The politics of I.Q.

Most people have no idea how much money has been wasted trying to upgrade a particular minority....it runs into the trillions of dollars...which most on here will find difficult to believe but it has been documented.

Well so much was spent trying to downgrade them for 400+ years. Are you really that butthurt about throwing them a bone for 50? :cuckoo:

It really hurts the WN's feelings when you point out that Jews score the highest on IQ tests. It kinda makes them feel...inferior. It makes them feel like breaking things.

As can be seen 'politics' enters into the process of identifying the more talented or the gifted or whatever term one might choose to define those more capable of learning.

For a society to neglect the gifted children in favor of wasting money and resources on the less capable is outrageous and a disaster for any nation.

I am not saying that we should not help the less fortunate...but the most important thing for any society that wishes to survive and especially one that strives to be a super power is to utilize the intellectual capacities of its citizens to the highest degree possible.

In other words you either utilize your potential as a people to the highest degree possible or you will fall into the second tier of nations....those that are dominated and at the mercy of the nation or nations that do utilize all of their potential capabilities to the highest degree possible.

Anyone familiar with our public schools today understands the unfolding disaster taking place there and its ramifications for the country as a whole...we are being dumbed down and it has been going on since the late 60's when with the help of LBJ and his cronies poitical correctness became the dominant force in our educational system.

So the central question...the most important question really today in our educational system is how to recognize the gifted and how to promote them so that their abilities can be manifested and then utilized to the highest degree possible.

Conversely........those who are not so talented also need to be utilized...there is a place for everyone....just not at the same table.

The first thing that needs to be done is to get rid of the so called 'Philosophy of 'Equalism' a philosophy of stupidity and failure.

First, as many people quit school that are 120+ IQ as do those of 90- IQ. School is presently designed for the mid-range. Second, you have previously connected IQ to race. I have known many people of other than white european heritage that were in the 160 IQ range. If you believe in the sanctity of the individual, then you judge each individual on the basis of talent, not skin color or parentage. And I have also known people is less than 100 IQ who had exceptional talents in particular fields. One fellow was a millionaire, he could tell you which stock had a good future, but could not do algebra. The human intellect is very complex, and trying to apply simplified formulas will create situations where we waste talented people.

Yes, we should have advanced paths in education for the very intelligent. But we must not neglect those whose talents are needed in other ways. No janitors, and the place begins to stink.

Actually Germany already practices something similar. Those that excel are promoted to higher education those that do not are earmarked for the trades.

typical dumb-shit head-up-the-ass bureaucratic approach... they think they know what's best for the rest of us...

myself, I have an M.S. in engineering and a P.E. license to practice...

an I.Q. measured at around 140...

and a GRE nearly off the charts...

but I've left that all behind and gone back to what I used to do before I went to college...

being an electrician...

i.e., a "lowly tradesman"...

No tradesmen, no industry, period! A millwright with 50 years experiance.

Yes....all work is to be valued....that is what many fail to understand..and has done tremendous damage...i.e. the loss of the work ethic....ya know the old notion that any kind of work was better than no kind of work....now...that ethic has been replaced by.....why work when you can sit at home and get food stamps and government checks of one form or another...why work for chump change etc. and so and so forth...the mentality of too many today.

As can be seen 'politics' enters into the process of identifying the more talented or the gifted or whatever term one might choose to define those more capable of learning.

For a society to neglect the gifted children in favor of wasting money and resources on the less capable is outrageous and a disaster for any nation.

You're about 15% correct. We do need our educational system to better meet the needs of gifted children in order to help them reach their full potential. However, it's not anywhere near as simple as you seem to think that it is. It's not a matter of "wasting money and resources" on "less" capable. What you need to first recognize is that truly gifted children comprise 5-10% of the student population. The educational system is intended to provide all students with the basic requirements to become functional members of society. As much as I support empowering gifted children to excel, it's nonsensical to prioritize the 10% excelling over 90% reaching basic requirements.

The main problem is that for all that we do know and understand about giftedness, there is a great deal that we also don't understand in an actionable way. Gifted children are not merely extra capable. They also have many specialized needs. Currently, our country's failures to provide exemplary opportunity for gifted children is related more to having good ways to meet all of those needs. Once upon a time the drug of choice, if you will, was to advance children grade levels. This, however, has many drawbacks and reliance on this alone is a very flawed plan. When I was in grade school it was just starting to become popular for schools to developed clubs and organizations for gifted children. Unfortunately this had several problems as well, especially if the system was not implemented well, and did not well serve those students who actually needed something the most.

