hispanic?