Nowadays, educational theory has developed to help solve some of these failures. For example, the old theory that more work equated to more education is being replaced with a greater emphasis on more educational and effective work. This is good for our prognosis on how to empower gifted children, because the educational system is starting to understand that instead of overloading a gifted child with extra work, there can be better ways to give that child the opportunity to meet their potential in a way they are more likely to participate in. Also, the education system now more than ever recognizes that the educational process needs to nurture the whole human being in order for the child to truly be empowered to meet their full potential as contributing members of society. One of the greatest challenges that gifted children face in meeting their potential as adults is "Sheldon Cooper" syndrome, for lack of a better term. The exceptionally gifted have an extraordinarily difficult time developing adequate social skills as they grow and mature, because they have significant difficulty relating to their peers. This fact, alone, is perhaps the greatest challenge to empowering the gifted to reach their potential. Studies have shown that the most successful members of our society tend to have an IQ in the 120-140 range (as measured by the Weschler) but that those who are gifted beyond that range typically end up with substantial difficulty most of their lives, from grade school through their adult careers. The theory is that within that range a person can be intelligent enough to emerge as an effective leader compared to most other people, but still be able to relate to those under him or her. Above that range, people tend to have difficulty relating to others, may even find most other people a hindrance or annoyance, and subsequently do not have much success due to their inability to effectively navigate a social culture full of people who can't begin to understand them, and vice versa. It's a challenge that will not be overcome overnight. But with time our educational system will develop ways to progressively overcome these difficulties.

I am not saying that we should not help the less fortunate...but the most important thing for any society that wishes to survive and especially one that strives to be a super power is to utilize the intellectual capacities of its citizens to the highest degree possible.

In other words you either utilize your potential as a people to the highest degree possible or you will fall into the second tier of nations....those that are dominated and at the mercy of the nation or nations that do utilize all of their potential capabilities to the highest degree possible.

Anyone familiar with our public schools today understands the unfolding disaster taking place there and its ramifications for the country as a whole...we are being dumbed down and it has been going on since the late 60's when with the help of LBJ and his cronies poitical correctness became the dominant force in our educational system.

So the central question...the most important question really today in our educational system is how to recognize the gifted and how to promote them so that their abilities can be manifested and then utilized to the highest degree possible.

Conversely........those who are not so talented also need to be utilized...there is a place for everyone....just not at the same table.

The first thing that needs to be done is to get rid of the so called 'Philosophy of 'Equalism' a philosophy of stupidity and failure.

First, as many people quit school that are 120+ IQ as do those of 90- IQ. School is presently designed for the mid-range. Second, you have previously connected IQ to race. I have known many people of other than white european heritage that were in the 160 IQ range. If you believe in the sanctity of the individual, then you judge each individual on the basis of talent, not skin color or parentage. And I have also known people is less than 100 IQ who had exceptional talents in particular fields. One fellow was a millionaire, he could tell you which stock had a good future, but could not do algebra. The human intellect is very complex, and trying to apply simplified formulas will create situations where we waste talented people.

Yes, we should have advanced paths in education for the very intelligent. But we must not neglect those whose talents are needed in other ways. No janitors, and the place begins to stink.

What relevance does the i.q. of those who drop out have to anything?

When you say other races than the european ...which are you referring to? I have never claimed the europeans have the highest average i.q.'s....it is well know that the Ashkenazim Jews have the highest average i.q.'s followed by the east asians.

You are being nebulous about those folks you claim to know who have i.q.'s of 160....what race are you talking about?

Who is talking about 'judging' anyone...not me. What do you mean by 'judging'....I am talking about making the sure the gifted are allowed to manifest their talents and that their talents be utilized.

I also talked about how the more unfortunate need to be utilized...all work is of value...but we should not try and make everyone work at the same table.

I agree that 'talent' exists in all races and categories of intelligence.....we need to develop methods to recognize and promote those talents....what I am saying basically is that we should stop making the fallacious claim that all are 'equal'....there are great differences in all peoples and all races. To recognize that is not to denigrate anyone....it is just recognizing the reality and the truth of the matter.

In a nutshell we need to return to the pragmatism of earlier times....when America was well recognized as being a pragmatic people.

What has happened due to the ideology of political correctness...is that our educational system particuarly has been subjected to a heavey handed federal government sponsored program of instituting political correctness instead of trying to figure out the best way to educate and utilize the talents of the gifted and by failing the underprivileged i.e. ---putting them in academic situation in which they are destined to failure....learn to recognize and utilize the talents of all the children...but do not try and make them all the same. Just common sense....i.e. pragmatism.

You're about 15% correct. We do need our educational system to better meet the needs of gifted children in order to help them reach their full potential. However, it's not anywhere near as simple as you seem to think that it is. It's not a matter of "wasting money and resources" on "less" capable. What you need to first recognize is that truly gifted children comprise 5-10% of the student population. The educational system is intended to provide all students with the basic requirements to become functional members of society. As much as I support empowering gifted children to excel, it's nonsensical to prioritize the 10% excelling over 90% reaching basic requirements.

The main problem is that for all that we do know and understand about giftedness, there is a great deal that we also don't understand in an actionable way. Gifted children are not merely extra capable. They also have many specialized needs. Currently, our country's failures to provide exemplary opportunity for gifted children is related more to having good ways to meet all of those needs. Once upon a time the drug of choice, if you will, was to advance children grade levels. This, however, has many drawbacks and reliance on this alone is a very flawed plan. When I was in grade school it was just starting to become popular for schools to developed clubs and organizations for gifted children. Unfortunately this had several problems as well, especially if the system was not implemented well, and did not well serve those students who actually needed something the most.

Nowadays, educational theory has developed to help solve some of these failures. For example, the old theory that more work equated to more education is being replaced with a greater emphasis on more educational and effective work. This is good for our prognosis on how to empower gifted children, because the educational system is starting to understand that instead of overloading a gifted child with extra work, there can be better ways to give that child the opportunity to meet their potential in a way they are more likely to participate in. Also, the education system now more than ever recognizes that the educational process needs to nurture the whole human being in order for the child to truly be empowered to meet their full potential as contributing members of society. One of the greatest challenges that gifted children face in meeting their potential as adults is "Sheldon Cooper" syndrome, for lack of a better term. The exceptionally gifted have an extraordinarily difficult time developing adequate social skills as they grow and mature, because they have significant difficulty relating to their peers. This fact, alone, is perhaps the greatest challenge to empowering the gifted to reach their potential. Studies have shown that the most successful members of our society tend to have an IQ in the 120-140 range (as measured by the Weschler) but that those who are gifted beyond that range typically end up with substantial difficulty most of their lives, from grade school through their adult careers. The theory is that within that range a person can be intelligent enough to emerge as an effective leader compared to most other people, but still be able to relate to those under him or her. Above that range, people tend to have difficulty relating to others, may even find most other people a hindrance or annoyance, and subsequently do not have much success due to their inability to effectively navigate a social culture full of people who can't begin to understand them, and vice versa. It's a challenge that will not be overcome overnight. But with time our educational system will develop ways to progressively overcome these difficulties.

Excellent anaylsis of the problems that gifted children face...but you are too optismistic I think regarding our failed educational system.

But let me remind all....we are not only failing the gifted....we are failing the academically challenged....in a nutshell ...the public schools are a disgrace.

Take out the idealism....put the political correctness aside....for a begining concentrate on the basics...the so called 3 r's ....reading,riting and rithmetic.

Immediately promote shop classes...where those who are not suited for the academic setting can learn a trade and support themselves and their families...a great contribution to societey.

For the most difficult part....learning how to recognize and allow the gifted to manifest their innate abilities and utilize them for the benefit of society...that is the most complicated task...it will take time.....unfortunately I do not see the public schools doing any of this.

I have known many people of other than white european heritage that were in the 160 IQ range.

Bullshit.

Kim Ung-Yong. Korean. IQ estimated to be 210. Listed in the Guiness Book of World Records.

Philip Emeagwali. Nigerian. Engineer and computer scientist/geologist. IQ: 190

That's two of the five smartest people in the world.

Last edited:
Most people have no idea how much money has been wasted trying to upgrade a particular minority....it runs into the trillions of dollars...which most on here will find difficult to believe but it has been documented.

Well so much was spent trying to downgrade them for 400+ years. Are you really that butthurt about throwing them a bone for 50? :cuckoo:

It really hurts the WN's feelings when you point out that Jews score the highest on IQ tests. It kinda makes them feel...inferior. It makes them feel like breaking things.

I do not know who you are referring to but I have no problem whatsoever with the fact that the Ashkenazim Jews have the highest average i.q.s of any people.

What you and your ilk attempt to do is to create chaos, division and animosity with your obesession of who is inferior or superior.

That is the mindset that has gotten us into this politically correct mess....to get out of it we must discard the notions of inferiority and superiority...recognize that all work is to be valued...and understand that 'elitism' is the true enemy...not the democrats or the republicans....the 2 party system constantly at each others throats are merely tools of the elitists..which they use to keep people divided whilst they greedily cash in as the masses fight each other instead of understanding where the real problem lies. Aka sopping up trillons of dollars of taxpayer money that could have been used to re-industrialize America with all the benefits that would go with that.

I have known many people of other than white european heritage that were in the 160 IQ range.

Bullshit.

Kim Ung-Yong. Korean. IQ estimated to be 210. Listed in the Guiness Book of World Records.

Philip Emeagwali. Nigerian. Engineer and computer scientist/geologist. IQ: 190

That's two of the five smartest people in the world.

First of all I have no problem recognizing 'intelligence' 'talent' or any reputable accomplishments of the members of any race, tribe or ethnic group....having said that your claim for Philip Emeagwali is politically correct bullshit...aka phoney as 3 dollar bill.

Now for the real truth about Philip Emagwali........
Philip Emeagwali - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That's stupid.

It sure is because we all know you commiecrats have no problem wasting taxpayer money on friviolous idealistic nonsense.

Further info on genetics and i.q.>>>>>Leftist Lies Destroyed as Scientists Discover the Gene Which Causes Brain Size and Intelligence | The New Observer

Just round 'em up in boxcars and send 'em to the gas chambers, huh?

What a piece of work.

What you and your ilk attempt to do is to create chaos, division and animosity with your obesession of who is inferior or superior.

I thought you said they say "everyone is equal"?????

YOU are the one obsessing over who is superior and who deserves an education.

What an idiot - obvious we didn't waste any educational resources on you.

O.K. ..... I see you are one of those that requires a 'color crayon approach'--see if you can wrap your head around this....I will make it as simple as possible...the libtards believe the minorities are equal in all respects to all other races.

The libtards believe any White Person of a conservative nature is a racist(but the libs do not understand what racism is to begin with) and regarding my statement that they are obsessed with 'superiority' and 'inferiority'---they are obsessed with the terms i.e. constantly accusing Real Conservatives of being White Supremacists....and they are obsessed with 'inferiority' aka......possessing an inferiority complex.....fearing that they are and will be found out to be inferior and sent off to some camp or deported back to friggin afreeka because they know down deep they are closer to the ape family than any other race....that is why they get so upset when someone calls them a monkey....btw it has beeen scientifically proven the nigerians are closer to the chimps than any other race.

Thus they get paranoid and frightened by i.q. tests that reveal the differences in learning ability ...most especially how the Negroid Race consistently scores lower than anyone else in that regard....thus they try and make excuses..aka the tests are rigged and all that b.s.

They get really upset when anyone talks about the fact that the Negro Crime rate is out of all proportion to their percentage of the total population...and are quick to condemn anyone who talks about that and what needs to be done about it.

Now I will do all the Negroes a favor......

I will tell you exactly what the minorities need to do ......quit worrying about being inferior or being perceived as inferior. Cease and desist worry about who is superior or may be superior.....understand everyone has a place in society...no matter how poor you are or how dumb you may be...accept your place in society no matter how humble it may be and do your best to earn a honest living....recognizing that not everyone can live in the mansion on the hill and stop trying to blame all your problems on white racism. Scapegoating will get you nowhere.

The fact of the matter is the Negroes were much better off and much happier living on the plantation...close to nature, good healthy food, a lot of exercise and no problems with other Negroes shooting them for wearing the wrong color shirt or coat. aka.....More Negroes are killed in America's big cities by other negroes in one year than were lynched in the entire history of the vigilante era. Shameful.

It sure is because we all know you commiecrats have no problem wasting taxpayer money on friviolous idealistic nonsense.

Further info on genetics and i.q.>>>>>Leftist Lies Destroyed as Scientists Discover the Gene Which Causes Brain Size and Intelligence | The New Observer

Just round 'em up in boxcars and send 'em to the gas chambers, huh?

What a piece of work.

What a dumbshit....bwaaaaaaaaaaa your simplistic reaction and stupidity pervades the liberal camp....you don't understand who your true enemies are.......get a clue...it is not White Conservatives.

O.K. ..... I see you are one of those that requires a 'color crayon approach'--see if you can wrap your head around this....I will make it as simple as possible...the libtards believe the minorities are equal in all respects to all other races.

But that's not what you said.

YOU SAID:
What you and your ilk attempt to do is to create chaos, division and animosity with your obesession (sic) of who is inferior or superior.

So make up you mind.
Your two statements are mutually exclusive.

What an idiot

ou don't understand who your true enemies are.......get a clue...it is not White Conservatives.

I agree with conservatives on plenty of issues.

My true enemies are dipshits like you.

I have absolutely no problem recognizing that.

But that's not what you said.

YOU SAID:
What you and your ilk attempt to do is to create chaos, division and animosity with your obesession (sic) of who is inferior or superior.

So make up you mind.
Your two statements are mutually exclusive.

What an idiot

Do you read at the grade school level? It appears so.

Let me ask you this...do you ever see a conservative on here worrying about anyone being superior or thinking or accusing anyone of being superior...of course not...that is a libtard tactic...accusing others of being White Supremacists when they disagree with somethng they say.....do you see any conservative on here complaining about Negro Supremacists?

Your fallacy is that you think because I or some other conservative talks about Negro Crime or the intellectual capacity or lack thereof that we are trying to assume a superior role....we are just being pragmatic and understanding the ramifications of racial reality...aka there is a huge racial problem in America and most of it comes from the black community...aka black on white violence....which is a direct result of their brainwashing at the local public school. Being...they are saturated with all the revisionist history being promoted in the public schools aka.....how all the blacks problems are due to white racism and how they could all be living in that mansion on thehill if it wasn't for white racism. Ridiculous.

If you cannot see the animosity and chaos you and your ilk promote with all this then there is not much hope for you. If the Negroes just learned to accept their place in society and quit trying to be like White Folk then much could be accomplished in the realm of racial relations. Deal wid it Chump.

The libtards believe any White Person of a conservative nature is a racist(but the libs do not understand what racism is to begin with) and regarding my statement that they are obsessed with 'superiority' and 'inferiority'---they are obsessed with the terms i.e. constantly accusing Real Conservatives of being White Supremacists....and they are obsessed with 'inferiority' aka......possessing an inferiority complex.....fearing that they are and will be found out to be inferior and sent off to some camp or deported back to friggin afreeka because they know down deep they are closer to the ape family than any other race....that is why they get so upset when someone calls them a monkey....btw it has beeen scientifically proven the nigerians are closer to the chimps than any other race.

Thus they get paranoid and frightened by i.q. tests that reveal the differences in learning ability ...most especially how the Negroid Race consistently scores lower than anyone else in that regard....thus they try and make excuses..aka the tests are rigged and all that b.s.

They get really upset when anyone talks about the fact that the Negro Crime rate is out of all proportion to their percentage of the total population...and are quick to condemn anyone who talks about that and what needs to be done about it.

I will tell you exactly what the minorities need to do ......quit worrying about being inferior or being perceived as inferior. Cease and desist worry about who is superior or may be superior.....understand everyone has a place in society...no matter how poor you are or how dumb you may be...accept your place in society no matter how humble it may be and do your best to earn a honest living....recognizing that not everyone can live in the mansion on the hill and stop trying to blame all your problems on white racism. Scapegoating will get you nowhere.

The fact of the matter is the Negroes were much better off and much happier living on the plantation...close to nature, good healthy food, a lot of exercise and no problems with other Negroes shooting them for wearing the wrong color shirt or coat. aka.....More Negroes are killed in America's big cities by other negroes in one year than were lynched in the entire history of the vigilante era. Shameful.

How do you know the Negroes were much happier on the plantation or any other facts of slave life? If the life was so good then why did they try to escape so often?

Last edited:
ou don't understand who your true enemies are.......get a clue...it is not White Conservatives.

I agree with conservatives on plenty of issues.

My true enemies are dipshits like you.

I have absolutely no problem recognizing that.

That is what the liberal elitists have programmed you to think...whilst you are worried about the kkk burning a cross in your front yard....the elitists are helping keep you unemployed and powerless. You were better off on the plantation...how many of your bros have been gunned down in the streets? But keep voting democratic anyhow...like that has gotten you anything. Pathetic.

How do you know the Negroes were much happier on the plantation or any other facts of slave life? If the life was so good why did they try to escape so often?

Not that many tried to escape and most of those who did were misinformed....hearing some rumor that up north they could live free and easy.

I have read the Slave Narratives....the slaves were very lucky to have been transported to America....they led idyllic lives on the plantation for the most part.

Forum List

Back